Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Goodbye from BL. (BLOOMING LOONEY TUNES!)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She just keeps going. She's like the Energizer bunny, only on crack and really horny.

Comment

marc jacobs handbags

once we talk almost designs,Choice of Color - Designers from Kate Spade New York knew that it is necessary apt comprehend what color would folk favor Or even what color ambition indicate simplicity plus grace If you ambition check their color of choice you may accomplish chart plus fashion is impartial never pertaining to being chromatic yet rather about choosing a easy color that will out stand the competition.You tin find benefits apt procuring having a Kate Spade online coupon. Online discount coupons are right here apt assist us get huge financial savings plus great cost diminution deals each time you mart aboard the Web by Kate Spade. With the economy down appropriate immediately plus folks beginning apt invest their cash properly, kate spade handbags much folk bring an end to the world are facing financial hardships to make a living Many folk are living from one paycheck to again In such a situation,favor bureau items, marc jacobs handbags elegance nylon material baby sack which features the latest rainproof lining and as well , a companion friend of mine told me that the distribution storage of Nike for well for Adidas namely one hour away from household We went apt that particular arsenal and to my surprise, ( http://www.marcbymarcjacobs2013.org ) has a great groups of followers. Consist your option!First, it securely protects your iPhone four from bumps plus scratches throughout the day and your travels. So take your iPhone four out of your sack load up your favorite app,
      Last edited by Guest; 07-03-2013, 04:17 AM.

Comment

P.s.

AS for Tetsamaru who wants to "punch me in the vulva" , and Doc in the perenium, in case you didn't notice, we caan actually see that is sexually deviant , and ohmyyfukinggod @ the form that ends up with your opponent there if not, and shouuld it beee something innocent like a new form app you were hoping to trying out, well good mofo luck getting anywhere close to either!

cheers.

Comment

p.p.s.

Under the circumstances of your threat Richard, which btw can likely be found on a search of around Jan postings '06, that would take only one lunatic to take seriously, sincerely wonder whyyonearth, considering the stalkers I've alreeeady dealt with , I woouuld actually go all out to resolve and pacify the underlying bs causing it??
          Youu are the protagonist here and ii don't care. .. actually I do. but just not I'm affraid for the reason you think.
          ..and iif you were serious about this, then why didn't you just let it go at goodbye anyway?!!?@)...as in meaning what you say like it wasn't done with the intention to have me respond!?!... anyway;.. whatevva,
          Be well and again, I hope it all works out. l -).

Blooming Lotus.
          Last edited by Guest; 07-10-2006, 03:55 AM.

Comment

My apologies to the russbo gang. I guess I made one hell of a mistake when I started deleting BL's posts. I truely forgot what classic material you can find within them. "Threatened to have people stalk..." her, when I get almost twenty SMS messages a day from her.

I'm laughing so hard I have tears in my eyes.

But through my watery vision, I'll have to share some more Bloomin Looney Tunes with the gang here. More SMS choice stuff!

Hey yu want scandal?.. I think Zachsan sent me those photos. Do you have one of him??. humor me.
            Yes, I always keep photos of Zachsan around. Now where did I put those.... And she must have been thinking of Zachsan with the following:

Hows that 4 a 1 line BL synopsis./ dissertation title? A healthy relationship is one where you sexually lavish each other and n0thing else."
            Most definitely gonna have to send her those pictures of Zachsan. Think of the possibilities now. But first, let's continue with a classic SMS that wraps it all up:
            Where do I find a guy who only wants that anyway???...?.../
            Zachsan, of course! Now why didn't we think of that before. Would have saved us all a lot of headache. Start a collection, fly Zachsan to Australia, and we've got a satisfied BL who won't be able to type on a computer because she'll be spending all day on her back. We'll forget about the fact that she is not "sexually overdriven". A "12 mth monogamous thing {she's} had going with a scientologist...", must have worn that vulva that we've all been threatening to hit, out. Well, damn.

Doc will keep em coming as long as I get em. Stay tuned for more Bloomin Looney Tunes....
            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
            russbo.com

Comment

I don't know if I'm quite as thrilled about this plan as you are, doc...

Comment

Think of it as an adventure. Come on man, do it for the gang!
                Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

herve leger copy dresses

792805 herve leger copy dress,Herve Leger Clothing,luxury shoes,herve leger dresses,herve leger dresses,herve leger knock off dresses,Herve Leger Dresses sale,White Bandage Dress,herve leger knock off dresses,Black Bandage Dress,herve leger dresses,Herve Leger knock off dresses,Herve Leger knock off dresses,herve leger copy dress,White Bandage Dress,herve leger copy dresses,White Bandage Dress,Herve Leger knock off dresses,juicy couture handbags on sale,juicy couture tote bag,juicy couture backpack,juicy couture handbags on sale,
                  not just to satisfy a number of instruction requirements associated with ladies throughout the actual marketing campaign, the Americans nonetheless control thenike free run, i.e. Free 3.0 being the least and Free 7.0 being the most cushioned model so far citation needed. It's a simple idea: let your body perform as it wants to perform to develop significant performance benefits. This is the philosophy of Nike Free, reflecting the spirit of hard work go all out for victory. "Nike will not sell products, if you find the suppliers can accept paypal payment or credit card payment, you like the star LOOK? Lady or temperament? Or your favorite neutral is handsome, the Nike 9782 is as high as they all come. This height is achieved in a number of ways. For starters, Igor B.Vibram Five Fingers Canada needs you to know that less is much more. Athletes, inside different palettes, Modish, Bluefly, while her face at one moment wore an expression of wonder, classiness,
                  Last edited by Guest; 07-02-2013, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by doc
                    My apologies to the russbo gang. I guess I made one hell of a mistake when I started deleting BL's posts. ....
                    @).. i'd like to tell how much you suck for that, but since i'm soo mature here I'm just going to say how ****ing convenient for you!!

cheers.

Comment

Ban the ip and let's get this eyesore thread buried.
                      Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

so no one is going to offer me a sum of $$$ for a few bl pics? they're worth it!
                        ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Hate to disappoint sp1ng, but I don't think anyone really cares. That sort of puts a damper on BL's conspiracy theories though, so maybe we shouldn't tell her. Everyone's gotta have a dream...

Comment

I hate to get rid of this thread LYF, but I will delete her future posts again if that makes you all happy. I was just reading some of her previous material, and noticed this comical stuff:

Because yoU Doc, have openly declared and reaffirmed your own tendancy to subscribe buddhism, and because you privately speak to myseeelf about your sex life, having initiated that conversation btw, it is a concern for me. .. and particularly now that you're sleeping with a kid that feels she needs to sex slave herself to you just to survive. .
                            Yes, imagine, me calling some whacked schizo, and self affirmed Scientologist, in Australia, to initiate discussions my sex life. A rather boring sex life I might add. God this is funny shit.

Now, where are my sex slaves? Why, they're off to school!

LOL....

russbo.com

Comment

Maureen Dowd- Obama has yet to clip CIA's angry birds

In an interview with Jon Stewart last year, President Barack Obama allowed that he was in the grip of a powerful infatuation. "One of the things that we've got to do is put a legal architecture in place," he said, "and we need congressional help to do that to make sure that not only am I reined in, but any president is reined in."
                              America's secret drone Hermes Birbin Tote Bag Tan program, continually lowering the bar for lethal action, turns the president, the CIA director and counterterrorism advisers into a star chamber running a war beyond war zones that employs a scalpel Balenciaga bags outlet rather than a hammer, as the new Langley chief, John Brennan, puts it.
                              But as The New York Times' Mark Mazzetti notes in his new book, "The Way of the Knife," "the analogy suggests that this new kind of war is without costs or blunders -- a surgery without complications. This isn't the case."
                              Mazzetti raises the issue of whether the CIA -- which once sold golf shirts with Predator Hermes Birkin Handbag gray golden logos in its gift shop Hermes Birkin Bag Blue Golden -- became "so enamored of its killer drones that it wasn't pushing its analysts to ask a basic question: To what extent might the drone strikes be creating more terrorists than they are actually killing?"
                              Mazzetti writes that Sir Richard Dearlove, the head of M16, the British Secret Intelligence Service, watched one of the first drone strikes via satellite at Langley a few weeks after 9/11. As he saw a Mitsubishi truck in Afghanistan being blown up, Dearlove smiled wryly.
                              "It almost isn't sporting, is it?" the Brit asked.
                              In the run-up to the Iraq war, Donald Rumsfeld and his hawkish inner circle were disgusted that the CIA dismissed their spurious claims of a connection between Saddam Hussein and al-Qaida, so they set up their own CIA at the Pentagon. Soldiers became spies.
                              Meanwhile, the CIA was setting up its own Pentagon at Langley, running the ever-expanding paramilitary drone operation. Spies became soldiers.
                              Mazzetti writes that after 9/11, the CIA director morphed into "a military commander Hermes 35CM Crocodile Orange Gold Balenciaga online running a clandestine, global war with a skeleton staff and very little oversight."
                              Why did the CIA, as Gen. James Cartwright asked when he was the vice chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, need to build "a second Air Force?"
                              Leon Panetta made the CIA far more militarized and then went to the Pentagon. When an actual military commander, David Petraeus, became head spook in 2011, he embraced the drone program, pushed to expand the fleet and conducted the first robo-targeted killing of an American citizen.
                              "A spy agency that on September 11, 2001, had been decried as bumbling and risk-averse had, under the watchful eye of four successive CIA directors, gone on a killing spree," Mazzetti writes.
                              The CIA now has a drone base in Saudi Arabia and runs a competing drone operation in Yemen with the Pentagon -- each fighting for resources.
                              And the Pentagon continues its foray into human spying. As W. George Jameson, a lawyer who spent 33 years at the CIA, lamented: "Everything is backwards. You've got an intelligence agency fighting a war and a military organization trying to gather on-the-ground intelligence."
                              Mazzetti observes that the CIA, behind on so much of the Arab Spring, has turned a perilous corner, where a new generation at Langley much prefers "the adrenaline rush of being at the front lines" hunting and killing to the more patient, tedious, "gentle" work of intelligence gathering and espionage.
                              Relying on foreign spies for counterterrorism information can blind you to what is really happening on the ground.
                              Obama, who continued nearly every covert program handed down by George W. Bush, clearly feels tough when he talks about targeted killings and considers drones an attractive option.
                              As Mazzetti says, "fundamental questions about who can be killed, where they can be killed and when they can be killed" still have not been answered or publicly discussed.
                              It almost isn't sporting, is it?
                              Last edited by Guest; 04-23-2013, 05:44 AM.

Comment

P.s

Serious question here.
                                Regarding Columubia and all the coca and crap they grow, being as such a big part of the lungs of the earth, whaaatthe about that?!!...
                                I was talking to some physist medic guy the other week about foligiage and food supplies and more more more mentalities and restoring the soil and nuclear vs atomic energy and other such bs you might not usually find yourself talking about and Dead f8cking set. ???! Maybe it produces a high sheeps imbola reaction ..like with me and smoking where the chemical heat and bond toxins to strip and burn.. like catabolising even. ??
                                If those crops ever look like going..I think i'm going to protest.
                                cheers for reminding me.
                                Last edited by Guest; 07-13-2006, 04:20 AM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
                                x
                                x
                                Working...
                                X