Shi Heng Shan (Jimie Wang)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shi Heng Shan (Jimie Wang)

I recieved notice of this tragedy today from Sanxin xxxxx, in China. I quote the document that he has sent me. Please remember that his commentary, typesetting, and opions are his alone:

Shaolin Martial Arts Instructor Hanged Himself. He worked for “Shaolin Monk” Guolin Shi for three years, never got any salary, Guolin made him illegal and didn’t tell him….

Jimei Wang(Buddist Name Shi Hengshan), 27 years old, a Chinese Kung Fu instructor of Shaolin Temple Overseas Headquarter (a Buddhist Temple and Martial Arts Center)on 41st Ave, Flushing, hanged himself around 12:40 pm on Friday, Nov. 24, 2006 in the backyard of an old couples near Flushing Botanical Garden. He was found by the couples when they threw the garbage. He was took to the emergency room in New York City Queens Hospital. He was pronounced dead at around five o’clock. ( Please check with hospital record and check police’s record-Police Branch 109)

Jimei Wang was hired as a Chinese Martial Arts Instructor with H1B1 Visa from China, by Guolin Shi, the president of Shaolin Temple Overseas Headquarter at 41st Ave, Flushing. He worked for Guolin Shi for three years, but didn’t get any salary from him. He was sick many times, and Guolin Shi didn’t help him to get medical insurance to see the doctor. In September, 2006, he was seriously injured at work. Guolin Shi didn’t give him money to see the doctor, but just kicked him out and told Wang that he didn’t extend Wang’s visa and his working visa is expired and told Wang that he is no longer legal in USA. Guolin Shi kicked him out, and didn’t want to give Wang his passport. “Why he didn’t want to give me my visa?” Hengshan told to his friends. Wang told friends that he doesn’t have his passport and money to go back to China, and he couldn’t even work in USA, because he is illegal now. He believed Guolin Shi will extend visa for him, but he was told when he got kick out from Guolin that he didn’t extend visa for him.

At around 12:00 pm at noon, just before he commit suicides, he told friends, “I have an appointment with my God-mom and Xiao Lung, I want to get my passport back. buy a ticket, and go back to China, and find a place to become a Buddhist Monk.” (God-mom is Guolin’s friend and supporter. ) At 12:50 the police called his friend, he is in New York Queens Hosptial.

During the time he got kicked out from Shaolin Temple, he asked friends to let him stay. One of his Kungfu brothers says “Hengshan pointed at the calendar and said that wherever he went and whatever he did, Guolin always knows”. Friends knew that he had serious mental illness and disorder.

Yuguo Song was another tragedy from Guolin’s Shaolin Temple. He was hired by Guolin Shi in 2002. He jumped from the second floor inside of Shaolin Temple and tried to kill himself. He was survived, but he was seriously injured and became disabled. He was sent back to China in 2003. He became mental disordered and killed his wife and son. His son was survived, but the wife was dead. He is now in the Mental Disordered Center in Henan, China.

Guolin Shi used the same ways to control both of them and even more people, He told Yuguo Song and Jimei Wang to “dress like a Buddist monk”, and act like a monk, chanting in front of people. Using the name of Shaolin Buddhism-, he can make more money. “We saw them getting mental illed and disordered, but we have no ways to help him get out of that fantasy and illusion” His Kungfu teacher from China said. The way Guolin controls and kills people is not by knife, medicine, or physical force, but by mind. He used about 4 kung fu instructors for the past 10 years to help him to grow up the martial arts school, but never paid salary to the instructors. He used those talent martial artist as his slaves, and simply made them became his disciples, and told them to be a Buddhist (not materialism, following the rules…). He also told everybody, including the reporters that Shaolin Temple is non-profit organization, and has no money, that’s why the instructors agree not to get money from him. But lots of Chinese people say he has houses, wife , and children (Hengshan sometimes help him to take care of his children)

Notes: Please use your words to rewrite the story and tragedy, and please report this news for the justice and human’s rights. Please do more research. We don’t want to see more people and great talents killed by the fake religious evil. Thank you very much. The police office has the record, the time and location. And please seeking and exploring for more evil things going on in this temple.

Sanxin xxxxxx
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Man I am SOOO glad I got out of the whole shaolin scene.... alive and in one piece.. more or less...

This is just a pointless and tragic event... I don't see why anything like this had to happen... Sometimes I really don't know whats wrong with people...

I hear stories and rumors flying now like maybe it wasnt a suicide and he was killed and then made to look like a suicide. and so on. i really don't know for sure but either way it was completely screwed up.
    The essential point in science it not a complicated mathematical formalism or a ritualized experimentation. Rather the heart of science is a kind of shrewd honesty the springs from really wanting to know what the hell is going on!

Comment

What the ****? You see what happens when you join cults?
      Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Yo for real man.... your exactly ****ing right...
        The essential point in science it not a complicated mathematical formalism or a ritualized experimentation. Rather the heart of science is a kind of shrewd honesty the springs from really wanting to know what the hell is going on!

Comment

Well, remember something. We have not heard all the different sides to this story. It is an unfortunate event, compounded by the concept that this individual MAY have found himself in a strange country, with little support mechanisms, and no way to return home, if one is to believe what has been written. Truly sad.
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

Someone lost their life. That in itself is sad, but as you said, we don't know both sides to this story, so commenting on this message is the only thing we can do. And my comment was, they are running a ****ing cult out there.
            Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

If they are in the temple and they get injured or sick, the Temple will use Shaolin and Traditional Chinese Medicine to make them better, and when that doesn't work their families turn up and take over. When they are away, as soon as they get seriously sick or injured, the warriors get them to their families.

Poor Jimei should have been sent back to China before it got to this. Although it doesn't sound like he wanted to go back... I suggest that going back would be considered a failing and a huge loss of face, and that this is what is behind the extended suicide threat. What could Guolin do? Send him home? The guy obviously wasn't bluffing.

I want to echo what Doc said. Strange country, little support mechanisms, its a huge responsibility bringing these guys over.

Chicken

Comment

Wang Jimei

I knew Wang jimei personally when I studied at his original school in in China under Shi Yan Zhang. I'm so saddened to hear this, he was such a nice guy, always smiling. I met Guolin only 5 months ago for the first time, I asked after Yan Zhang but not Jimei, simply cos I had forgotten his real name. I really wish i had remembered. Now it's too late.

The Manti

Comment

A discussion of the circumstances surrounding this event can be found here: http://www.russbo.org/vb/showthread.php?t=2978

russbo.com

Comment

lol lei and mortal sound funny

a monk killed himself big deal, sux but he made the choice himself.

these monks just make it worse for themselves every year though
                    "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

Working...
                    X