Style vs Style link compillation!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Style vs Style link compillation!

We've all probably seen these around, but now it's in one convenient link! Anyone else hate how kf is represented? I understand how novel BJJ and other various grappling shit was back in the day, how it was the newest and greatest thing, and how that's not the case anymore...but, damn.
    Becoming what I've dreamed about.

the way kung fu is represented is the way kung fu is right now. how many kung fu schools have the students spar everyday? how many kung fu schools focus on the attributes that really matter in combat?

the fact is most people dont learn kung fu to be able to really fight, they just have fantasys in their mind about how a fight should and could be if they know kung fu.

and i love sherdog, didnt know anyone here read those forums.
    "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

One of those vids was with Royce Gracie and Jason Delicia (kf), supposedly a ranked fighter.

I just happened to find Sherdog recently, haven't really been reading around on there.

LMAO the Kyoshin Karate vs the Drunken KF is so friggin hilarious.

Comment

either of my teachers would own gracie on the street for sure, in a ring, id definately put all my moneys on it.

and...my sifu is a kf guy who did fight and win in the U.S and russia

and every gracie got owned by sakuraba and his stand up isnt all that great

Comment

Sakuraba? Tell me more of this man...

Comment

kazushi sakuraba, aka gracie killer. still very good wrestler/fighte but getting outclassed every day that passses cant belive i spelled all of hthat im piss drunk.

u want good fighters that fags like mortal wont tell u about look up mirko crocop, fedor, my favorite antonio rodrigo "minotauro" nogueira" after u find out about them get back to me

Comment

I looked up sakuraba, and I'm impressed. He's not with Pride anymore, but K-1? Yeah his wiki page indicated he was at the last of his days.

Pretty interesting shit that he defeated 2 Gracies with the same move that defeated their father.

Comment

genki sudo! thats my fighter! Very agile...did you see the thing he did with juko kai (in michigan of all places)? Cro Cop is pretty sick too...his fight with fedor made me tired just watching the pounding they gave one another. that sounds slightly homoerotic
                "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

Comment

crocop vs fedor was the best fight EVER.

and genki sudo is the man, one of my favorites for sure. also look for quinton rampage jackson, wanderlie silva, alastair overeem, bas rutten(pancrase) , dan henderson(amazing) , ricardo arona, shogun, theres more but if u care look these guys up

all top of the line, all would basically hand all the title holders their asses in UFC.

and if u saw it sylvia vs arlovskis last fight was blind luck, sylvia will loose his belt next fight to arlovski, it will probably be really bad to.

Comment

crocop vs fedor was the best fight EVER.

and genki sudo is the man, one of my favorites for sure. also look for quinton rampage jackson, wanderlie silva, alastair overeem, bas rutten(pancrase) , dan henderson(amazing) , ricardo arona, shogun, theres more but if u care look these guys up

all top of the line, all would basically hand all the title holders their asses in UFC.

and if u saw it sylvia vs arlovskis last fight was blind luck, sylvia will loose his belt next fight to arlovski, it will probably be really bad to.

Comment

Yeah, it can be a bummer when Kung Fu doesn't get the recognition it deserves. Each martial art has its strengths and beauty.

Comment

VoIP phone services often support softphones, which are software applications that mimic the functionality VoIP Security​ of a physical phone. Employees can use their computers or mobile devices as softphones, eliminating the need for dedicated hardware and reducing costs.

Comment

The link is not found

Comment

Working...
                          X