No announcement yet.

DOC IN THAI JAIL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I swear up till now i wasnt sure if it was fact or fiction... 13 women??? i was skeptical, but the water buffalo had me wondering...
    "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

The "coughing chicken" comment, during the Bird Flu crisis I might add, didn't make anyone wonder?

People to this day STILL think I was in jail. You should see the emails, lol...
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

wait a minute, you weren't in jail? but what about all my "sources?"
        ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Well, this has certainly gotten out of hand.

My wife discovered this thread, and thought that I "wasn't the man that she thought I was". Oh, it's comical. Maybe a little explanation is in order, after all of these years.

We of the russbo team typically did some sort of wild and whacky nonsense for the April Fools Day thing, every year. To not make it obvious, we usually posted stuff sometime before and after April 1st of each year. And usually, we poked fun at whatever was "hot" on the internet (or our forums) at the time. I would refer to it as "relative satire dosed with a portion of bullshit". Thus, all the stuff you see in the Shaolin Satire section, and some of the nonsense in the Forum Archive.

But this thread was a doozey. I had gone so far as to hijack Blooming Lotus's account, "make her an admin", have her "take over the site", and send out member wide emails notifying people that I was in jail. I had discontinued my almost daily appearances on the forum, to make the account more consistent. That along with some pictures taken with some of my Thai Police officer friends, and I had created a satirical, comical, nonsensical, yet believable story. So believable, that people on other forums were talking about it. For months.

And now, to this day, people still fall for it. Including my wife, who knows me better than most.

So, just for clarification, for those of you who don't realize that this is in the Shaolin Satire section, I was not in a Thai jail, nor did I do anything unnatural with multitudes of Thai women or animals. And anything else that was posted here.

It was all for fun. And boy, did this one go places.
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

Doc you might be better of closing this one.

Comment

honestly...i never bothered to find out why. Doc landing himself in a jail, while unlikely, is actually quite believable once posted somewhere. ya got me...

Comment

I kind of look at this as one of the highlights of russbo.com, LOL. Along with the Shi De Cheng family reunion one I wrote...

russbo.com

Comment

i remember it was all over alot of other forums and everyone believed it, but i smoked entirely to much weed to remember my response i remember the email
                  "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

Working...
                  X