Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Penis Qi Gong

Quote Originally Posted by doc

Only on russbo.com. You won't find this stuff anywhere else.

BTW, the last time I looked, my penis was between my ankles. But don't tell anyone. Don't want anyone to think I'm a freak or something.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some scientific experiments to perform.
    Don't forget to come back and tell everyone that you found something useful in what I said.

That what I said is not a joke.

No way Happeh, not a joke ! I tried it, ya know, for science !!! Haha

No really though ! And about 10 sec. after I was armpit deep, I was thinkin about what I had for dinner, what I'm gonna do tomorrow. Basically I was no where near realizing where any muscular contractions might be happening.

Sorry ! Damn this pea size brain of mine, only good for one thing at a time, all neanderthal and sh**..... Arrrrrrrr.
    "Winners turn to losers, losers are forgotten..." - A Tribe Called Quest

Quote Originally Posted by baiwanxi
    No way Happeh, not a joke ! I tried it, ya know, for science !!! Haha

No really though ! And about 10 sec. after I was armpit deep, I was thinkin about what I had for dinner, what I'm gonna do tomorrow. Basically I was no where near realizing where any muscular contractions might be happening.

Sorry ! Damn this pea size brain of mine, only good for one thing at a time, all neanderthal and sh**..... Arrrrrrrr.
    Don't feel bad. I have been traveling the internet for 8 or 10 years. In all of that time I might have come across 1 or 2 people who had what it took to participate in an educated conversation.

99.999999% of the people on this planet are like you. Unable to focus for more than a few minutes on anything. Unable to sense anything below the outer surface of their skin. You are the majority. Be happy about that fact.

Hey doc? I didn't realize you were a real doctor. I thought it was an appellation only.

Then I get that email that makes it sound like you got money. The one about the party at your house? If you got money and you are a doctor, I can do something for you.

I can make you famous and more rich than you already are.

This stuff about masturbation being bad for you? It is all true. It is easy to prove.

I can tell you what to do so you can write up a scientific/medical report on the negative effects of masturbation. Because you are a doctor with money, people will listen to you.

No one will listen to me because people are trained to obey signs of status, like being a doctor. They are unable to think for themselves and determine for themselves if what I say is correct. I am arrogant and short tempered so when someone begins to question what I feel is something as obvious as 2 + 2 = 4, i get irate and accuse them of being stupid. They are, but of course once I tell them that, they will never believe me, even if I have a truckload of evidence.

I am exhausted from this project. First I tried to explain to Kung Fu people. I ran into egotistical men who could not stand that I knew things they did not. That their students or friends were paying attention to me and not to them. So they would not listen.

I then tried explaining to scientists. To my horror, I discovered that most scientist these days will only believe something that has millions of dollars of studies behind it, or some scientific guru told them to believe it. These scientists did not have the ability to do science. To study evidence and reach a conclusion. The majority of them were clerical workers with a scientific degree.

Then I went to a place where leaders and politicians posted. I thought I might be able to get their attention since they were leaders who are supposed to look out for the well being of the people. I thought since they are leaders they would have the intelligence to understand what I was saying.

Instead I discovered that politicians are like those scientists above. They only believe what some status symbol or million dollar study tells them to believe. They do not have the ability to think for themselves and reach a conclusion.
    -----------------------------

Here is where you come in. I saw a study awhile back telling people that masturbation was good for them. To my way of thinking, whoever wrote that story received status. People look up to them. They recieve money becuause people look up to them for that story that masturbation is good.

If you show up with a study saying mastubation will cause long term physical damage to the body, buttressed by factual observations I will tell you to make and you can do on your own, they will be unable to refuse you.

They cannot belittle you they way they do me because you have money and status as a doctor. They will have to listen to you just a little.

That is all it will take. To get someone to listen just a little. The evidence is undeniable. The evidence is easily repeatable. The evidence affects any human being on the planet, man, woman, south american, asian, european, american, whatever.
    ----------------------------

I realize you will probably not take me up on the offer. That this is probably just me talking out loud. I hope you don't mind if I do that. If you won't take me up on the offer, someone else will.

This post is another in a long trail I have left on the internet beseeching people to open their eyes and learn that masturbation causes harmful effects to the body. At some point in time, one person in the world is going to believe me. They are going to follow this decade long trail of posts. They are going to find that I always say the same thing to everyone. I always post the same evidence.

That person is going to discover I am right, and that there is a 10 year history of me trying to get someone to see I am right. Then that person, whoever it is, will take what I wrote and they will become rich and famous.

I don't care. I only want what is best for all of humanity.

I would like you to put my name down as the inspiration of the study, or as a contributor. You can have the money, fame, newspaper interviews, TV interviews, product endorsement and everything else. I am a simple person waiting to die. I don't need all that stuff.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12