No announcement yet.

My insano story (Yan Ming and USAST)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That "all in your mind" sentence let me think that in his mind he want you to reach his same level of abstraction that he has.

It is little dumb, but i think that thougt its blocking his brain to help you or others.

SiFu Shi Yan Bin told me that when they did Ji Ti Quan, they did it until you passed up.

It is the way some of them are taught.

I am not saying it is the correct way.
    Hector Villarruel
    Guadalajara, Jalisco
    Mexico

Comment

Unless you are overweight, or have some hypothalamic or skin disorder, or are on certain medications, you probably don't react to heat any differently than the rest of us. Stop making this "your fault". There are differences between people, but they generally are not that pronounced.
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

Well Im certainly not over weight... nor did any medical checkups reveal any disorders of that nature....

there is another possibility... I just trained harder than everyone else there and got over heated and had heat stroke.... Maybe the good folks there dont know what their doing so much...
        The essential point in science it not a complicated mathematical formalism or a ritualized experimentation. Rather the heart of science is a kind of shrewd honesty the springs from really wanting to know what the hell is going on!

Comment

trained harder then everyone else...

look at you, the ****, if you train harder then everyone else the hell is going on at USAST?!?! you look like a swift breeze would blow you over

stop frontin about being a martial artist, and btw your cat stance is bullshit
          "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

i can do a handstand like that

dont worry about what i can and cant do, once i go to thailand youll get it correct
            "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

Working...
            X