Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shi De Cheng returns? (Merry Monkmas 2006+)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here it is!: http://www.russbo.org/photopost/show...o=4143&cat=549
    No Chumbas, por favor!

Comment

A final discourse on the Merry Monkmas annual event can be found here, in the russbo CNI
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

looks like it was a good time doc... or should i say, grrrrrrrr eeeeaaaat!!
        ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

In did we really had a GREAT TIME!!!!
          I was able to attend all the way from Puerto Rico. I was received at the airport by Doc himself, and Sarah, who'd arrived from France. After dinning and doing some Monkmas supply shopping, we returned to the airport to pick up Shi De Cheng. It was a major honor for me to meet such a Master!
          The next day, early training both morning and afternoon, in shaolin basics and taijiquan. Saturday, the big day, we also trained morning and afternoon, and then started to get ready for the big event. It was a very nice getogether, and watching both Doc and Paul in the kitchen, performing was a trip by itself!
          The food was great, the host was marvelous, the company was excellent.
          I really want to thank Doc, for such a great time, and for all of his attentions. Also, Master Shi De Cheng, for allowing me to train with him. I will NEVER forget the experience, and I do hope to meet him soon, hopefully in PR! Also Paul for the amazing food, Mickey for not farting, Ralph for UBUNTU, and the rest of the gang who really made me feel like part of the Doc Family.
          I'm also proud to say that I help to teach Master De Cheng "tiger breakfast" and "cheesecake and coffee".
          Here you can take a look at the pictures I took: http://zkipr.spaces.live.com/?_c11_P...&_c=PhotoAlbum

-Manchi
          No Chumbas, por favor!

Comment

Oh, if you don't know what Ubunto is, um, well, shimanqi can tell you that story.

Here's how I feel about it. One of my finer moments.
            Attached Files
            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

Just so that you all know, BL liked the pictures.

I am soo impressed Doc!
              I just had a look at shimanqis photos of one of the Decheng seminar days and it looks like a reeeally gentle approach to some really nice developement and a really nice day to 've been a part of.

This is the kind of training that is alwaays so nice to see with 'noobs' and goes such a long subliminal programing way that I really have say well done.

Nice Richard.

Amitabah.

P.s. their jings and various tensions ... Sweet. lol .l-).

BtL.
              Noobs. Nice jings and tensions. Next year, we won't have a Merry Monkmas.

We'll have the "Naughty Noobmas" event. Full of jings and tension.

It should be fun.

russbo.com

Comment

You want Ralph's version or our version of Ubuntu?
                No Chumbas, por favor!

Comment

Did i dream that?

Sorry this thank you is comimg in late Doc, but as you know the journey back to France took two days and i arrived not only to the obvious jet lag but sick children, a broken boiler and more.
                  God i had a good time! Even washing floors and peeling 24lbs of potatoes. Such an extraordinary mixture of people, your hostpitality is remarkable. The contrast of the Doc /DeCheng lifestyle is something to be behold. If the word gets out you might get a host of Europeans next year!
                  Thanks to, Paul for being a kitchen slave for a day. ( I've emailed the big piano scene from "Big" to Doc so DeCheng can keep up the piano practice.), to shimanqi for the photos and the training. ( I have broken my toe but not so as you'd notice.) to JingJing for translation, and to everyone else for being there, it was great to meet you, train with you.
                  I hope we get to do it all again sometime, somewhere.
                  I only got back into training today in the park IN THE SNOW! i stood there watching the snow clouds start to obscure the mountains and thought did i dream all that.

Comment

For all of you wondering what UBUNTU is, it is avery special software that Ralph tries to push you into testing in your PC. He says it is an "African Version of Lynux"...any thoughts? I didn't even try it, but I gave it to a friend of mine and I haven't heard of him since....
                    Doc's thoughts on UBUNTU are clearly expressed in his previous post...
                    actually, Ubuntu is translated in african dialect as "one's native african male boyfriend". isn't that right doc?
                    thisis wehat I found in wikipedia:
                    "Ubuntu
                    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                    Ubuntu may refer to:

Ubuntu (ideology), a humanist ideology from Sub-Saharan Africa
                    Ubuntu (Linux distribution), a computer operating system "
                    -there are definitely missing entries here...

I compare it to "CHUMBAS"...which is nastier!
                    No Chumbas, por favor!

Comment

Originally posted by shimanqi
                      actually, Ubuntu is translated in african dialect as "one's native african male boyfriend". isn't that right doc?
                      How the hell should I know about native african male boyfriends.

Let's talk about chumbas. Yes, time to talk about chumbas.

russbo.com

Comment

ubuntu is pretty good by all accounts, I know a few people who use and swear by it. I use another flavour of linux (there are many) on my desktop and laptop and am quite happy to not be stuck with msft windows anymore. Linux in general is becoming quite usable on the desktop these days and its free which is a bonus! You can even run many windows apps on linux by using wine or crossover.

Comment

You can't play games well with it.

Enough said. You know, there are IMPORTANT things in life.

Now, back to the chumbas. Whatever the hell they are.

russbo.com

Comment

i must have missed something.. is that an island term or something..?

heeeaaaaay brah!!!,

choppy,
                            like a chubby-checker

see you been
                            testen those waters

but then paddle...
                            well, faaaaar out!!!

you drop in,
                            and flip the script
                            on the real

he carves off the lip,
                            hangin ten
                            with that betty

well, hang ten, then
                            brotha man...

haaaaaang ten

let me catch ya poppin cleeeeeeeeeeeeean,
                            out the barrel...

in a word,
                            respect...

to my chumbas... hahaha@!!! what????/
                            ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

You're not Puerto Rican man.

You're not worthy of knowing.

russbo.com

Comment

ok...here is the deal regarding "Chumbas":
                                Chumbas is a term we use to describe a flat-assed girl. if you see a girl sideways, and her back continues on a vertical line right down to her knees, she is a Chumba.
                                On the contrary, there is are girls who have the "Pop-out factor". Very typical in latin women...Here in PR, most girls are NOT Chumbas!
                                No Chumbas, por favor!

Comment

Working...
                                X