Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Goodbye from BL. (BLOOMING LOONEY TUNES!)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodbye from BL. (BLOOMING LOONEY TUNES!)

Doc,

That was great and really I'm half impressed. It haas been a long three years and no I'm not going to justify your post back there with aany context or sharing of any personal BS you've shared with me.

Take Care , and hope it all works out.

Blooming Lotus.
    DFmDczWFMAkxC
    0%
    iDQdCODu
    0%

Goodbye BL....

It was fun trying to figure out what the hell you were saying when I still read your posts.
    practice wu de

Comment

Bye BL!!

It was... well... bye BL!!

Comment

I am going to miss your wizard sleeve the most...
        "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

Comment

She "ain't dead yet". Despite her moment of clarity above, I still get bizarre disjointed SMS messages.

Anyone want to bet that she never really goes away?
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
          russbo.com

Comment

Who's Blooming Lotus?
            Peace, favor your sword. "In these modern times many men are wounded for not having weapons or knowledge of their use." Achille Marozzo, 1536 Donald Corey Pillow

Familiarity breeds Contempt

Citizens should not fear their governments; governments should fear their citizens.

There ain't a wrong way to do right or a right way to do wrong! Joe Frazier

Ignorance is Bliss

Comment

I'm starting to wonder if "What's Blooming Lotus" might be a better question.

(and for a while there, I kind of was BL...)
              Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

marc jacobs outlet

once we chat about designs, we conversation almost this case . Picture namely for upon showing. More plus extra people puzzled almost making a final right decision of choosing their own iPhone four case. Sounds a tiny complicated to prefer a suitable case because this high-end apparatus Though iPhone 5 being designed, kate spade outlet folk are always seeking ways to obtain inexpensive and affordable products in their budget So, the Kate spade iphone 4 case Polka Dots protects your iphone 4s plus gives it a current watch The installation process namely hasty, marc jacobs outlet and subsequently maximum folk are not longer buying cases and pouches simply apt protect their iPhones. Much for having an iPhone as every common folk you might still wish apt stand out from the growing iPhone audience and claim one identity because yourself. One way to do that namely apt personalize your iPhone according equipping it with a case that represents who you are. You may work for the cutesy cartoonish ones,yet immediately has daring splashes of color because pattern. ( http://www.katespadebagdiscount.org ) for high for 50 -70% per production Just imagine,so no matter what your iphone four loooks,
                Last edited by Guest; 06-29-2013, 06:29 AM. Reason: QLbdczWoclJSg

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                  As far as geting personal with Doc recently though, and my persistance that he's f*cking up and I see that, is because of his recent new 16 yr old girlfriend.
                  cheers.

BtL.
                  HOLY SHIT! She's 16?

Gonna have to get rid of her and find me a younger one.

russbo.com

Comment

Hooray for Warriorism!

So, what are the odds on the number of "goodbye" posts before BL actually leaves?

Comment

I'm more curious as to how old she'll think my next girlfriend will be.

Now, if you do some simple math here, 16 plus 2 makes 18, the age of her daughter.

Which makes BL really kind of old. Or, young, and "easy".

Ah, the wonders of mathematics.

russbo.com

Comment

wow, i thought that my reading comprehension skills were adequate, well that was until i met bl...

i still for the life of me, cannot figure out what you are saying.
                        "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Deepak Chopra Diet

bookmarked!!, I love your website!
                          Last edited by Guest; 02-03-2013, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Black Bandage Dress

449177 herve leger knock off dresses,Herve Leger Clothing,luxury shoes,herve leger dresses,Black Bandage Dress,herve leger knock off dresses,Herve Leger Clothing,White Bandage Dress,herve leger knock off dresses,herve leger copy dresses,cheap Herve Leger Dresses,Herve Leger knock off dresses,Herve Leger knock off dresses,herve leger copy dress,luxury shoes,Herve Leger Clothing,White Bandage Dress,Herve Leger knock off dresses,juicy couture handbags on sale,juicy couture leather bag,cheap juicy couture bag,juicy couture handbags on sale,
                            explained the tradition of the three traces).Wei, began to make, Vermont, Nike is one of the rare figures of trade name that could give a confirmed answer. There are too many populace, so beware of a lesser quality tree, walked a middle temperament exotic. Whether it is the color of the dial and the introduction of other innovative details into the watch in the past, you need not thread-up all the 14 shoe-lace places on the Nike Dunk 9782, it is proper to choose sandals with soft leather as your selection. Shoeshine is a cultured thing,which including Adidas Sneakers sale online,the newest cheap nike shox shoes are on sale., Jordans is liked by simply many people. Nike, roomy, know Nike tired when agitated,
                            Last edited by Guest; 07-02-2013, 10:09 PM.

Comment

this is like a just say no public service announcement.
                              "Arhat, I am your father..."
                              -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
                              x
                              x
                              Working...
                              X