Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shi De Cheng returns? (Merry Monkmas 2006+)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should probably explain the "doom" thing. No, it most definitely does not have anything to do with BL. If we were going to give her a nickname, I could think of quite a few things...

Just so you know, in Thailand, people are given nicknames, that tend to be used their entire lives, when they are born. For example, Ouen, kind of pronounced "wu one" means "fat". If your baby is fat, you might call him "Ouen". That name will stick with him for life; referring to a 46 year old guy as "Mr Ouen" is commonplace. They tend not to use their real first or last names. With doctors, they will be referred to as "Dr. (real first name)". Lawyers go by nicknames. (I have a few choice nicknames for that crowd). You might know someone for years, and never know their real legal name. Very warm and fuzzy place.

I know an accountant who is, well, fat. His nickname is Ouen, and people call hiim that, usually with a Mr in front of it. He doesn't mind it, and most certainly doesn't find it offensive. It's his name. I also know this hot little Thai babe, with the tightest sexiest body you can imagine, all draped in long black hair, accompanied by the most perfect smile you ever saw, with a wiggle in her walk that will make you melt. Her name is Ouen also. Go figure.

My Thai girlfriend's real name is not Doom; that would be her nickname. But, I kind of gave it to her. Her parents gave her the nickname "Dtom", which I have trouble pronouncing, for obvious reasons. The Thai alphabet has 44 consonants and 22 vowels; all spoken with five tones. We don't have enough letters in our alphabet to really correspond to their alphabet, and I can't make that "dt" sound. Really don't have a clue.

So I call her "Doom".

Reminds me of my previous relationships.

She's not too fond of it, not because she understands what "doom" really means (she doesn't), but because, all of her friends call her "Doom" now, and not "Dtom". I've started something there.

Oh, FYI, I have a "Thai" nickname there. They call me "Big Boss". It's gotten to the point where people in many different places now, call me that.

The Phuket Provincial Police Department gave it to me. Another story.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

Doc,

I want be able to make it based on family issues we talked about privately.

Enjoy the time with him.

Uwe

Comment

http://www.italiansoundtracks.com/im...japbigboss.gif

While searching for this image, I also found a belt buckle you might like:

http://www.icedoutgear.com/media/BB123.jpg
        Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

They have pimp cups.

Thanks man. Been looking for those...
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

No problem, it's not a party without gaudy novelty shit everywhere.
            Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Just wanted to keep you all abreast of Shi De Cheng's "schedule". I'm kind of creating this as we go, in an effort to get him out to see various people. The problem is, he initially scheduled only two weeks here, and I didn't know until a few days ago what his exact arrival date was. I'm trying to juggle his time here, with everyone's demands to see him. I'm doing the best I can to make everyone happy. The following is what I put together so far.

russbo.com

Comment

Shi De Cheng in the Boston Area

Decheng will be flying to the Boston area for the Jan 19 - 21 weekend, to visit some friends up there. He will be teaching a seminar on Jan 20. Details are attached.

I should have him back in Las Vegas by Jan 23, as there are international friends coming here, to my house, to spend time with him.
                Attached Files

russbo.com

Comment

Shi De Cheng in the Alabama Area

Decheng will be flying down to Alabama to visit with Shi De Ru, sometime around Jan 31 or so, to teach seminars on the weekend of Feb 2 -4, with Deru.

I will post updated information as I get it.

russbo.com

Comment

Change in plans.

Shi De Ru is expected to come here to Las Vegas, possibly with others, to spend time with us, for about a week or so. He'll be a guest at my house for that time.

He and Decheng will then go to Alabama / New Orleans together for the Feb 1 weekend, for seminars and other things. I'll post information about that once I get it.

I am not sure how long Decheng will stay in America after that, as Chinese New Year is coming up.

Oh, a warm welcome to Sarah, who is making the journey to visit, from Paris France, and, to, um, not sure of his russbo stage name, from Puerto Rico, who is also traveling to visit with us for the party. We shall do our best to play the warm hospitable host part.

russbo.com

Comment

It's me, ShiManQi, Doc!
                      See ya all in Vegas!
                      from "La Isla del Encanto", Puerto Rico.

-G
                      No Chumbas, por favor!

Comment

here's a nice article regarding PR:
                        No Chumbas, por favor!

Comment

We shall do our best to play the warm hospitable host part.
                          somthing tells me this will somehow include prayer and church...
                          ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

We don't talk about those things.

Remember. What happens with doc, stays with doc.

russbo.com

Comment

No Thai food.

Well, I know this is going to break a lot of people's hearts, but, there won't be any genuine Thai food at the party.

My Thai girlfriend was not successful in getting her visa. Three times, all denied. My luck with US embassy's has not been the best lately.

I'll make extra lasagna. I know that's why everyone's coming anyway...

russbo.com

Comment

San Francisco: Feb 10 Seminar

Shi De Cheng and I will be in the San Jose / San Francisco area on the Fri - Sun weekend of Feb 10. Gene Ching is setting up a seminar for the afternoon of Saturday Feb 10, I believe, from 1PM to 3PM. I will have more details soon.

Decheng will be heading back home to China for the New Year soon thereafter; there will be no more trips or seminars after that. I'll be heading back to Thailand to get the school there reopened.

russbo.com

Comment

Working...
                                X