Vegas women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vegas women

My Thai girlfriend just celebrated her birthday here. As one of my good friends noticed, as I get older, and my girlfriend's get younger, I save more and more money on candles.

But, another friend kind of hit it right on the head. What a commentary on Vegas women (and, to really be cynical, comparing western to eastern women....)

22? getting old aren't they doc? ha ha.just like you to trade in for a newer model. I'm sure she isn't a Vegas 22 (actual years X months stripping X cigarettes inhaled X extacy taken X coc snorted X god only knows what)= 41.5yr old body +/- 1.5 yrs.
    Says it all, in a way. Damn, it's good to be in Thailand.....
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

I'll have to put that equation up on my dry erase at work... I think some of the other engineers in the office will get a kick out of it.
    practice wu de

Comment

So my Cambodian girlfriend, after reading about your Thai girlfriends, wants to know where your income comes from to live the doc lifestyle, and what sort of doctor you were while in practice.
      Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

cambodian girlfriend lolo. substitue one asian delight for another i see lolo

if she wants to know she can read docs journals, he says in there when he was a doctor and what kind he was and how when he was a doctor they were actually makeing "good money" which basically means to me doc is rich. i mean, cmon doctors make a ****load of dough right now, if he says he was makeing the "good" money...i dont think u need to stretch your imagination very far
        "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

Maestro,

I'm not rich man. I'm just a regular guy. Some poor bastard just doing his thing, dealing with the bullshit like everyone else.

Sorry to disappoint you.
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

but seriously, what was your specialty when you were in practice, obgyn?

Comment

daodejing, You have been around this site for many years now and you have not read many of Doc's posts about his life and what he did in past? Open your eyes, your answer is everywhere.
              What exactly you think the "doc lifestyle" is? Any freak with a job can afford to live like a king in Thailand. (Looks in mirror) I don't want to go off on a huge rant about comparing American life to Thailand, but America does not look good. We as Americans put too many chemicals and sugar in our food, value life and money very differently, have huge hang-ups about sex.
              When a Thai Construction Worker busts his ass in the heat, makes less than five US dollars a day and is happy. What is wrong with America and what is good in Thailand? But a Bargirl in Patong makes a thousand Baht (25 USD) for doing something else with her ass, and is not as messed up in head like a Vegas Stripper is, it makes you think. Sad to see the poverty in Thailand, but they don't see it that way. The cost of things here are relatively the same to their wages, the cost of rent, food and clothing is equal to how much they make. Some Thais might not make that much money to the American Eye, but to them it does not look as bad.
              Better food, cleaner air, healthier people, respect to each other and elders, beautiful girls, admiration for their leader, culture and religion around every corner. Bad drivers, oh well, can't have everything.
              Life is good here.

So does it really matter what kind of doctor he was?
              I am one of only very few people that has been with Doc on both sides of the world over the last several years. He is healthier, happier, more relaxed and enjoys life here in Thailand than in the US. So stop worrying about kind of doctor he is and where the money comes from, not for you to care.
              Improve your own life.

Steve from Phuket Thailand, going back to the beach.
              Last edited by Steve; 06-12-2006, 10:09 AM.
              I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
              "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
              "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
              "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

OB GYN? Good lord...

My fingers weren't long enough.

russbo.com

Comment

HAHA! oh no you di' in...
                  "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

I would not have done well in OB GYN.

Couldn't get that "two fingers out / vibration of the thumb" maneuver down, the one that keeps your patients coming back for more.

Because of that, I was doomed to the world of Critical Care (ICU) and Anesthesia. Spent my professional career staying up all night taking care of high risk patients and people who didn't want to stay in this world anymore.

Should have been a plastic surgeon and made boobs.

russbo.com

Comment

thank you. that explains it all.
                      And steve, in respect to the "doc lifestyle" i was reffering to the ferrari and the vegas house, and the travel expenses, more so than the notion of living it up in thailand at the benefit of the exchange rate. More power to you if you can live how you want without selling your soul in debt. Just curious what started the docfortune and continues to pay for things like server repair.

But seriously, i'll have to bring the woman with me to phuket one of these winters. Soon as she gets her citizenship so they'll let her back in on the way home.

Comment

OB GYN was most definitely out of my reach, not only because of my physical shortcomings, but, because I didn't quailify.

Statistically, physicians that end up in OB GYN tend to come from the bottom tenth percentile of the medical school class. Being in the eleventh percentile just ruined my chances of spending a professional career between women's thighs. Devastated, I was forced to spend my life in more intense high risk medicine.

"Bring the woman to Phuket?" That's like bringing beer to an Octoberfest, or sand to the beach. We'll have to discuss this Dao, before you make any plans now.

As for the docfortune, it was accumulated through years of a lot of hard work. It's not as big as you might think, and, just FYI, all server and other website costs, including payments made to my various "contacts" in China et al (to provide videos, which are being processed now, and other things), come out of my pocket. As, it has, for the past nine years. The website does not generate any income; never has, never will. The costs, when I was running my own "hack proof" server out of my house for many years, ran close to $800 a month, not including my time or the time and costs of others who have assisted. Don't ask me why I do it. I'll never figure that one out.

russbo.com

Comment

Back to Las Vegas women. Just so you all have an idea as to what we have to deal with out here:

Mattel recently announced the release of limited-edition Barbie Dolls
                          for the Greater Nevada market:

"Summerlin Barbie"
                          This princess Barbie is sold only at Boca Park . She comes with an
                          assortment of Kate Spade Handbags, a Lexus SUV, a long-haired foreign
                          dog named Honey and a cookie-cutter house. Available with or without
                          tummy tuck and face lift. Workaholic Ken sold only in conjunction with
                          the augmented version.

" North West Barbie"
                          The modern day homemaker Barbie is available with Ford Wind star
                          Minivan and matching gym outfit. She gets lost easily and has no
                          full-time occupation.
                          Traffic jamming cell phone sold separately.

"NOR TOWN Barbie"
                          This recently paroled Barbie comes with a 9mm handgun, a Ray Lewis
                          knife, a Chevy with dark tinted windows, and a Meth Lab Kit. This
                          model is only available after dark and must be paid for in cash
                          (preferably small, untraceable bills) unless you are a cop, then we
                          don't know what you are talking about.

" Green Valley Barbie"
                          This yuppie Barbie comes with your choice of BMW convertible or Hummer
                          H2. Included are her own Starbucks cup, credit card and country club
                          membership. Also available for this set are Shallow Ken and Private
                          School Skipper. You won't be able to afford any of them.

"Hendertucky Barbie"
                          This pale model comes dressed in her own Wrangler jeans two sizes too
                          small, a NASCAR t-shirt and tweety bird tattoo on her shoulder. She
                          has a six-pack of Bud light and a Hank Williams Jr. CD set She can
                          spit over 5 feet and kick mullet-haired Ken's butt when she is drunk.
                          Purchase her pickup truck separately and get a confederate flag bumper
                          sticker absolutely free.

" Las Vegas Strip Barbie"
                          This collagen injected, rhino plastic Barbie wears a leopard print
                          outfit and drinks cosmopolitans while entertaining friends. Percocet
                          prescription available as well as newly built high rise condo.

"Pahrump Barbie"
                          This tobacco-chewing, brassy-haired Barbie has a pair of her own
                          high-heeled sandals with one broken heel from the time she chased
                          beer-gutted Ken out of Butler Barbie's house. Her ensemble includes
                          low-rise acid-washed jeans, fake fingernails, and a see-through
                          halter-top. Also available with a mobile home.

" Reno Barbie"
                          This doll is made of actual tofu. She has long straight brown hair,
                          arch-less feet, hairy armpits, no makeup and Birkenstocks with white
                          socks. She prefers that you call her Willow . She does not want or
                          need a Ken doll, but if you purchase two Reno Barbies and the optional
                          Subaru wagon, you get a rainbow flag bumper sticker for free.

"Bonanza Barbie"
                          This Barbie now comes with a stroller and 2 infant dolls. Optional
                          accessories include a GED and bus pass. White boy Gangsta Ken and his
                          1979 Caddy were available, but are now very difficult to find since
                          the addition of the infant.

"Tahoe Barbie"
                          She's perfect in every way. We don't know where Ken is because he's
                          always out a-'huntin'.

russbo.com

Comment

Tahoe barbie sounds like my type.
                            "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

Comment

Tahoe barbie is used to living in a multimillion dollar house. You might want to reconsider.

russbo.com

Comment

Working...
                              X