Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The famed one and only....

There is lots of mail...

There is 4 huge piles of mail waiting for you in the kitchen when you get back.

Blooming lotus Guest
    Firstly, Shi yong Xin is no monk, he's the Abbot.

secondly, in Doc's defence, I hate to break it you , but even behind a monks' robe there stands a human man for all his imperfections, and of those robed , the guy ( Doc) is just a citizen who emphatically concurs and does whatever he can to support , practice and keep shaolin alive. Just the fact that doc runs and finances this site , let alone his school or anything else, is a tribute to his commitment to shaolin. Sorry to break the fantasy, but these robes hold real live ppl.

and I hate to break it to you..... Doc is not just a citizen, read more of the site and you might figure out something big.
    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
    "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
    "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
    "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

sweet, bl gets banned from kungfumagazine and now she's here...

BL keep it sensible please... oh, and welcome.
    practice wu de

Blog Entries
    When I was a monk I don't remember ever having a personal life.

Yayo your a Yo-Yo.

I don't always agree with Doc, and don't always like when he interupts you when your talking to him (he's from New York, it's ok, haha). But that doesn't mean that he isn't doing a great thing to help people (particularly lonely teenage boys who wanna be Shaolin Monks) to study Shaolin Martial Arts. He has done so much and it seems that the monks like him because they have kicked him out of the Temple thus far.

Time to relax and see a proctologist Yayo, because you're offending the Supreme Bald-One.

Peace.
    "For some reason I'm in a good mood today. I haven't left the house yet, though. "

"fa hui, you make buddhism sexy." -Zachsan

"Friends don't let friends do Taekwondo." -Nancy Reagan

Blooming lotus Guest
    lol........

stylee. I'm only doing common sense and evidence right now, so let the past be what it was.......... and thank you.......

Doc has access to monks and their goals and insights daily when he is town. Couple that with his own desire to see some prgress and the guy is serving shaolin as well as any bald white guy is ever going to.

BL

you...you...you PLANK you...
    "Arhat, I am your father..."
    -the Dark Lord Cod

I meant to inform you you are a "complete" plank...lol...
    "Arhat, I am your father..."
    -the Dark Lord Cod

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12