More photo uploads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More photo uploads

Just uploaded a whole bunch of pictures from Phuket Thailand, and Beijing China, including some stuff on Traditional Chinese Medicine, in the Beijing section.

Hope you find them enjoyable.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Just uploaded a whole bunch of pictures of Plum Village, the Buddhist Monastery that Fa Hui is currently living at. (He mailed them to me). Hope you enjoy this little insight into life at the Plum Village monastery, in Sainte Foy La Grande, France.

If you don't know or don't remember, Fa Hui was a frequent contributor to this site before he left for the monastery. He still remains in contact.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

Shaolin village destruction, March 2003

Just uploaded some photos of the Shaolin village destruction, taken March 2003.

russbo.com

Comment

Just uploaded some photos taken by Hanguo Lahou (anyone want to figure out what that means and the story behind it, be my guest, LOL) of the evacuation of Shaolin village, just prior to its final destruction, April 2003.

russbo.com

Comment

More photos in the Photo Library, from Uwe and I. Some old Shaolin pictures, and a whole bunch of the Great Wall BaDaLing during sunset.

russbo.com

Comment

Got some pictures of the latest Thanksgiving Shaolin monk reunion at my house, in the Photo Library. Also in the CHAN WU XUE YUAN / EVENTS / THANKSGIVING part of the site.

russbo.com

Comment

More photos of the Thanksgiving event, taken by Shi Xing Ying from Houston. Check them out, he got some great shots of the event. In the Shaolin Chan Wu Xue Yuan / Events section.

russbo.com

Comment

More uploads, this time of photos that were sent to me. In the China / Other mainland China section, entitled "Real China".

Great pictures. Really show the real China....

russbo.com

Comment

If you haven't noticed, there's been quite a few photo uploads, and discussions, going on in the Photo Library. Interesting stuff, including some controversy about the veracity of one of Uwe's old photos (a young fat Yongxin?)

Check it out.

russbo.com

Comment

Massage in Dubai

Nice post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am impressed! Very helpful information particularly the last part I care for such information a lot. I was seeking this particular information for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.

Comment

Working...
                    X