Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She's older than 21?

Trade her in and come to Thailand.

Oh, just joking. You get a thirty day tourist visa upon arrival Bangkok. You don't have to do anything. It's automatic for US citizens. Problem is, you have to leave Thailand by the end of that 30 day period. (Go to Angkor in Cambodia). Come back, get another thirty days. You can have a total of 90 days in a 180 day period. Not sure how long this new crackdown will last; it has to do with foreigners working here without permits (and therefore not paying taxes).

You can apply for a 90 day visa at the Thai embassy LA. Cost $25, but, from what I've read, it's only good for a 60 period. And you can only enter once. It doesn't make any sense.

I suggest that you investigate further with the DENVER or HOUSTON Thai embassies, and avoid the LA one. They're supposed to be more "approachable".
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

She came to the us at the age of 4, so its not too bad doc. Not all of us have such rigid standards as you. I sometimes date women outside of the 16-20 age range.
      Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

She has spent more than two years in the US? Exposed to American women?

Trade her in. She's "tainted".

Come to Thailand.

Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

lolo whats wrong with american girls?

and a question about thailand what about money? carrying it and such, travelers checks were hell in hong kong what should i do about money?
          "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

Nothing's wrong with American girls as long as there's nothing wrong with them.

One day you'll figure it out.

As for money, keep it in your reputable and large US bank, and carry an ATM here. ATM machines from all Thai banks basically communicate with all reputable US banks; if you have an ATM card with STAR, PLUS, etc system, it will work here. Also, having a Mastercard or Visa with cash advance, is very helpful.

russbo.com

Comment

[QUOTE=doc]Nothing's wrong with American girls as long as there's nothing wrong with them.

One day you'll figure it out.
              QUOTE]

Already know exactly what you're talking about. Most american women are, at best, psychologically unstable. At worst, they're heavily emotionally damaged people who require years of therapeutic work before they can contribute to a healthy monagimous relationship.

This one's fine.............. except for an unreasoning mean streak 3 miles wide. Crazy, crazy, anger issues. Somedays its like tiptoing around an armed explosive, only I USUALLY am capable of disarming said explosive.

But yeah I've seen far far worse in white girls. I've known practitioners who got sexual assualt suits filed against them because they touched a woman's abdomen while palpating a point. Many american women have deep, twisted, emotionally broken coping mechanisms and attitudes about sex, love, and life in general.

Makes dating more interesting.

Heres an example, PMS is a pathological manifestation. It's not normal, and some more naturally living cultures do not experience it at all, ever. They dont even have a word to describe it, cause it doesnt happen. Its a product of the high stress and high toxicity inherent in western culture. And I was brought up to beleive that its a normal thing that happens to all american women.
              Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

My Thai gf here rarely PMS's. Rarely. She just complains of some abdominal pain, and spends more time on the couch watching television.

What a relief...

russbo.com

Comment

My mom has been in this country for most of her adult life. She's already picked up that PMS shit...

Anytime now, Doc.
                  Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Anytime now what?

I forgot what I was supposed to do.

russbo.com

Comment

Working...
                    X