Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amazed. (The USSD Mattera / Yongxin Conundrum)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazed. (The USSD Mattera / Yongxin Conundrum)

Who are these guys trying to kid here?

It was during this visit that Mr. Mattera was informed that his abilities as a Shaolin Master would be tested, by none other than the Head Abbot of the Shaolin Temple himself!

Imagine going to visit the highest authority in the martial arts world, and while you’re there, he tells you that you are going to test your abilities against the Warrior Monks of China!

What happened next was shocking. The Head Abbot was so impressed that not only was Mr. Mattera promoted to 10th Degree Black Belt in the Art of Shaolin Kempo, but the Head Abbot adopted Mr. Mattera as a son; gave him a Chinese name, and made him an Official Disciple of the Shaolin Temple!

That had never happened in the history of the Shaolin Temple!
    "Arhat, I am your father..."
    -the Dark Lord Cod

where the heck did you get that from?....it sounds familiar to me...
    "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

Comment

This website is for sale! shaolinsecrets.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, shaolinsecrets.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!
      -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

Classic..

Comment

Never happened in the history of the Shaolin Temple before?

Of course.

When else has Shaolin seen an "abbot" such as this.

And, in my opinion, they've got it all wrong. Yongxin should be Mattera's son, not the other way around. Usually, it's the parents that support the children..
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
          russbo.com

Comment

they got so much wrong Doc it is tough to even start someplace.

this is what sparked SYM to write his own book, in between baby eating and snorting coke with RZA.
            -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

whoa...........whats this about baby eating? I mean i enjoy having a placenta every now and then but if everyone is starting to do it...its just not cool anymore...so is he gnawing on his son's left overs from the womb or what?

Comment

well the training is just a joke and we need rumors...why not eat babies?

One has to wonder if Yong Xin has any conception of how this must make Shaolin look so hypocritical when they launch lawsuits ostensibly to "protect" the name of Shaolin, then allow this travesty of USSD to unfold in the west.

USSD can't even get simple information right.
                -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

wait whats USSD? (oh wait i found it United studios of self defense....wow there is so much BS in the world)

So I am going to order that BS book...but it i realized you can only order vol. 1....what about the others?..."If (I) order right now, I am going to include a very special and rare report. It痴 a report that contains an ancient breathing exercise,"Blooming in Springtime" passed down from a Chinese Master. This exercise alone will increase your energy, sharpen your focus and make you feel like a million bucks. This report has never been released before and is valued at $97.00, but it痴 yours FREE if you order today." wow how can you place a value on a REPORT...wtf this crap is awesome....kinda like a chuck norris sidekick....or better yet the chuck norris movie sidekickS
                  Last edited by tetsumaru; 05-03-2006, 11:11 PM.

Comment

"So I am going to order that BS book...but it i realized you can only order vol. 1....what about the others?..."If (I) order right now, I am going to include a very special and rare report. It痴 a report that contains an ancient breathing exercise,"Blooming in Springtime" passed down from a Chinese Master. This exercise alone will increase your energy, sharpen your focus and make you feel like a million bucks. This report has never been released before and is valued at $97.00, but it痴 yours FREE if you order today." "

mmhm.

"well the training is just a joke and we need rumors...why not eat babies?

One has to wonder if Yong Xin has any conception of how this must make Shaolin look so hypocritical when they launch lawsuits ostensibly to "protect" the name of Shaolin, then allow this travesty of USSD to unfold in the west.

USSD can't even get simple information right."

"they got so much wrong Doc it is tough to even start someplace."

"Usually, it's the parents that support the children.."

Comment

Originally posted by tetsumaru
                      wait whats USSD? (oh wait i found it United studios of self defense....wow there is so much BS in the world)

So I am going to order that BS book...but it i realized you can only order vol. 1....what about the others?..."If (I) order right now, I am going to include a very special and rare report. It? a report that contains an ancient breathing exercise,"Blooming in Springtime" passed down from a Chinese Master. This exercise alone will increase your energy, sharpen your focus and make you feel like a million bucks. This report has never been released before and is valued at $97.00, but it? yours FREE if you order today." wow how can you place a value on a REPORT...wtf this crap is awesome....kinda like a chuck norris sidekick....or better yet the chuck norris movie sidekickS
                      obviously the next volumes are going to come with magnet pillows to help your chi...so won't be offered until the pillows have been properly chi infused. I hear they are also handy for catching fish.

Plus that way they can drag a lot more money out of you.
                      -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

they want to drag money out of people? then surely they have a special procedure for that!! hmmm, wonder if it involves the Tora Or Project? actually, while researching them, I found they're really a good group.
                        ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

hmm.. well thaat sounds contraversial!!

Comment

Working...
                          X