Shaolin Wu Zu He Yang Quan-5 Ancestor fist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaolin Wu Zu He Yang Quan-5 Ancestor fist

I have been asked to put together a study group of people interested in Studying 5 Ancestor fist. I will be recruiting 6-10 people. The location is in Fujian province in China. I will provide the interpreter. The tuition is 200 US dollars a month. Five days a week. At their pace....which is good enough.

I may be able to arrange a 10 day program. I don't have the cost for that yet. I do not make money off of this. You pay the elders directly.

This is the real deal. Direct lineage from one of the 10 Tigers. If you are interested I will give you more information. I am required to interview you and then get approval from the masters.

Those of you who have been looking into training at the Southern Shaolin temple in Fujian....this is the same martial art. Nowadays, 5 Ancestor has become the basis of Southern fist. Our school represents the origins of the style...unadulterated with an emphasis on Great Ancestor fist.

A correction. It is not a school yet. Right now it is just a martial arts village where people train in their courtyards. I am helping them start an overseas school.

Upon their approval, I can point you in the right direction as to how to get to China. I can help you with room and board, the cost varies depending on what kind of living conditions you want.

I am doing this for the love of the village, my teachers, and for the martial art. If you are interested, send an email to
    suibianni@gmail.com.

Peace

oh

I can't believe it,is it true?who can give me more info

Comment

i wont join this kind of fist

Comment

Don't put ads on this forum,,,,,,,

Comment

choice is different for everybody

Comment

Kan any1 provide any nynfo about nan shao, please? Not been there as far as i am awre.

Comment

Working...
            X