Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Shi De Cheng returns? (Merry Monkmas 2006+)

Just wanted to keep you all abreast of Shi De Cheng's "schedule". I'm kind of creating this as we go, in an effort to get him out to see various people. The problem is, he initially scheduled only two weeks here, and I didn't know until a few days ago what his exact arrival date was. I'm trying to juggle his time here, with everyone's demands to see him. I'm doing the best I can to make everyone happy. The following is what I put together so far.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Shi De Cheng in the Boston Area

Decheng will be flying to the Boston area for the Jan 19 - 21 weekend, to visit some friends up there. He will be teaching a seminar on Jan 20. Details are attached.

I should have him back in Las Vegas by Jan 23, as there are international friends coming here, to my house, to spend time with him.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Shi De Cheng in the Alabama Area

Decheng will be flying down to Alabama to visit with Shi De Ru, sometime around Jan 31 or so, to teach seminars on the weekend of Feb 2 -4, with Deru.

I will post updated information as I get it.

russbo.com

Change in plans.

Shi De Ru is expected to come here to Las Vegas, possibly with others, to spend time with us, for about a week or so. He'll be a guest at my house for that time.

He and Decheng will then go to Alabama / New Orleans together for the Feb 1 weekend, for seminars and other things. I'll post information about that once I get it.

I am not sure how long Decheng will stay in America after that, as Chinese New Year is coming up.

Oh, a warm welcome to Sarah, who is making the journey to visit, from Paris France, and, to, um, not sure of his russbo stage name, from Puerto Rico, who is also traveling to visit with us for the party. We shall do our best to play the warm hospitable host part.

russbo.com

It's me, ShiManQi, Doc!
    See ya all in Vegas!
    from "La Isla del Encanto", Puerto Rico.

-G

here's a nice article regarding PR:
    http://edition.cnn.com/2007/TRAVEL/A....ap/index.html

We shall do our best to play the warm hospitable host part.
    somthing tells me this will somehow include prayer and church...

We don't talk about those things.

Remember. What happens with doc, stays with doc.

russbo.com

No Thai food.

Well, I know this is going to break a lot of people's hearts, but, there won't be any genuine Thai food at the party.

My Thai girlfriend was not successful in getting her visa. Three times, all denied. My luck with US embassy's has not been the best lately.

I'll make extra lasagna. I know that's why everyone's coming anyway...

russbo.com

San Francisco: Feb 10 Seminar

Shi De Cheng and I will be in the San Jose / San Francisco area on the Fri - Sun weekend of Feb 10. Gene Ching is setting up a seminar for the afternoon of Saturday Feb 10, I believe, from 1PM to 3PM. I will have more details soon.

Decheng will be heading back home to China for the New Year soon thereafter; there will be no more trips or seminars after that. I'll be heading back to Thailand to get the school there reopened.

russbo.com

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast