No announcement yet.

Is Tai Chi a trick?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its called fun, look it up, that is after you have your emotion chip installed.
    "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

He didn't say he had a problem with it. He just isn't familiar with the somewhat strange world of Russbo.

Comment

Two responses - 0% helpful.

Comment

just for that, no help for you.
          "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Look in the Site Announcements and Technical Support section. I've created that so that people can "understand" their way around this rather complicated part of the site. Try here: http://www.russbo.org/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=20

There is also a FAQ, which you can see linked above, that has some explanations.

Best thing to do is just cruise around and play. More coming, once the Inferno RPG gets rewritten...
            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
            russbo.com

Comment

Thanks Doc.

Master Splinter, you're an asshole.

Comment

Doc, GBO?
                Thanks, Chicken

Comment

Another kung fu topic wasting away to meaninglessness ;(

Comment

another insultitive meaningless post contributing to the wasting away to meaninglessness.

Did you like the new word I just made up, insulitive? I rock !
                    "Winners turn to losers, losers are forgotten..." - A Tribe Called Quest

Comment

More like "insulative". To insulate.

Well, when used in a social sort of way, you do rock.
                      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                      russbo.com

Comment

There is an example of energy right here in front of your eyes. This thread is an example of energy and how it works.

I post a subject that has energy. I claim I have some knowledge to pass to you that will make you stronger or expand your mind. Those words, the printed words on your computer screen, have power because of the influence they have on you.

It is the law of the universe that power always drains away. What do we see in the thread after my posts? We see many meaningless posts that add nothing to the conversation. As these apparently meaningless posts add up, what happens? The thread dies a slow death.

I said "apparently" meaningless posts for a reason. They are not meaningless. Those posts are meant to suck the energy out of the thread. A person comes in here, reads what I have written, and they feel something inside of themselves. Something uncomfortable. That discomfort is power. It is energy that I have evoked in them with my words. I gave them energy for free through the internet.

Many people cannot stand energy. They are so tight that if someone puts energy on them, they immediately have to get rid of it. It is like a bug that landed on you and you scrape it off immediately. That is what is going on with these meaningless posts. People are too weak to hold onto the energy I give them, so they post meaningless stuff to drain the energy out of themselves so they feel comfortable again.

They are weak. For their own benefit, they should learn how to dissolve that energy that I raised in them without having to make a meaningless post. If they can learn to do this, they will become stronger.

Those meaningless posts are selfish also. They work on everyone else as well as the person posting them. When the person makes a meaningless energy sucking post to drain the energy out of themselves, the post also drains the energy out of the thread and out of all of the readers.

That is not nice. Maybe the other people want to keep the energy the thread evoked in them. If you have a problem with the energy, you should have to deal with it yourself, instead of draining the energy out of yourself and everyone else.
                        ---------------------

The two posts above this one are energy sucking posts. This thread feels dead because it is dead. All the energy that I brought here with each post was methodically sucked dry by meaningless posts. Can anyone read the two postst above this one and honestly say that those posts added anything to the conversation?

Those two posts are like nails in a coffin. Killing this thread and the energy in it so that no one else can benefit.

Weak. Selfish. Thoughtless.........Those are all hard words, but they accurately describe what is happening.

Comment

I just can't belive this nonsensical thread has continued for 8 pages...

There are only 10 types of people in this world.
                          Those that understand binary and those that don't.

Comment

Not nonsense at all. Just outside your realm of experience.

If you stick with kung fu, and you meet the right people, come back and read this in 5 years. You will see I was trying to save you 5 years of time.

Comment

Working...
                            X