Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Maestro in Thailand

[QUOTE=doc]Nothing's wrong with American girls as long as there's nothing wrong with them.

One day you'll figure it out.
    QUOTE]

Already know exactly what you're talking about. Most american women are, at best, psychologically unstable. At worst, they're heavily emotionally damaged people who require years of therapeutic work before they can contribute to a healthy monagimous relationship.

This one's fine.............. except for an unreasoning mean streak 3 miles wide. Crazy, crazy, anger issues. Somedays its like tiptoing around an armed explosive, only I USUALLY am capable of disarming said explosive.

But yeah I've seen far far worse in white girls. I've known practitioners who got sexual assualt suits filed against them because they touched a woman's abdomen while palpating a point. Many american women have deep, twisted, emotionally broken coping mechanisms and attitudes about sex, love, and life in general.

Makes dating more interesting.

Heres an example, PMS is a pathological manifestation. It's not normal, and some more naturally living cultures do not experience it at all, ever. They dont even have a word to describe it, cause it doesnt happen. Its a product of the high stress and high toxicity inherent in western culture. And I was brought up to beleive that its a normal thing that happens to all american women.
    Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

My Thai gf here rarely PMS's. Rarely. She just complains of some abdominal pain, and spends more time on the couch watching television.

What a relief...
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

My mom has been in this country for most of her adult life. She's already picked up that PMS shit...

Anytime now, Doc.
    Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Anytime now what?

I forgot what I was supposed to do.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123