Fearless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fearless

Anyone seen Fearless with Jet Li? He plays Huo Yuanjia, founder of the Jin Wu Sports Federation.

If you haven't - do! Its not bad, if not exactly factually correct.

Speaking of Jin Woo.. they are still around apparently: http://www.chinwoo.com/

So are you saying this movie is factually correct? Maybe I misread that...I don't think it is, if it is suggesting Huo Yuanjia is the founder of Mizong. I think it will be a good movie but for those of you who believe everything in movies is real better wake the **** up!
    "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

Comment

So are you saying this movie is factually correct? Maybe I misread that...I don't think it is, if it is suggesting Huo Yuanjia is the founder of Mizong. I think it will be a good movie but for those of you who believe everything in movies is real better wake the **** up!
      "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

Comment

Its not bad, if not exactly factually correct.
        Reading is fun!!

Comment

I got the dvd of fearless last weekend and I absolutely loved it. Its meant to be Jet Li's last martial arts film. But who knows, that could just be a publicity thing. Anyway I thought the MA choreography was pretty good, I dont know the whole history or background of the story, but it was quite interesting.

Comment

I don't really get your avatar, Deltron. Is Ronald about to rape her or something?
            Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Originally posted by LeiYunFat
              I don't really get your avatar, Deltron. Is Ronald about to rape her or something?
              Or is the bag she is carrying Burger King or Wendy's?
              I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
              "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
              "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
              "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

Ah, the bag is hard to see, but the BK thing makes sense.

Comment

Perhaps ronald invited her for a meal.. she's not impressed with his idea of eating out.. not such a happy meal.

Comment

Just saw this movie...I must say, it's definately Jet Li's best. He finally got what a "dymanic character" was. And the Buddhist lessons were well recieved by me. I was wiping tears from my eyes at the end of this movie.

5/5

Comment

LYF, GMAFB.

Wiping tears?

Movie wasn't that good. And Ronald McDonald acts much better than Jet Li does.
                      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                      russbo.com

Comment

The avatar is meant to be an animation of ronald slapping the meal out of the ladies hands with a real goofy grin...But for some reason it just wont animate after i upload the .gif file in User CP, and it plays fine on my pc. Maybe the Doc or someone else knows why it aint working. Ive attached the original one to this post, so hopefully it will play through here...
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by doc
                          LYF, GMAFB.

Wiping tears?

Movie wasn't that good. And Ronald McDonald acts much better than Jet Li does.
                          I wasn't in the most critical of mindets... Anyway, it's his best film, hands down. Regardless of whether you need AFB or not, lol.

Comment

real men cry in the dark.
                            "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Ask master Steve how he gets his avatars to wriggle (yours is very well done, lol). As for Jet Li, I like him as a martial artist, but find his acting to be wanting. Especially in this last film. Good film, wooden "I don't want to be here" acting.
                              Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                              russbo.com

Comment

Working...
                              X