X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DOC IN THAI JAIL

Farang arrested in Phuket

Found in massage parlor after nine days of debauchery

Richard Russell, an American ex-patriat, who was in the process of giving up his US citizenship to become a Thai national, was arrested in Talang, Phuket today, after a nine day marathon in a local massage parlor.

Local women found the semi-concious and incoherent Russell, lying naked on one of the massage mats, in the "Andaman Massage Parlor", located in the Cherngtalay area. Apparently, he entered the massage place on the evening of March 22nd, and never left. Scattered around his room, were his clothes, some chocolate chip cookie boxes, used and unused condoms, and the clothing of at least twelve different women. A book on Dianetics, by L. Ron Hubbard, was also discovered, opened and with highlighted pages, in the room. One massage women said that he was reading the book "almost all the time".

Three massage girls lay exhausted in another room within the facilty. Thirteen other women, who supposedly had worked at the Andaman Massage, left a few days ago, and were never heard from again. Outside, in the rear yard of the building, surrounded by coughing chickens and a rather large and ravished looking water buffalo, was Yang, a 20 year old massage girl, in a semi-comatose state. She could be heard muttering in a rather low voice, "no more boom boom, oh, no, no, more boom boom...".

Yang was brought to a local hospital, was treated, and released.

The water buffalo appeared exhausted, but was deemed to be healthy by local animal control officials. Preecha Prunkaew, a 72 year old woman from the nearby village, stated that her water buffalo had disappeared from her home surroundings a few days ago, and had never returned. After asking this journalist for money, claiming that her water buffalo was sick, she stated that she was going to sue Russell, for inflicting "emotional distress" upon her animal.

Russell was charged with loitering, aggravated sexual assault, indecency, and animal abuse. He is held in the Talang Provincial prison without bail.

Bangkok Post

No wonder....
    ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

lol
      the funny thing is that i got a text message from doc 2 days ago... he was getting a massage! lol
      (i'm in thailand too, if u didnt figure that one out...)

Comment

This is what happens...

when I leave! Doc goes totally nuts, nice. Alright someone please explain to me what's going on. Why is Doc trying to get Thai Nationalship and just what the hell?
        "For some reason I'm in a good mood today. I haven't left the house yet, though. "

"fa hui, you make buddhism sexy." -Zachsan

"Friends don't let friends do Taekwondo." -Nancy Reagan

Comment

Someone must have pointed their phallus towards his almighty baldness....lOl!!! What an idiot!!!

No more boom boom...no no...
          Last edited by onesp1ng; 04-03-2006, 06:36 PM.
          ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

'member that one time...like he played a trick on you guys...and 'member that one time that it wasn't a joke but it really was but you thought it wasn't...yeah that was AWESOME!

hey doc, "princess", & steve next you want to steal my idea for a practical joke let me know b4 hand. ..steve mine would have been way better if you had just let go and fallen to the dark side....er maybe held on and joined the light side...b/c doc' self-deprecating humor is a lil' masochistic at times...all i gotta say to this is HOLLA !
            "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

Comment

An obvious and desperate attempt to redefine the androgynous nerd we all know and abhor.

"No more boom boom" ... nice try!

Let us know when the Trekkie convention is over and Doc's gonna resume posting!
              Peace, favor your sword. "In these modern times many men are wounded for not having weapons or knowledge of their use." Achille Marozzo, 1536 Donald Corey Pillow

Familiarity breeds Contempt

Citizens should not fear their governments; governments should fear their citizens.

There ain't a wrong way to do right or a right way to do wrong! Joe Frazier

Ignorance is Bliss

Comment

...yeah... some of u ppl just kinda don't get it... i taked with him like 3 days ago... i guess he's allowed to have a cell phone in prison...lol

Comment

So, wait...the water buffalo was getting "boom-boom," too?
                  Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

No worries folks, actually, yeah worry.....

lol
                    practice wu de

Comment

Another dazed and defiled young girl was found in a dark room muttering "He love me wrong time......wrong time."

Comment

That was great. Been a long time since I posted around here. Will Doc be writing editorials from his cell?

Comment

Really? I've been trying to get in touch with him for weeks...with no response. but I may have just come across some info that could possibly varify the legitimacy of this article... looking into a lead...
                          ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

AMERICAN ARRAIGNED IN COURT

American arraigned in court

Denies plea bargain agreement

Richard Russell, an American physician who was arrested four days ago on various criminal charges, entered the Talang Provincial courts on his first court appearance. He was represented by Namiwan Pluntokowaen of the NTRP International Law firm, based in Phuket. Prosecutors have charged him with aggravated sexual assault, indecency, loitering, and cruelty to animals.

Russell entered a "not guilty" plea, based on his belief that "being an Operating Thetan, I am not subject to the laws of Thailand".

The court disregarded his nonsense,and denied his request for bail.

His "not guilty" plea was accepted, and he was returned to Talang Provincial jail to await trial, the date of which is set for sometime next month. The three judges assigned to the case denied his repeated demands for release.

Prosecutors state that Russell could face up to ten years in prison if convicted.

Comment

princess give it up it was good because i forgot about the 1 st even though it was my moms birthday..but this is getting gay

and people here say they arent stupid..
                              "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

Working...
                              X