Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Great sex!

ummm, yeah...thanks a bunch bai...

I don't think that went where I meant for it to go...... I wasn't meaning to go off of Master Splinters implication that you're gay. I don't know your sexual orientation and don't care. If you like dudes, hey, that's cool.

I just meant, I feel sorry for you two having attracted the attentions of BTL. I'm just glad I'm not in your shoes ! I hope she doesn't have your e-mail address too. If I were Doc. I think I'd just kick her off the site all together and sever all ties. I sure as hell don't need 40 e-mails a day of psycho, misspelled, babble !!!

That's what I intended when I wrote "You two have fun with that". I really didn't mean for it to have any gay connotations. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
    "Winners turn to losers, losers are forgotten..." - A Tribe Called Quest

I suspect that for Doc and Onesp1ng its a double edged sword. She does have their personal details, and whenever they do bump her of the site, what she can no longer post on the site winds up in their email boxes and in their phones (SMS messaged).

I think that's why we get to put up with her. Last week or so though she seems to be less antagonistic to other users... that said I have stopped reading the majority of her posts. After a while, the lack of healthy interaction, and her continued self-centred, self-indulgent, non-sensical, bloated bleating loses any appeal it may have possessed to start with.

I think she's worked out that when academics get into really complex analyses that send average folks like ourselves glassing over, we still respect them all the same, in the trust that we know that what they are saying has merit but is above our heads. I think she thinks she's using this trick... but actually she's abused our trust, in that there's no real truth in all her so called Phd studies. Yes, she is studying for a Phd, but not actually studying, although she might be studying for about 6 differnt Phds only every time she's pressed to divulge which ones, the subjects change. I mean by those standards I'm also studding for a Phd... only I'm not, I know the difference between pipe-deams and reality.

Then she's out there to save everyone. But in reality she saves nobody, because, well nobody else really needs saving, and nobody needs saving as much as she needs to save herself, only in projecting onto others she winds up stranding and abandoining herself. At this point when she's pissed off everyone so much, Doc does subject himself to another couple of weeks of one-on-onesp1ng-on-one BTL.

The really sad thing about this, is that, I think if she would stop peddling all the crap, and could somehow get over the erotomania that she's showing to Doc and Onesp1ng, she's actually a nice person, and despite the fact that we all like having a joke at her expense every once in a while, she's kind of become part of the Russbo furniture, a bit craggy and worn at the edges... but Russbo loves her... well maybe just a little bit.

The contingent problem is that her presence seems to alert other nuts that the board is nut-tolerant... and hence in the last month we seem to be over run with them.

Still it entertains me no end, that whenever Doc quarantines any of them by subjecting them to Hell with BTL, you can almost hear them running away screaming...

LOL

Chicken

That said, and I hate to say this, but she's has been a lot more coherent lately ! I often wonder if she medicated and the coherent posts are the medicated posts. I wouldn't be suprised.

I think you find Bai that it is medicated, that is the ones you can't make head nor tail out of, are self-medicated with alcohol. When she's sober she keeps herself together more.

I think the thing that we mostly all agree on, is that we would all like more coherent BTL on Russbo. I mean if she can manage it in Hell, Doc might even let her loose on the board again.

Chicken

After a while, the lack of healthy interaction, and her continued self-centred, self-indulgent, non-sensical, bloated bleating loses any appeal it may have possessed to start with.
    you hit the mark with this one. most people are over trying to decipher the 20 or so inferences to "such-and such" and all the various tangents that are included in just about every sentence she writes. with all her calling people out and attention so and so...it's unfortunate that she spends so much time when no one really has any idea what her point is.

Once again Chicken, how very astute of you. But the grasshoppers are beginning to overrun the yard again, and if you dont keep them in check, they and the earthworms may begin to soil Baiwanxi as he rolls in the dirt laughing and unable to stand up.

This ongoing exploration of communal fantasy/nightmare is taudry on soo many levels its difficult to read her writings without being mildly appalled.

All this just further convinces me of the ol buddhist notion that sexual depravity only leads to further suffering, however one can still have wonderful sex in the context of a loving monagamous relationship.

That being said, my woman is a tiger in the bedroom, and she's not schizophrenic. And thats just fine with me.

If anyone wants a real good laugh, the chinese character for peace, An, is composed of a woman sitting inside a house. Obviously your are at peace if a woman is in your house.

Maybe they just didnt know about american women.
    Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Now we're getting back to what this thread was supposed to be about,,,,
    GREAT SEX. Yeeeeaaaahhhhhh Boooooiiiiiieeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last time I had that, I had to pay for it. THat's right, like ODB I'm a dirty mother fu**er !!!! So get out the girls and lets have a mud fight !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12