Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Experiential Opinion of "Blooming Lotus" (Schizophrenia again)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just read through this whole thread. I missed a lot while I was gone, didn't I?

Apparently now, she has self-banned herself from Russbo. I never really could read her posts anyways, took too much effort to do so.

Hey Doc, did you really have an option for us to ban people with Docdollars at one point? Man, can't believed I missed out on that one. Now where did I place that time machine....
    "For some reason I'm in a good mood today. I haven't left the house yet, though. "

"fa hui, you make buddhism sexy." -Zachsan

"Friends don't let friends do Taekwondo." -Nancy Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by Fa Hui View Post
      I just read through this whole thread. I missed a lot while I was gone, didn't I?

Apparently now, she has self-banned herself from Russbo. I never really could read her posts anyways, took too much effort to do so.

Hey Doc, did you really have an option for us to ban people with Docdollars at one point? Man, can't believed I missed out on that one. Now where did I place that time machine....
      Oops, spoke too soon.
      "For some reason I'm in a good mood today. I haven't left the house yet, though. "

Comment

It was on the old forum. I have not reinstituted it yet, because I'm waiting for the software to improve. As for her being in HELL, Satan put her there because of the usual offensive behavior
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
        russbo.com

Comment

I think it would be a mistake to deny's BTL compassion. Now she has her own way to express it, that for you guys seems not very rational. But arent u caught in a certain concept of rationality? Isnt reality something unrational that needs to be expressed?

Arent u caught with an underlying concept of a rational god or rational science that does not allow u to see deeper in reality and in Btl's mind? Isnt it because u r afraid urself of irrationality/madness and want to stick to the normality, even when normality is putting napalm on vietnamese civilians? Isnt putting fire to a country and killing thousands of civilians the proof that reality is not rational and that normality is sick?

I understand shaolin sister BTL has problem with relating to a rationality where the israelian army kills children. It seems u dont really want to see her suffering and prefer to label her as crazy. I thought buddhism is about understanding suffering but it seems somebody like shaolin brother Fa Hui prefer to label us BTL and me as crazy in a kind of despising way. Arent we supposed to be shaolin sisters and brothers and support each other and understand and respect? I think there is still a lot of meditation on suffering and rationality to be done here.

Om mani pedme hung

Comment

I read this essay about Zen and psychoanalysis and it is striking how many zen things seem irrationals. It is a part of the Chan culture we have to understand. I see it linked with ignorance, aviddya, the root of samsara or 'normal' existence.

" Praising the services of this wise idiot,
            Let us all work together to fill that well with snow"

Hakuin, founder of the Rinzai/Linji school in Japan.

Comment

Where do these people come from...
              Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

You got me on that one, Doc....

Comment

Originally posted by doc View Post
                  Where do these people come from...
                  Australia.

Comment

Good point.

The other super whacko that I dealt with in Thailand was from Australia...

Lots of really great people down there though. Not sure how we attract the few fringe ones.

russbo.com

Comment

lolo btls posts sometimes are hilarious..where do u come up with shit like that lolo. i thought that was great, sometimes i think btl could make some money being some kind of comedy writer lolo
                      "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

She only gets better with age...

Hello Doc, / ppl,..

this is blooming tianshi lotus.

I'm just wondering if someone would care to speak on the position of gastapo and the 4th reiche on nationalism, and possibley what it has to do with the previously imminent natiipation of the 5 th blodline of the illumanti and maybe SIS tenets?

thank you in advance.

Michelle Salt.
                        Needs to work on her spelling though.

russbo.com

Comment

u should let her back in, her and liu could be ..interesting
                          "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

Sur i vote 4 btl back!

How kould i exklude myself?

Moreto,
                            kom ta bouche est immense
                            kand tu souris
                            et kand tu ris
                            je ris aussi
                            tu aimes tellement la vie
                            kel est donk ce froid k on sent en toi?

Mais c la mort
                            kita assassine