Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Experiential Opinion of "Blooming Lotus" (Schizophrenia again)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Experiential Opinion of "Blooming Lotus" (Schizophrenia again)

It has always been the unwritten code of this website, over the past nine or ten years of its existance, that the only person who would publicly be humiliated here, would be me.

The rule has been broken once, and that had to do with an individual who really went over the line here. For some strange reason, schizophrenia and Australia became a common theme.

Well, here we go again. I've had it, and its time things were brought out. Say goodbye to BL.

Some background. Another unwritten rule that I've lived by, with respect to this website, and my life in general, is that I make myself available to people in need, regardless of the time or situation. This is one reason why I make my personal cell phone numbers available, on a web site. For fellow russbo site members who find themselves traveling in Asia with unexpected problems, I remain a phone call away. It is a very rare moment that someone actually takes advantage of this "service" that I provide, but, I have provided it in the past, and I will continue to provide it in the future. The basic premise behind this, however, and one that is expected to be presumed and followed, is that harassment of me in my personal life is not part of the deal.

Blooming Lotus has stepped over that line.

Initially, phone calls from Australia to find out about my personal life (yes, I have a girlfriend, no, I'm not available) were comical, and politely answered. Phone calls about training with me here were politely refused (I'm doing my own thing at the moment, disgusted with the whole public martial arts scene after the treacherous self centered behavior of Xing Wei last year). Basically, BL called, I answered, tried to be polite, and tried to minimize contact. I certainly didn't expect to put my cell phone number on the web so that I could talk to people about who I was banging that week.

Phone calls turned to SMS messages, initially, a few a day, to sometimes, ten or twenty, absolutely bizarre tidbits of useless incomprehensible information. But, something was starting to become very noticeable, more so than what was found in her usual, and I might add, tolerated posts here on the forum.

She's really losing it.

I'm a tolerant man, probably more so than I should be. I tolerated Xing Wei's bullshit behavior for quite some time, keeping him on board at our school in Vegas long after his and my master, Shi De Cheng, told me to "fire him and send him back to China". Considering all the damage that was done to the school, my personal life, and the lives of, incredibly, all team members around him, who tried to help him, I should have listened. But, no, I try to be tolerant. It's a very Buddhist ideal, for one who's not a very good Buddhist. But, it's my nature. I've tolerated BL's persistent craziness in our forums for well over a year or two, hoping that, with a little guidance and assistance, we might be able to help her.

I give up.

But, before I walk away, let's turn this into an educational experience for all. First, from one of my previous posts, again, about a schizophrenic, again, from Australia (God, please figure that one out for me...), a small educational ditty about schizophrenia (original post , I repeat it here with only the relevant portions):

There are many types of schizophrenia. For example, a person whose symptoms are most often colored by feelings of persecution is said to have "paranoid schizophrenia;" a person who is often incoherent but has no delusions is said to have "disorganized schizophrenia." Even more disabling than the delusions and hallucinations are the symptoms of "negative" or "deficit" schizophrenia. Negative or deficit schizophrenia refers to the lack or absence of initiative, motivation, social interest, enjoyment and emotional responsiveness. Because schizophrenia can vary from person to person in intensity, severity and frequency of both psychotic and residual symptoms, many scientists use the word "schizophrenia" to describe a spectrum of illnesses that range from relatively mild to severe.

Distorted Perceptions of Reality
    People with schizophrenia may have perceptions of reality that are strikingly different from the reality seen and shared by others around them. Living in a world distorted by hallucinations and delusions, individuals with schizophrenia may feel frightened, anxious, and confused. In part because of the unusual realities they experience, people with schizophrenia may behave very differently at various times. Sometimes they may seem distant, detached, or preoccupied and may even sit as rigidly as a stone, not moving for hours or uttering a sound. Other times they may move about constantly—always occupied, appearing wide-awake, vigilant, and alert.

Delusions
    Delusions are false personal beliefs that are not subject to reason or contradictory evidence and are not explained by a person’s usual cultural concepts. Delusions may take on different themes. For example, patients suffering from paranoid-type symptoms—roughly one-third of people with schizophrenia—often have delusions of persecution, or false and irrational beliefs that they are being cheated, harassed, poisoned, or conspired against. These patients may believe that they, or a member of the family or someone close to them, are the focus of this persecution. In addition, delusions of grandeur, in which a person may believe he or she is a famous or important figure, may occur in schizophrenia. Sometimes the delusions experienced by people with schizophrenia are quite bizarre; for instance, believing that a neighbor is controlling their behavior with magnetic waves; that people on television are directing special messages to them; or that their thoughts are being broadcast aloud to others.

Disordered Thinking
    Schizophrenia often affects a person’s ability to “think straight.” Thoughts may come and go rapidly; the person may not be able to concentrate on one thought for very long and may be easily distracted, unable to focus attention. People with schizophrenia may not be able to sort out what is relevant and what is not relevant to a situation. The person may be unable to connect thoughts into logical sequences, with thoughts becoming disorganized and fragmented. This lack of logical continuity of thought, termed “thought disorder,” can make conversation very difficult and may contribute to social isolation. If people cannot make sense of what an individual is saying, they are likely to become uncomfortable and tend to leave that person alone.

Normal Versus Abnormal
    At times, normal individuals may feel, think, or act in ways that resemble schizophrenia. Normal people may sometimes be unable to “think straight.” They may become extremely anxious, for example, when speaking in front of groups and may feel confused, be unable to pull their thoughts together, and forget what they had intended to say. This is not schizophrenia. At the same time, people with schizophrenia do not always act abnormally. Indeed, some people with the illness can appear completely normal and be perfectly responsible, even while they experience hallucinations or delusions. An individual’s behavior may change over time, becoming bizarre if medication is stopped and returning closer to normal when receiving appropriate treatment.
    Disordered thinking. Abnormal changing behavior. Distorted reality. We've seen this before in her posts, but, you haven't seen it like this before....

The early Lotus. With some comprehensible correspondence:

Look Rich,
    I don't particulatly give a shit enough to not be able to get over it soon re : the forum ' or 'alot the kids and wackos on it alot of the time ( considering their love declarations and personal natured pm councelling requests i do my delicate professional best to help them with (rolleyes) ) .
    $10 000 is likely not much to you and the business I'd bring nor my experience I stand to gain from giving you the business something likely less important again. Is it going to be available or isn't it Doc???

Let me out of your dungeon and enable my posting ability , or just bann me and I'll know that neither me nor my $$ nor presence is welcome there. Wtf is this, suck up or don't come BS anyway????!!! You know I dig you, help when I can and I couldn't suck up if I tried!
    Glad Stylees comming anyway for something postive god bless his sheltered heart.

cheers
    Blooming Lotus
    The new Lotus. From the past two weeks. With absolutely no provocation whatsoever:

ept . .i dont really eat bread or usually have any . .so it may be rice crackers and peas and corn. . With a choice of condiments and juice . .or flavoured no fat milk ya crazy americans. . And if i workout . .it proly wont b til 8. . Thank u boy thankya. .. really. Someone get chu your cooch...!. . :/. l~). ...
    ,remember luv and remember buddah Richard. .in that instant it counts. .ur familia and the path ll b straighta. .think nuclear instant. .mwa. Mwa. And take care. Mwa to steve 2. .unglorified freak. !. . .and buddah laughs @). . . Anyway boys. . I promise okay . .mwwa 4 riding that out 4 me. . And u selves and 4 holding ur breath 4 it. 4 breakfast i maay want egg white omlette . .made on nofat milk. .cookd in the micro wave. . On wholemeal..exc
    @). yU stop it . cos i ont think so. .and i dont think u think so. Look at the depression before the wars that proceded the birth of the dollar. . the economy is trying to balance itself again 4 luv having been in buddahs hands to promote at a time when the ppl had forgotten such things , jesus walks the earth too if u believe that . .the world looks like its saved itself again. . Except the war that comes first and the race to give everyone a
    As 4 the last message and the calliber of men iim talking about. . Im not even sure yuur going to turn out to be it yourself let alone any of these men ur imagining i want . .But while u still working on it. .i guess im still prepared to find out. I just dont think u quite understand.. n thats why when i met u the only competition was overseas.Easy and low maintenance i not. So u gotta b ready ta keep up...Or i guess u just not..I think maybe u r
    Yap. . What selective disonance @).. And What big hard what exactly ur keeping to urselves out there ?. . Oh thats right. . form. Any way im sorry You were right. I sleep with every single last cheap n dirty one of these men i wanna from minute to minute. . And i dont really read or listen to what u men ve been saying neither. . . Ajust . . like the way yas get so tightly inside o me. . and . . I really do need to know . . If it can
    till hurt like . . abig rampaging bull was keeping off an on company driving in my . . .
    Shiney red . . . iculous perspective. . I should leave the reading to someone else iguess. . awonder if u still good in bed if u get parkinsons??. . I think i forget. . Oh . .there it is. Yay. . **** me! .before ya forget Richard. . Or remember that chya might ve had other more pleasurable things to take care of. . Doesnt matter that u bad . . As long as u have fun forgetting. . Im glad ur girlfriend is there 4 u . . And Steve. After what
    Ur tantric meditation is appreciated .. .mwa. . . :/. .

And, amidst total confusion, a moment of hysterical clarity:

Lol. .you're rich and beautiful aand intelligent fuking girls 2 yrs older than my daughter believe yourself a part time buddhist and Iim going to b embarrassd??. .i dont reeally do embarrassd and theres probably not much that would do that to me. . It ll b interesting to see what you come up with.. Behind you 100%. . Remember the questions you were asking about wwomen a couple of yrs back??. . Well so do i babe. .and so does everyone else goin
    When I first heard from BL, quite a while back, it was via an email. She had written to me, asking for help in her court case, apparently the one in which she was in danger of losing custody of her daughter. She had wanted me, a total stranger, to write a letter for her, which she would have supplied to her Australian court, stating that she was a good mother and a competent individual. Obviously, I ignored her request. And, obviously, it was the beginning of one hell of Disney E ticket roller coaster ride.

The ride has come to an end. Goodbye BL. Go play at some other forum, and don't come back.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Bonus points for whoever can find my first response to BL's first post. After the points are awarded you may then call me prophet.

Doc, I also seem to remember you commenting that the board had kind of died out. I think we know the cause of it now.
    -Jesse Pasleytm
    "How do I know? Because my sensei told me!"

Comment

The Response of the Century.

Originally posted by pazman
      Bonus points for whoever can find my first response to BL's first post. After the points are awarded you may then call me prophet.

Doc, I also seem to remember you commenting that the board had kind of died out. I think we know the cause of it now.

Ok, I want my bonus points. I know I have the unfair advantage, but not bad from half way around the world from my computer and on this slow interent connection that goes out all the time with too much rain.

Let's go back to 10-6-2004 "freshly banned from kfm"

Originally posted by Blooming lotus
      and now am here at Russbo...and yes. with the same handle, so all kfm ers troll on ( ps: do not offend the moderators and for gads sake, don't offer to let them bann you!!!!! :P ) . ) .. and let the games continue..... guess the truth hurts over there.....

so now you all have the pleasure of me hanging with you.

brief ma history :- tkd base, lil aikido, lil shaolin ( and still in China trying to get home........ dammed crazy local visa laws ), lil ninjutsu, 1 and bit yrs dimmak, some yrs of taiji, several of qigong and related arts, and health & fitness training certs comming out of my certs .........

Been training / body conditioning for 20 + yrs and taught aerobics and have been a personal training instructor for over 12 yrs. Nutrition major, studying , taking notes and observations for a ch'an buddhism phd dissertation and looking forward to hearing your comments and input.

cheers

BL
      Your response:

Originally posted by pazman
      w00t, there goes the neighborhood

So, Is my check in the mail?
      Last edited by Steve; 06-24-2006, 07:05 PM.
      I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
      "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
      "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
      "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

I thought you were busy last night with the massage troup; imagine, searching for the famous first BL diatribe. Good lord, I've tolerated her for almost two years...

Well, two things. I had made it very clear to her that I was going to do this, if she continued to annoy me with ridiculous SMS messages. I gave her a few days to comply. Obviously, she didn't (and I'm still getting her damn messages). Second, I try to be a tolerant man Paz. I never meant to sacrifice what we all had going on here, for one lost individual.

Sometimes it doesn't work out. My mistake.
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

Well, I'm glad I got into one of her more coherent messages...

I believe I prophetted this day too, however, it might have been either IM or PM...

don't remember. Anywho, glad to see not much has changed 'round here.
          practice wu de

Comment

The SMS messages had stopped, the voice messages began, and we started tolerating her as an "Unregistered" in the Guest portion of the forum.

I really do find it hard to be mean. Really.

But, this is getting out of hand. In the middle of the night no less:

You know Tokien was br0ke at 31 ./...D
            Hey.. maybe we can both still get rich off that life and times book after all...D.? ...might just hafta stick around for that...
            When an early morning return message from me, which said "Go away. Do not contact me again", the return message was:
            I'm sure you could care less how it turns out after dealing with it so long so okay. Take care Then. BL
            She's right. I hate to do it, but I have to stop thinking about other people, just this one time. I could care less how this turns out. As long as it turns out with her not included.

I post this as an educational tool, as it really does provide an insight into mental illness. Maybe there are some savvy psychiatry types out there that would want to have a go at discussing this.

russbo.com

Comment

More SMS! (I will keep posting this stuff until she goes away; might as well share the hilarity with the gang)

Why do you keep making me think I wanna kiss you fe chrissakes? just stop it .okaay. Tanz.
              Nice evidence of delusional behavior by the way.

There are fireworks in my hood now
              The unpredictable nature of some semblance of clarity, intermixed with sheer nonsense, is obvious.

russbo.com

Comment

doc...be afraid...be very afraid.

bewre of the BL NINJA!
                "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Still waiting for my bonus points.
                  I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
                  "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
                  "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
                  "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

Doc, the last one is just her describing her um, well, erm, yeah.. nevermind man, this shit is good, keep it coming.
                    practice wu de

Comment

Well, I must admit that I made a mistake.

BL's apparent sole moment of clarity, the SMS about the "fireworks in the hood", was actually from Steve and not BL. My bad. When you get SMS messages on almost an hourly (or less) basis, over a complete 24 hour period, from this very sick individual, it's easy to get some of them confused. Well, so much for BL having any sort of clarity whatsoever.

But for those of you BL fans who want more, here's a small selection:

Sure the right touch d sort it out anyway. Maybe ya just need to treat it betta?
                      Don't ask, I have no idea. This one is even better:

You wanna talk. .2me abbout what iis unda yur overheating hood?? well who wda guessd that? : D
                      No, I really don't "wanna talk", but, pretty soon, BL is going to have to, and a lot of explaining is coming her way. I've notified the appropriate Australian authorities about this continual harassment. I'm really tired of it, and I'm proceding with the necessary legal action to get rid of this nonsense.

So much for the Buddhist ideal of tolerance.

russbo.com

Comment

i think plumflower pm was a much better girl "friend" and much hotter at that,

see i told you her new jehova's witness husband would make her stop posting.

"ARE YOU VIRTUALLY FORNICATING AGAIN" (jk)
                        "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

I don't really see the point in comparing the two. They're both female, sure. That's about where the similarities end.

Comment

two years eh? thats not a good sign either. reminds me of a rough breakup i went thru once ...hmmm ...hey - is she from ny?

Comment

She would not have survived New York.

russbo.com

Comment

Working...
                              X