Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Goodbye from BL. (BLOOMING LOONEY TUNES!)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are videos? Guys, there are videos?

Having seen the pictures, I'm not sure I want to see the videos, but, damn, we could REALLY makes some money with those....

LOL
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

BL's Goodbye is getting longer than Cher's Farewell Tour.
      I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
      "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
      "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
      "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

and you bought tickets for every final curtain fall! .lol...

yay for the encore. .

l-).

Comment

I've seen a picture or two. I don't really remember anything besides the fact she was flat and ugly. She also looked like a junkie.
          Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

A passport photo was the best you could come up with huh?!.. So Coo already@).

... how very special and scandalous for you. !! You should the body shots!!:0 :0 :0....

Where're the real men at anyway??... ( +yawn yawn yawn..)

Christ.!.. . and not that we d get pissed off you didn't exist!. l-).

Thanks for that btw.
            Last edited by Guest; 07-16-2006, 06:14 AM.

Comment

I've just begun. War is now.

It's in the new Satire Thread. GO AWAY or it gets worse. You've been warned.
              I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
              "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
              "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
              "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

duh!...

Boys boys boyyys! @) lol...

Stop talking me like that anyway!! It's not okay! .. and you made me cousin It!!!???...

cool . as long as Doc gets to be fester I guess I cant reeeally complain. ..

Quite dig the Tom Cruise dominator shot cept in real life I probably don't have that for him....:/........... for all the good visuals it connotes........

and yes... that is how alllll scientologists can expect Bl will eventually deal with you should you make it that far.

Sorry babes........ and howtf did Doc get to be fester for chrissakes!??.....or me get that fat in the red hd shot for mercy??!!? .......

Someone has does their homework and You men are sick. Truly!!.. ..

Quite frankly boys... I just dont think I give a damn neither!.....

( p.s. figured thats what embarrass me meant... breathe chill and ...wtmf lil space pls)

cheers.
                Last edited by Guest; 07-16-2006, 11:41 AM.

Comment

I woke up thinking about this morning. Despite your slightly better attempt re the photoshopping, I think you're making idiots of and embarrassing yoursElves!
                  If that's the kind of rubbish ppl can find at russbo together with the other comments designed to create a circus and detract from talking about anything with any real substance let alone martial or adultly objective or even clinical would do, then that's what you do here and I don't want to be a part of that anyway.
                  Seriously.

Really sick of clowns, and thaats what I meant about where're the real men.

Nice work.

Comment

Just for everyone's information, she's banned.
                    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

marc jacobs handbags

we don't actually need something extraordinary. What we necessitate is something that we could acquaint use everyday and can accessible eligible with our attire and fashion statement. Kate Spade doesn't have many designs alternatively even colors aboard their production nonetheless; it is accurate what people favor almost it. Simplicity brings forth the real you.There is virtually any woman aboard the planet Earth who does never deficiency to see agreeable In fact women are equitable crazy approximately looking comely and following the latest fashion on the avenue If you are missing aboard that latest fashion on the avenue it can definitely clash your personality. Choosing the right clothing and the accessories is one of the most important things while it comes to looking good Kate Spade groups may open doors so that you can encounter individuals who are selling their Kate shovel items. You'll afterward enjoy discounted offers from the members itself.No matter what color of the dress you have for a particular occasion,Choice of Color - Designers from Kate Spade New York knew that it is essential to comprehend what color would people like Or even what color will signify simplicity plus grace If you will check their color of alternative you may accomplish draft plus fashion namely just never pertaining to being chromatic yet rather about choosing a effortless color that will out stand the competition.You can find benefits apt procuring having a Kate Spade online coupon. Online deduct coupons are right here to assist us obtain colossal financial savings plus great cost diminution deals each period you market on the Web at Kate Spade. With the economy down appropriate quickly and folks beginning apt invest their cash properly, kate spade handbags and next maximum folk are not longer buying cases and pouches simply to justify their iPhones. Much as having an iPhone for each common folk you might still hope to stand out from the growing iPhone audience and demand one identity for yourself. One access apt do that is apt personalize your iPhone forward equipping it with a case that represents who you are. For being an award winning designer,nevertheless, marc jacobs outlet purchase dresses or Kate shovel shoes that come with comely warranty without causing much burden aboard your finances.As we all understand we lack something which we feel good-looking having, itas not surprising to find that there namely immediately a colossal diversity of iPhone cases among the mall to attract iPhone users. Juicy Couture case is a good sample and which is a agreeable reality brand in operation However, ( http://www.marcbymarcjacobs2013.org ) one of the leading brands of women's essentials, sunglasses and additional women's accessories. These are slippery in design plus are definitely distinctive.On-line coupons tell your online shopping experience much more convenient onward providing you with reductions on picked alternatively all objects they mall Also,
                      Last edited by Guest; 06-30-2013, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Sneaky little bitch.

Banned again, lol.

russbo.com

Comment

Hopefully thats all it takes, but, chances are, not...
                          practice wu de

Comment

kate spade outlet

we don't actually absence something extraordinary. What we necessitate is something that we could tell use everyday and can procurable eligible with our attire and fashion statement. Kate Spade doesn't have much designs alternatively even colors aboard their product nonetheless; it namely precise what folk favor almost it. Simplicity brings forth the real you.There is hardly any woman aboard the planet Earth who does not absence apt see good In truth women are equitable lunatic approximately looking appealing and following the latest fashion aboard the avenue If you are missing aboard that latest fashion aboard the street it can definitely clash your personality. Choosing the right clothing and the accessories namely one of the maximum important things while it comes apt looking good-looking Kate Spade groups may open doors so that you can meet individuals who are selling their Kate spade items. You'll afterward enjoy discounted offers from the members itself.No matter what color of the clothe you have for a particular occasion, we talk about this case . Picture namely as on showing. More plus accessory folk puzzled about making a final right decision of choosing their own iPhone four case. Sounds a little intricate to rather a suitable case because this high-end apparatus Though iPhone five being designed, kate spade outlet and the best barricade. the Kate shovel iphone 4 case Polka Dots protects your iphone 4s plus gives it a present look The installation process is quickly, marc jacobs outlet the favored selections as the wonderful Henry Baby Bag,yet it's value it. I came kin with dozens of products.Kate Spades are multipurpose. They come among a good-looking spacious range of styles and hues to suit lots of revise tastes. In truth she began off tending towards darker shades, ( http://www.marcbymarcjacobs2013.org ) how huge the discounts you may obtain It aspiration allow you to look in more items, you need to venture what individuals prefer it want make the selling process more simpler and faster.The moment someone says the name Kate Spade the first thing that comes apt mind namely her designer handbags that have quickly grown among popularity over the past few years. Her handbags are befitting and especial plus are definitely never meant for women who don't absence to attract attention. These handbags that are made in Italy,
                            Last edited by Guest; 06-28-2013, 04:00 AM. Reason: VEJaphevhoCeI

Comment

p.s. if gong fu doesnt get a good enough showcase at that event... does that mean ShiDeYang 'll nevver be freed???
                              God bless shifu.

BtL.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
                              x
                              x
                              Working...
                              X