Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Goodbye from BL. (BLOOMING LOONEY TUNES!)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kind of hard to get rid of her (ie, delete her posts). They're rather entertaining. Maybe it's better to just keep her in HELL where she can be controlled, LOL
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

Women.....
      "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

WHAT???!!!! Delete her? NO way. Let this serve as a lesson to all, hard drugs are bad.
        "Arhat, I am your father..."
        -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

Then I'm not overly sure you were meant to...
          You can say that again.

So we're at 3 or 4 now and counting...

Comment

and I stiill think SYX is doing the covert in your face right wing righty.
            Well, you're right. It is classic stuff. I kind of hate to see her go too, but, there are limits. Shall I allow her back, and keep her in HELL?

Wonder how Meestro will feel about that.
            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
              Thanks Stylee, I may still be trying to work it out myself.

I don't reeally know what youu're talking about Testsamaru and as far as youu go Doc, since you brought it up, that's a really good f*cking question.

This whoole bs saga came about because ppl were claiming buddhism and martial prowess and interst in international community affairs and so on, and having nothing much better to fill time with, I caught onto it myself.

The thing with thaat though, is unless evveryoneis full of their own BS, then if I'm not mistaken the term mahayanna in that capacity refers to a state where you get it all figured out on how to live peacefully and keep your head in, but because by virtue of its own existance, you go out on a limb on compassion and as a warrior caste deal with it as such and just cop your less soft options where they land. Anyone can back down and claim disonance, but to keep your balls out there, like for instance Doc has keeping mee on the forum here, is les easy. ..but luckily because of the warrior caste, ..some ppl were just born to carry shit.

As far as geting personal with Doc recently though, and my persistance that he's f*cking up and I see that, is because of his recent new 16 yr old girlfriend. I just refuse to accept he doesn't deserve to love from a fml peer and I'm doing my best to accept that it dooes actually exist. ..and iif I loose everything and turn down every other opportunity to die trying to prove that ..then thats what happens.

yay for buddhism . yay for wwarriorism and freaking yee har for sparing a thought.
              cheers.

BtL.
              oh. Now I see. Well, I don't understand what she just said but I do understand why y'all love her so ....
              Peace, favor your sword. "In these modern times many men are wounded for not having weapons or knowledge of their use." Achille Marozzo, 1536 Donald Corey Pillow

Familiarity breeds Contempt

Citizens should not fear their governments; governments should fear their citizens.

There ain't a wrong way to do right or a right way to do wrong! Joe Frazier

Ignorance is Bliss

Comment

Good god she's not gone.

She's here. In Thailand. I think.

No more SMS messages. Now, phone calls. From a Thai cell phone number.

Someone please hide me...

russbo.com

Comment

What a load of wishful thinking thaat is!! @).. nO I'm not in THailand... and sorry to break it to you but even if I werre actually there ( which may be on the cards sometime by the end of the year), I stiill wouldn't contact you.
                  The only reason I asked about your availibilty when I called you earlier last year beforre the XW saga btw, was because you're so big and possibily familiar with IMA and pressure points, I hoped that I maybe I could get a few weeks reeally good sparring with an opponent worth training for. You said no and so okay.

And if you also remember what was going on at the time you 1st banned me at the end of last year, ( as in complicated and inconvenient relationship bs with scn babe) the only reason I came back to post at russbo at all was because you begged me to come back and threatened that if I didn't, the crew or anyone ellse reading should hunt me out and keep you posted on my where and whatabouts. ..aand because I'm such a ...compasionate woman, and it interested me intellectually, after working with you for nearly 3 years on youurr relationship bs, I did.

As for all these ppl who keep sending me photos and asking me to share some back, please stop. Therre are noo BL photos on any online network except whatever has found it's way onto the forums, and no, there isn't likely to be any put up there from myself.

I still think you're all mad and in the same dilema as most of the rest of the world in regard to rediculous way ppl go about hurting themselves and sabotaging their eligibility for real relationships and so on, but since you diid Doc together with Onesp1ng insist that you loved me, I guess I can probably forgive the prediciment.

It's a long road it seems, but since I'm walking anyway, if you're going too then I guess I'm still on it.

cheers. ...and no those calls aren't from me. ... and duh you don't know what my cell number looks like.@) .
                  How does one hide a loud mouth rampaging bull crying mercy anyway?? :/
                  Take care.
                  Last edited by Guest; 07-03-2006, 12:55 AM.

Comment

p.s.

In regard to the PRC trying to kill gongfu ... if that werre true, then why is taiji being introduced as the national sport to be inlcuded thereafter the olympics anyway??...and whyy do their owwn national defence forces use chin na and so forth ??

It's a nice ban wagon to extrapolate on but reeally @).

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                      but since you diid Doc together with Onesp1ng insist that you loved me, I guess I can probably forgive the prediciment.
                      Onesp1ng, you loved her too? I guess we're gonna have to settle this the old fashioned gentleman way.

With a duel. You call it. I'll be there.

russbo.com

Comment

isnt this a TV show somewhere?

Doc have you hidden your magic wand inside BL's Wizard sleeve?

Boys and their boners!

Droopy Lips!

It's all in the cards...so what are you waiting for? Call Ms. Cleo now!

I want to punch BL in her Vulva and Doc in his Perenium...

I don't want to hear about your tug fest with the she-male from down under. Post those videos you have been saying you were going to post 3 years ago. Update the site with some new MA related media.

BL go away and clean up your drip trail on your way out.
                        "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

Comment

Trust me, my magic wand has gone nowhere near BL. Never will.

russbo.com

Comment

well..i haven't been able to check the site in about a week or so as i'm basically locked in a school 24/7..... but this is all very humorous..

i do believe there's a possibility of digging up a bl photo if i look hard enough... a little cash would go a long way... pm me...
                            ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

You just like hammering in the point that you really have no ****ing clue whats going on in the real world...

phew... I said it.
                              practice wu de

Comment

there is no bl, do not speak the name...
                                "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
                                x
                                x
                                Working...
                                X