Shi De Cheng: Translation needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shi De Cheng: Translation needed

Anyone want to take a shot at this, and try to explain what Decheng is trying to tell me? 1000 docdollars to the best translation:

Howdy!
    I have already got hold of the ticket, my ticket can change within half a year of, my visa is a year of, I want to can is a little bit and long with time in the United States, I do not know you several days of February go to Thailand, if you at of words we can see a lot of students and friends, we also have enough time practice effort.
    Wish your happy new year again!
    A MI TUO FO !
    SHI DE CHENG
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

I've bought a 6 month flexible ticket, and my visa is valid for a year. I want to be able to make short and long stay trips to the US. I think you're going to Thailand for a couple of days in February(?). If you can get the word out, we should be able to see lots of friends and students, as well as practice some gongfu!

Wishing that your New Year is very happy again.
    And much enlightenement!

SDC

Wow, Doc this is a very nice note from De Cheng. I figure from what he's saying he is planning on spending a bit of time with you, and is preparing to fit in around your plans, he sounds very joyous about it.

I also like the way he seems to respect and care about your holidays.

On which note, here's wishing you and all around you a very Happy Christmas and a very "Monk-filled" 2007!

Chicken
    Last edited by Chicken; 12-24-2006, 09:02 AM.

Comment

OK, Chicken wins the "russbo.com Chinglish Translator" award.

But, I like Bloomin Lotus' version better:

okay.. so what Iim getting here is he says you ... are less conspicuously consistent than he'd like to see..
      18 mths and no goods will mean a yr of oops can't make it atm..but he has tickets on himself and he chose youu so he'd like to think his judgment was good..
      he wants to see that you caan but if your words are anything to go by of who you are in this respect.. meditation and display would be very lovely thank you Richard ..
      wtf arre you doing in thailand btw...when you do that shit, youre on your own.. shit to do at home.. goulin needing support ... as do the boys coming over re employment ..you maengey bastards amitabah to you all...syx btw is out here cheesing sucking and playing guanxi max . pls feel free to use that.
      by your words you weild power .. don't forget that we are on this shit for a reason...

take care and yet another chance presents ..
      good luck young jedi..
      sdc.
      Young jedi. And all these years, I thought I was the dark lord.
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

I can't be certain yet, but I think that after reading BL's post, I may have gone back in time about 10 seconds.
        "Arhat, I am your father..."
        -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

Then you'll enjoy this "merry xmas" message she sent me:

hope you feel loved this christmas..

merry christmas Doc.

p.s. just how tall iis 7ft+ when you're 169cm aanyway??

BtL.

P.p.s. this f*cking sUx!!!..!.amitabah.

russbo.com

Comment

I have no idea how you get those little comment windows...

No Steve, I would need a BTL reading list and a month or two before I could start to have a crack at interpreting BTL's premises.

Much easier to interpret Shaolin Warrior's english if you understand their context and both languages: you just direct translate what they are saying back into Chinese then translate a fresh into English.

I have to say I agree with Doc though, I think BTL has a much better handle on the underlying than I do.

Chicken

Comment

Working...
            X