No announcement yet.

My insano story (Yan Ming and USAST)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, you're very direct and to the point, which is usually that everyone in the world besides you is not only weak but in fact gay. It was funny until I realized you were being serious. And besides, it never has anything to do with the thread.

Just think. In this situation BL would be going on about how SYM is secretly a Christian and is in league with the American government to destroy the dolphins...

Comment

listen you little chump i never said everyone is weak...you probably just included everyone else when i called you weak, like you did in that thread where you called everyone a nerd or whatever for training in martial arts

most people who train are healthier and stronger then most people..but thats not saying much really, not at all.

i just say martial artists are rare, and if u claim to be one you should be able to have something more then a bunch of bullshit to backup your rants

but ehh...this is getting off topic

lets get back to how yan ming is possessed by the devil
      "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

Maestro

I say this with all due respect.

GET OFF MY D!CK!!!!!

Your just mad because they fired your stiff, my hungar sifu kicked me out of class because I had too much to prove , insecure, ass from Dunkin Donuts.

Comment

Well Maestro, in some way, you are right, but what it is not right is to leave someone in the floor almost dying.
          Hector Villarruel
          Guadalajara, Jalisco
          Mexico

Comment

no, its not right, but this IS the internet...look at antonious here, always talking about me being on his dick

is this some kind of wierd fantasy for him? cant u say get a life or something along those lines...why is it always get off my dick?

this one way cocksucker antagonizes me for no reason for a year straight some odd time ago, and now when i come back over and over again he seems to think im obssesed...

oh..well, i wonder why..maybe because you talk shit on an internet forum for no reason to me and about my teachers and my style and then act like you didnt say shit the whole time and i just hate you and yours for no reason

your just corny, your insults dont even make sense anymore and i was really looking forward to so much more out of you young jedi

please...tell us more about how you need a sifu to correct you structure daily..in detail and in many positions lolo, yes please tell us more

actually save it, we wont worship you like kung fu girl or zen cowboy or any of those other faggots who dont know shit

..that was with all due respect
            "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

Well, what can i say Maestro.

Iron Cross, SiFu Shi De Cheng is a very good Master and must have very good technical students, look for their schools, it will be a very good idea.

And if you want to study Northern Shaolin- Tai Chi ( the one of Master Ku Yu Cheung) Master Zanotti is an excelent SiFu. Look for him at www.internalmind.com
              Hector Villarruel
              Guadalajara, Jalisco
              Mexico

Comment

Thanks hvillarruel.... Not sure if there are any schools of De Cheng aorund here....

Right now I'm studying wushu with Shifu Chen Ying..... Its actually alot of fun and a nice change of pace.... we shall see where that takes me... Ever since I left shaolin I have this strange sensation of freedom.. like it doesn't matter if I go try new thigns or trian in other places.... can be more open about material too...

While at shaolin there was always the atmosphere of Don't teach outside of class and even then only when told to... training elsewhere was looked down upon... afew people did so but would keep it secret cause they would get weird looks from people ... though a few were open about it and just didn't care... more power to them...

Its all good in my book.
                The essential point in science it not a complicated mathematical formalism or a ritualized experimentation. Rather the heart of science is a kind of shrewd honesty the springs from really wanting to know what the hell is going on!

Comment

It is important to do something that you like. And if you are happy in your new school, well....great Iron Cross.

Have fun!

Regards,

Hector Villarruel
                  Hector Villarruel
                  Guadalajara, Jalisco
                  Mexico

Comment

Just curious, have you had any of these "unconcious" and "seizure" thing epsisodes since training at Chen Ying's?
                    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                    russbo.com

Comment

Since training at Chen Yings? Are you joking? firstly, he has a fan in every window blowing air in and out... makes a huge difference right there... secondly, he lets you wear whatever you want to to train in.. So I wear a t-shirt and a pair of knee high cut off pants... that right there makes things much cooler... Thirdly, he lets us get water whenever we want to.. just jump out of line take a sip and jump back in... fourth, if I feel like crap and say my back is sore I'm gonna stop for today or I need to rest a few minutes... he says ok.... hes doesn't yell at me and say TRAIN HARDER

Actually he is usually the first to stop someone from doing something bad.. whether it be jumping when they shouldnt be.. or look ill...

I find I can actually train better there... At the best intensity I can manage now then when need be pop out of line get a sip of water real quick and pop back in... there is no break in flow either... and training is so much easier and better when I am properly hydrated....

I mentioned in another thread how now it seems like I can't train at the same level of intensity... like the heat stroke has set me back in some way... at Shifu Chens seems like there are ways to cope with that.... and still move forward making incredible gains...
                      The essential point in science it not a complicated mathematical formalism or a ritualized experimentation. Rather the heart of science is a kind of shrewd honesty the springs from really wanting to know what the hell is going on!

Comment

Here in Mexico, as also there at USA with sifu Zanotti, the instructors always push you to go beyond your limits. Train harder!! its a command always put. One of my old sifu yell at us with "do not stop, untill you die!!".

It is a martial art.

But here comes the other side: when the SiFu saw you ill, or in bad shape so that you can get hurt, he will told you to stop and take a rest.

So there is always the push you beyond your limits...but with care.

I think the Doc's questions goes more to the side of side effects of the event that you had or maybe of something you had before SiFu Yan Ming's event.
                        Hector Villarruel
                        Guadalajara, Jalisco
                        Mexico

Comment

Hill, there's nothing wrong with pushing someone during a training exercise. But, you have to balance the encouragement with the possibility of injury. There is absolutely no sense in putting someone in harm's way during a training session, as it really does accomplish nothing, even from a training standpoint. Injuries take time to heal, and time away from training for the healing phase just causes loss of previous accomplishments, and failure to gain more during that time.

It can be counterproductive. Good trainers realize this.
                          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

A side from the obvious things, Doc...

Which could be the danger signs that tell us to stop before something bigger can happen?

Hector Villarruel
                            Guadalajara, Jalisco
                            Mexico

Comment

Everybody is different. Everyone has different tolerances, different abilities, different levels of exercise that they can do safely.

Good question for the Hospital or Training Concepts section.

But, one thing is obvious, as per this thread. Body temperature is a no nonsense sign. When the body temperature elevates to a degree whereby the body can no longer get rid of the excess heat, then, you've reached, and surpassed, a limit.

russbo.com

Comment

Its interesting you say that... I tried to explain to Yan Ming how my body reacts to ehat differently and all people are different in terms of tollerance to different things.. he looked at me like i was crazy and told me it was all in my mind....

Comment

Working...
                                X