Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decheng and self gratification

ey Dude thanks for the site,
    I was wondering, is Shi De Cheng in America, i couldn't find it on the forum, and if so do u know how long for. The reason i ask is that im in Shaolin village at the moment and was considering training at his school maybe. Also do you think Monks frown upon masturbation
    Dude. Now I'm a "dude". I miss the "great bald one" days....

He is scheduled to visit and stay with me from Jan 10 or so, until a time indeterminate, anywhere from three weeks to two months. We're not sure at this time. He'll be back when I'm outta here to go to Thailand, which will be late Feb or early March.

Oh, and for the other thing, don't ask and don't tell. I suggest that if this is an issue for you, you might want to consider the following phrases: "give it a rest" and "hold your own".

Have a great time.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

do you think Monks frown upon masturbation
    what is happening here?
    ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Not sure what is happening one sp1ng.

Speaking from my personal viewpoint, the rural Chinese very rarely discuss sex, sexual urges and impulses amongst themselves... I know one (warrior) that did not know what sex was until he came to the US aged 19 and saw blue movies on the hotel entertainment system!

Also nobody directly told him that his sister was pregnant (she was happily married and everything)... he guessed at it by the way his family was behaving.

His international students clearly got him openly discussing "making aeroplanes" with them, but he's never mentioned discussing masturbation with his chinese friends.

I think the chinese are quite inhibited sexually, and therefore if you mention this to any that have not interacted significantly with westerners, they will probably initially be quite embarrassed, and then might realise that westerners have a strange requirement to self-disclose all aspects of themselves and joke along with you.

If you want to keep with them in their culture... I think doc's advice is sound.

Chicken

Comment

i don't get the question... really. don't understand why you would ask such a question. would you change your behavior if you knew the monks, in fact, do frown upon masterbation? or do you just want to discuss the act of masterbating with the monks?
        ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

G, just look at it this way. Just another typical email that I tend to get from the readers of this website....
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
          russbo.com

Comment

It’s actually a nice and helpful piece of info. I’m happy that you shared this helpful information with us. Please stay us up to date like this.Thank's for sharing.

Here is My Homepage:​ CEV Champions League (Women)

Comment

Redactle is a game where you have to guess the words that are hidden in a Wikipedia page. Only prepositions, articles, and commas are given. The last thing you need to do is figure out what it's about.

Comment

Working...
              X