• Show
Clear All

• Genbukan

Anyone ever trained in Genbukan?

ninjustu

ninjustu?....
    http://www.blogger.com/profile/16155538

Comment

It has to do with the ancient Ninja related martial arts. I know nothing about it.
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

certainly has an interesting lineage but whose to say they are legit...perfect example shaolin-do

I prefer going to find someone teaching it and check it out to see how legit it is. Remember even though a guy teaches in his back yeard doesnt mean he doesnt know what he doing. Just means he knows what he's doing...in 20% of the cases imo...funny story: grandmaster sifu sensei teaching people to be ninjas in his barn...seriously he said he was a grandmaster sifu sensei...so the story goes without darkness there can't be light.

I'll take over for BL with the random smatterings within posts
        "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

Comment

It is a legit lineage just like the Bujinkan it all goes back to
          Grandmaster Toshitsugu Takamatsu.

But I think both the Genbukan and Bujinkan teach differently and offer other teachings aswell from their respected Grandmasters apart from the teachings of Grandmaster Toshitsugu Takamatsu.

Welcome to the official headquarters of the: Genbukan World Ninpo Bugei Federation, Kokusai Jujutsu Renmei Federation, Amatsu Tatara World Federation and (Japan Kobudo/Koryu World Federation.

Comment

ive never known if that wolf guy was real or not, i still get a giggle whenever i see that picture though

Comment

Doc,

this makes a good reference for the link section for Genbukan.

My Counterpart in japanese Arts.

http://www.ninpo.org/index.html

Uwe

Comment

Working...
              X