Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great sex!

From the "I don't get enough of these emails" department:

we'd make awesome love.. hot and sweet and sweaty and full and passionate and needy and alll that beautiful stuff .. either cpl of us. .. except you and him.. although far bee it for me to judge. I want it too. .. loL about our needing bodies and vivid imagination.. .. ..
    BTL
    OK, I don't get the other "him" part. But, I do like the "awesome love" sections. Hot sweet and sweaty. Wow.

Just don't hear that every day.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

wow she's something else. something special...seriously doc did you tap that? you know...a lil...cheeky cheeky...pai zuri...cleveland steamer style?
    "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

Comment

just think if you are the "him" she's referring to, tets... just think....lol
      ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

be afraid...be very afraid.
        "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Oh-em-gee, that's so hawt.
          Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

LOL...

She was referring to Onesp1ng.

She's quite in love with him. I could publish a book with the emails I've gotten from her.

Not sure what was going on between the two. Care to elaborate?
            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
            russbo.com

Comment

Doc, when a man and a woman meet on an internet forum...
              Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

seriously doc did you tap that?
                tets, that's personal. but, according to bl, they have been "intimate." i suppose doc isn't one to kiss and tell.. lol...

and, yes, for the record, she is in love with me. unfortuntely i have yet to determine what my feelings are for her. hope she'll be patient.
                ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

onesping, i thought you said you were gay?
                  "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

The way she said "except you and him.. although far bee it for me to judge. I want it too". I think she might be aiming for a threesome !

I mean, if you two are down with that I'm sure she'd be down.

Hahahahaha

Have fun with that you two.
                    "Winners turn to losers, losers are forgotten..." - A Tribe Called Quest

Comment

ummm, yeah...thanks a bunch bai...
                      ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

I don't think that went where I meant for it to go...... I wasn't meaning to go off of Master Splinters implication that you're gay. I don't know your sexual orientation and don't care. If you like dudes, hey, that's cool.

I just meant, I feel sorry for you two having attracted the attentions of BTL. I'm just glad I'm not in your shoes ! I hope she doesn't have your e-mail address too. If I were Doc. I think I'd just kick her off the site all together and sever all ties. I sure as hell don't need 40 e-mails a day of psycho, misspelled, babble !!!

That's what I intended when I wrote "You two have fun with that". I really didn't mean for it to have any gay connotations. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Comment

I suspect that for Doc and Onesp1ng its a double edged sword. She does have their personal details, and whenever they do bump her of the site, what she can no longer post on the site winds up in their email boxes and in their phones (SMS messaged).

I think that's why we get to put up with her. Last week or so though she seems to be less antagonistic to other users... that said I have stopped reading the majority of her posts. After a while, the lack of healthy interaction, and her continued self-centred, self-indulgent, non-sensical, bloated bleating loses any appeal it may have possessed to start with.

I think she's worked out that when academics get into really complex analyses that send average folks like ourselves glassing over, we still respect them all the same, in the trust that we know that what they are saying has merit but is above our heads. I think she thinks she's using this trick... but actually she's abused our trust, in that there's no real truth in all her so called Phd studies. Yes, she is studying for a Phd, but not actually studying, although she might be studying for about 6 differnt Phds only every time she's pressed to divulge which ones, the subjects change. I mean by those standards I'm also studding for a Phd... only I'm not, I know the difference between pipe-deams and reality.

Then she's out there to save everyone. But in reality she saves nobody, because, well nobody else really needs saving, and nobody needs saving as much as she needs to save herself, only in projecting onto others she winds up stranding and abandoining herself. At this point when she's pissed off everyone so much, Doc does subject himself to another couple of weeks of one-on-onesp1ng-on-one BTL.

The really sad thing about this, is that, I think if she would stop peddling all the crap, and could somehow get over the erotomania that she's showing to Doc and Onesp1ng, she's actually a nice person, and despite the fact that we all like having a joke at her expense every once in a while, she's kind of become part of the Russbo furniture, a bit craggy and worn at the edges... but Russbo loves her... well maybe just a little bit.

The contingent problem is that her presence seems to alert other nuts that the board is nut-tolerant... and hence in the last month we seem to be over run with them.

Still it entertains me no end, that whenever Doc quarantines any of them by subjecting them to Hell with BTL, you can almost hear them running away screaming...

LOL

Chicken

Comment

That said, and I hate to say this, but she's has been a lot more coherent lately ! I often wonder if she medicated and the coherent posts are the medicated posts. I wouldn't be suprised.

Comment

I think you find Bai that it is medicated, that is the ones you can't make head nor tail out of, are self-medicated with alcohol. When she's sober she keeps herself together more.

I think the thing that we mostly all agree on, is that we would all like more coherent BTL on Russbo. I mean if she can manage it in Hell, Doc might even let her loose on the board again.

Chicken

Comment

Working...
                              X