The famed one and only....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The famed one and only....

I thought that i would E-mail you after seeing your web site. I keep seeing reports about Henan and a certain monk named Shi Yong Xin. The reports always indicating bad behaviour.

I have also observed that you intend on gathering a crew together to take to China and have seen you in pictures with various monks, and read your diaries.

I wonder why such properganda should be permitted by you about people whom you project yourself to be freindly with? Your whole outlook regarding the monks actually looks more like your some sort of journalist not a student interested in learning Kung fu.

I write this assuming that you are not the infamous 'Doc', yet the report i saw yesterday was sent by one of that title! Your whole web site is really a waste of time in my opinion. I ask- do you in fact have any relationship with the monks at all, and if you do, then what kind of associate are you.

How would anyone know weather or not Shi Yong Xin was pocketing money or anything about his private life. The fact that they are displayed on your web site is disgraceful enough.
    With friends like you who needs enemies.

Do you not think that the monks are not doing a day job, but that the monkhood is their life and aside from their own duties they find time to teach and talk to non Chinese. There are three main ages of monks there and they all need each other.

What right do you think you have to enter into their home and conduct yourself in such a manner? During the revolution their homes were included in the mess that occured and today some are still struggling to get their lives together.

Do you not consider that they have feelings too, or are you going to say 'why would they search the internet', and suddenly they are monks again? People like you waste their life away for nothing, How would you like people popping into your home to look around and take your life! You cannot tell me that in all the time you have felt it your duty to hang around them that you haven't picked up on their philosophies, thus, to me you look like a complete plank. There private lives are nothing to do with you or anyone like you, they enter into a monatic setting for their own reasons, why don't you just think about that the next time you stab them in the back.

Is it not true that they might prefere to have their life to themselves but people like you just keep pushing your way in, and of course let us remember that a monk chooses not to be unkind, but your obviously not stupid, you know that you like to go there, evan if you can't handle mountainous climates.

Sort out yopur priorities ,man. Your reeling it like a hypocrite, and evan Martial Arts is a defence!

Yayo

Wow. I'm infamous?

doc
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

What the heck is this guy on about?

The people you attract, Doc...

Comment

Amazing Doc, simply amazing. It took this reader a quick read to discover what has taken me years of friendship with you to find out...that you're an idiot.

Jeff

BTW, is it a pre-requisite for your detractors to have a 5th grade grammar ability? The illiterate hate your ass Doc, but be grateful, it could be people with OCD...and they NEVER stop writing!

Comment

Wow. Doc, I must say, you're great at pissing off people who haven't been able to get through the first enlightenment of chan and daojia, transcending emotional attatchment. Poor kids.
        Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

What do you mean 'wow your infamous'? It is more like a comparisson of Zhuang Zi and Confucius, and that those who know are and evan if you were to aquire any sort of skill you would only be an actor at most. Yes that's right you are the confucius! DUH!

Yayo

Truly sorry. I meant to say, "Wow, you're stupid".

My apologies.

doc
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

oh god...I can't stop laughing...hahahaha

Comment

Yayo is the name....

Must be from LA, NY, or Vegas.
              practice wu de

Comment

lol, haven't read this before.

Originally posted by doc
                Your whole outlook regarding the monks actually looks more like your some sort of journalist not a student interested in learning Kung fu.
                i think he's saying that you're trying to be objective and realistic about what you write. i also think he means this as an insult. true believers never cease to amaze me...

Comment

What I find truly sad, and trust me, this keeps me awake at night, is the fact that I have not received ANY hate mail in months.

Sniff. I'm hurt.

russbo.com

Comment

don't worry doc, i'll try to cook something up.

i'm not joking, either.
                    Last edited by zachsan; 09-27-2004, 04:44 PM.

Comment

There is lots of mail...

There is 4 huge piles of mail waiting for you in the kitchen when you get back.
                      I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
                      "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
                      "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
                      "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

Firstly, Shi yong Xin is no monk, he's the Abbot.

secondly, in Doc's defence, I hate to break it you , but even behind a monks' robe there stands a human man for all his imperfections, and of those robed , the guy ( Doc) is just a citizen who emphatically concurs and does whatever he can to support , practice and keep shaolin alive. Just the fact that doc runs and finances this site , let alone his school or anything else, is a tribute to his commitment to shaolin. Sorry to break the fantasy, but these robes hold real live ppl.

Comment

and I hate to break it to you..... Doc is not just a citizen, read more of the site and you might figure out something big.
                          I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
                          "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
                          "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
                          "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

sweet, bl gets banned from kungfumagazine and now she's here...

BL keep it sensible please... oh, and welcome.
                            practice wu de

Comment

When I was a monk I don't remember ever having a personal life.

Yayo your a Yo-Yo.

I don't always agree with Doc, and don't always like when he interupts you when your talking to him (he's from New York, it's ok, haha). But that doesn't mean that he isn't doing a great thing to help people (particularly lonely teenage boys who wanna be Shaolin Monks) to study Shaolin Martial Arts. He has done so much and it seems that the monks like him because they have kicked him out of the Temple thus far.

Time to relax and see a proctologist Yayo, because you're offending the Supreme Bald-One.

Peace.
                              "For some reason I'm in a good mood today. I haven't left the house yet, though. "

"fa hui, you make buddhism sexy." -Zachsan

"Friends don't let friends do Taekwondo." -Nancy Reagan

Comment

Working...
                              X