No announcement yet.

Steroids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to say, very little about those pictures looks real. Even in the "before" picture, he's apparently half white and half black. I'm not even saying they're fake, but that's just bizarre.

Comment

Looks like he got a bad batch from an underground lab.

Comment

All people react differently to medications. When it comes to pharmaceuticals, we kind of fall on a bell curve.

Most of us respond as expected, but on either end of the curve, there is a diminishing set of people who react one way or another, for example, too much or too little response. So, generally, you can predict how ninety percent of the people will respond to a drug with certain certainty, but there's a few who you have no idea how accurate theyre response will be.

Androgenic steroids cause an increase in sebum production, which in some people, especially those that don't regularly wash, or who are obese, can get an increase in acne symptoms. This poor bastard got an "over response", either by a far higher increase in sebum production, or, maybe he just doesn't wash too well or enough to get rid of the excess sebum from the skin. Regardless, increased acne is a side effect of steroid use, and you can see it quite commonly in the gym these days.
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
        russbo.com

Comment

i'm wondering about the use of 'roids post injury repair... specifically, for gains. for example: can they aid in furthering flexibility? i know cyclists hammer the stuff so it must have benefits for endurance? what benefits can be derived from their use aside from muscle gain?

Comment

If anything, steroid users tend to lose flexibility. The muscle build up can be pretty significant, and some of these guys get built up so much that it actually decreases their flexibility. Hell, I've known some guys who had trouble turning their head, lol. They should not enhance endurance other than indirectly, by increasing the size of the muscles, ie, the legs, that are being used. If anything, over long term, steroid use can decrease endurance because of the adverse effects that they can have on cardiac function and anatomy. Heart valve problems, cardiomyopathies, these things can very seriously adverse endurance.
            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
            russbo.com

Comment

Hair loss calculators often include educational resources and information about hair loss causes, treatments, and preventive measures. This can help individuals gain a better understanding of hair loss, reduce anxiety or distress associated with hair loss, and provide emotional support. Education and awareness about hair loss can empower individuals to make well-informed decisions bald calculator​ and take control of their hair health.

Comment

Positive feedback from satisfied clients like Thomas. hair transplant near me

Comment

Working...
                X