Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shi De Cheng returns? (Merry Monkmas 2006+)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shi De Cheng returns? (Merry Monkmas 2006+)

As was previously discussed, Shi De Cheng's return to the US last Christmas was "postponed". It was during that time that we were dealing with US immigration about Xingwei's activities (breaking his contract with us, violating the visa that we had obtained for him). Decheng and his brother applied, through us, last year, and his brother had been denied. Decheng withdrew his application, not wanting to get a denial on his passport.

We're not sure whether or not Xingwei's violation, which we had to report to the US government, had anything to do with Shi De Cheng's brother's denial. He had successfully traveled here before, and he had all the necessary requirements to obtain a US visa again. Whether or not the Russbo Education Corp was "tainted" in the eyes of US immigration, because of Xingwei's violation, I guess we'll never know. We had suspected it was, but we don't know for sure.

In any event, we're trying again. Shi De Cheng has his visa appointment at the US embassy Beijing soon; if he is successful, we will bring him over for a yet undecided period of time.

We'll discuss a Merry Monkmas, later.....
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Anyways, I am still considering travelling to meet a good Songshan Shaolin Master, xxxxx, and I thought this might be a great opportunity for meet to meet and train with, if possible with Shi De Cheng. Could you please keep me posted regarding his trip, dates, tuition, etc? I have another kungfu brother of mine hoping also to bring Sonshan Bei Shaolin Wugong to Puerto Rico.
    Well, the purpose of Shi De Cheng's visit was primarily a visitation one; we haven't seen each other in about two years, and a get together is long overdue. As for training, depending upon his time constraints, that will probably be limited to him yelling at me for not staying on top of the gong fu over the past three years (I've been ill, but, hell, explaining that to a Chinese monk just doesn't happen, lol). I have no doubt that I'll try to get some other visits in for him, to other parts of the US, as there are others that he may want to visit with. I think it all depends upon exactly how much tiime he was planning on staying here for. In the past, a three month visit was not unheard of; he's a bit busier these days, and I have to return to Thailand in early March. He might make a visit there also.

I'll keep everyone posted about the plans here.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

Shi De Cheng Returns

We were successful in obtaining a US visa for Shi De Cheng. He will arrive sometime during the first week of January, and will stay here in the US for about one month.

More details later, concerning training opportunities, and, a possible comeback of the famed and beloved Merry Monkmas....

Stay tuned.

russbo.com

Comment

Shi De Cheng will arrive Las Vegas sometime around January 15th.

Most probably, we will be hosting a party for him on January 20th. Please keep that date in mind.

He's staying, for at least two weeks, and possibly more. We're tentatively trying to schedule him for seminars with Shi De Ru in Louisiana, or however you spell that damn state, and with Gene Ching in San Francisco. I'll keep you posted as to what we come up with.

russbo.com

Comment

well isn't that something. as luck would have it I have a gig in Vegas on the 20th.

prepare the iron head bags!
          "Arhat, I am your father..."
          -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

Wow Arhat. Gonna actually make a Merry Monkmas after all of these years?
            I shall invite the womens of not so highly respected repute, in your honor.

russbo.com

Comment

Starting to look like Jan 27, Saturday, is going to be the day. Keep it in mind. More details to follow, soon...

russbo.com

Comment

I wish I could make it...

Have fun yall. Just don't go and get arrested again. Those Thai jails were bad, but they didn't have huge 250 lb black cell-mates you'll get in the US prisons.
                Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Hi, Rich,

Today, i called Decheng, and explained to him the situation! he said he knew that! he didn't connect with xingwei always, and he said when xingwei last time came back China , xingwei didn't visit him, although he is his teacher!

Decheng said that he wants to teach some old students in other cities, such as Los angles ....Xingwei invited him before, but he never would like to give lessons in "his school",which is stolen from you! so just take it easy, Decheng said he will never see xingwei and visit his school.This time , he show appreciate for your invitation, and just following your arrangment. you can invite and organize schools or students or your good friends to train, even in your house if you like! because for training Kungfu, place is not so important!

so my friend, just take it easy, Decheng ,your shifu is a wise man, he know how to deal with the situation !

and during staying in European countries, after i tell them your situation, they hated xingwei 's behavier! what a bullshit betray behavier! and during stay in Australia, we met Shiyanming, he always said you are a good guy, make a lot for shaolin culture! so i think most people know that, stand on your side! so **** the bullshit guy!

stay well, keep healthy

Comment

Party information can be found in the russbo CNI:

Hope you can make it!

russbo.com

Comment

I think deep means "Austria."

Sorry I could not make that trip!
                      "Arhat, I am your father..."
                      -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

Interesting responses so far. Getting people from South America and Europe who are thinking about coming to the party.

Decheng's "pull" is amazing. Gonna have to not screw up the lasagna this year. And most definitely, not make chocolate pudding...

russbo.com

Comment

"Doom"? Referring to BL?

Note:
                          Bl, if you make a "Re:" thread to this I am going to ****ing shoot someone.
                          Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Doom is my girlfriend in Thailand. She might be coming over.

Then again, she might not.

russbo.com

Comment

Well, there has been some international interest in this party. We have a few people coming from, well, far away. Europe, South America. Puerto Rico. Not to mention many parts of the US.

As is usual with these parties, I have no problem housing a few people on my luxurious floor / bunk bed accomodations for the weekend. I know some people are traveling from far away to see Decheng, so opening up my house to them is the usual behavior. For the days not on the weekend, I'm currently looking into nearby inexpensive hotels.

As I obtain more information, I'll post it here.

Oh, and probably needless to say, there is no smoking or illicit drug use on the premises. But we'll mention it anyway. Also, if anyone has issues with respect to sleeping next to a cuddly 150 pound German Shepherd, start dealing with them now. Decheng did it, you can do it.

I'm working on getting the 20+ person hot tub going. Bring your bathing suits.

See you all soon. Contact me directly if you have any specific problems that you need taken care of.

russbo.com

Comment

Working...
                              X