Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

doc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Wounded in Dengfeng)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• doc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Wounded in Dengfeng)

one more time i need some advice......

i had an accident with motorbike here in deng feng,of course a chinese was driving...anyway i have hit my leg(the chin),with something that made me a cut,quite deep,you can see the bone...
    they take me to the hospital,but after my experiences last year in deng feng hospital,i made the decision to not allow the doctor to "arrange it".

now one wek past and the cut start to close itself slowly,but this morning the color was white inside and not really good looking,i clean it everyday twice with iodium(the yellow liquid),but now i dont know what to do,so i ask you first......any advice.......

also tell me where i can read what happend with shi xing wei......

thanks
    son of the light

Well, for one, if you can see the bone, you need to have that wound opened, cleaned out, and stitched up, with possibly a drain inserted. There is the highest probability that this wound could end up getting infected; any wound that exposes the bone just increases the risk of a bone infection (osteomyelitis), and you don't want that.

If you have a wound, and you're seeing the whitish fascia below (and not the bone), it can still get infected, but the chances of the nasty osteomyelitis is a bit more remote.

I can't tell you without seeing it.

But I can give you some good advice. Get to a real hospital. Not the TCM hospital in Dengfeng, and, preferably, not the "western" hospital in Dengfeng. Spend the twenty bucks, get in a taxi, and drive to the hospital in Dengfeng. Right now. More than likely, you'll need stitches, antibiotics, a good cleansing, x ray, and possibly a drain for a few days.

Sorry for the delay, I've been flying from Thailand to the US, and I just got home.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

Working...
    X