Default Views

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Default Views

The forum is different from the old one. This one, by default, does not show all the threads in each forum; it will only show active ones from the previous thirty days (or whatever you put in your user cp).

The problem is, people come to the forum, and see little; as a lot of the files and stuff were put on the forum over thirty days ago.

Question: Should I change the default view of this discussion forum to show all threads from the beginning of time, or leave it as it is, with a default thirty day view?
    Change the default view of the forums to show all the threads from the beginning of time.
    18.75%
    Leave the forum at the default thirty day view; let people alter the default thread view in their user cp to their liking, that is, assuming they're savvy enough to figure that option out.
    12.50%
    Don't do a god damn thing, you spend enough time on this web site as it is. Go to church and pray for the souls of all the participants who can't figure out how to use this forum correctly.
    68.75%
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

changing it could be a good idea - as then we can all change our own view to suit us.

dave
    simple and natural is my method,
    true and sincere is my principle --Tse Sigung

Comment

It's been changed.

And since everybody wants me to go and pray, well...
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

Doc, have fun praying, just remember, they are only angels, not quite goddesses yet.
        practice wu de

Comment

you confuse me Stylee !

BTL

Comment

Figure out the refference... then the joke will be yours.
            practice wu de

Comment

Very good topic, similar texts are I do not know if they are as good as your work out. Tax Preparer

Comment

Awesome dispatch! I am indeed getting apt to over this info, is truly neighborly my buddy. Likewise fantastic blog here among many of the costly info you acquire. Reserve up the beneficial process you are doing here. Carwash and detail near me

Comment

Is there additional data about this administrations theme that you haven't imparted to us? That is to say, I am not griping about that, it's simply that I have to find out about that theme. The data here is awesome, regardless. HP LCD

Comment

What is an Etching in ETChster?These Etchings are non-crypto, physical NFTs that keep physical art and its broader story connected.​

Comment

Working...
                    X