Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 40 of 40

Thread: Why do monks hold up their right hand?

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,078
    check it out crappyhappeh,

    if you are suggesting that the reason monks hold out their right hand is due to some form of exercise, then who knows, maybe it is. But have you been to a shaolin monestary? no. Have you met a shaolin monk? no, you havent. Do you know shaolin? NO, do you have any evidence to support your claims (any of them) NO!!!! YOU DONT!!!

    So to be honest with you, if the reason that monks hold up their right hand is to produce some kind of chiflow effect, i dont really give a shit, especially if its coming from your chemically imbalanced retarded ass.

    monks cold hold up their right hand because they just picked their butt and they like to whif the asscrack on their fingers, who knows who cares, ill tell you, if i cared i would know, and i certainly would'nt ask you Crappeh...

    Maybe if you listened to doc and searched for what he told you to, you would actually learn something.
    "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    128
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicken
    Happeh,

    all of the senior contributors and higher on the board have that ability. However when the entire post is weak, there's no point(s), and taking the piss is the normal behaviour.
    You are kidding? Anybody can enter another person's private area and change things as they please?

    To me, that is like inviting guests to your party, and then allowing some guests to throw shit and garbage on some of the other guests. That seems like a very weird party to me. The kind held by people with very strange mental attitudes.

    At the parties I go to, everyone is happy, kind, funny and complimentary. Even if someone wears ugly clothes, has an ugly haircut, or says weird things, the people I hang out with would still say funny, happy and kind things.

    That is who we are. We don't believe in gratuitous negativity. I have seen my friends smile and say nice things into the face of a screaming hater who was doing his best to drive them away.

    Your life is what you make it. If you want your life to be laughing by hurting others, that is your life. If you want your life to be making people happy by saying good things, then your life is happy and good.


    Quote Originally Posted by Chicken
    You should get this. Since you don't I'm spelling it out for you here. You have to try to make just a little sense, or they won't engage with you.
    What you mean is I need to talk to them in their lingo. I need to talk to them in their socieeconomic status, the way their friends talk, the way they talk at work. I think that is a mistake and I don't like that really.

    If I talk to them in their talk, first of all I am lying to them. I don't talk like that. Why should I make a liar out of myself for people who say very nasty things to me?

    Secondly, they NEED to learn to deal with people who speak differently. If they really think they are going to be kung fu men, they need to learn that anybody can have information they need. Foreign people, people from a different economic level, people of different ethnicities etc.

    Do you think my kung fu instructors changed the way they talked to help me understand? Hell no! If I wanted to learn kung fu, I was going to learn chinese customs, chinese way of talking, chinese history, etc etc etc. I was the one that needed something from them. Why would they bend over backwards for me?

    That is kung fu. The people with nothing work with the person that knows something in order to get it. You can complain about how unfair it is, but that is how all the kung fu instructors I ever had worked. You accept how they talk and think or you leave the class.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chicken
    If you can't make sense then you've lost touch with reality... medication might help. Have you been diagnosed? Do you take any meds?
    Oh Jeez. Are you and tetsumaru friends? He tried the personal nastiness also.

    This is where I ask you if you have a small dick? Do you have ejaculation problems? Is your wife satisfied with your sexual performance? Have you ever had any gay tendencies?

    Do you still like anal sex?


    Quote Originally Posted by Chicken
    Prehaps we could try the thread again with you on meds, we might have a completely different debate?

    Chicken
    Perhaps, if you opened your mind, and you considered that there are 1000's of different people in the world, each one from a different ethnic group, you would begin to understand that the world does not go your way.

    No one has to talk to you in the way you like. If you want to be a citizen of the world, you need to learn how to speak to black people, asian people, hispanic people, african people, russian people, pilipino people, Samoans, Vietnamese, Thai's, etc etc etc.

    I have spoken to people from all of those ethnic groups. I did not call them names because I did not understand them. I did not demand that they speak American english to me.

    I accepted that we were different people from different backgrounds. As a friendly person trying to make friends, I exerted the necessary effort to try to understand them.

    You? You and you buddies are lazy crybabies. You cry because I don't talk like you. You cry because I am asking you to work to understand me.

    You are not kung fu men. You are playing at a hobby. This is what you do for entertainment, not as a way of life.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    128
    Quote Originally Posted by master splinter
    check it out crappyhappeh,.
    You are going to have a heck of a time finding someone to change you into a human being. Frankly, it saddens me to think that you will always be like this. I think you are too far gone.

    Did you know there are kung fu instructors who will not accept people in your condition? They would read that sentence above and they would know exactly what kind of person you are mentally and physically. The kind of person it will take 10 years of constant fighting to change.

    You can't pay an elevated kung fu man to waste 10 years of his life fighting with someone like you. You will have to find an altruistic person doing it for good, or a person whose destiny is to be forced to cure you.


    Quote Originally Posted by master splinter
    if you are suggesting that the reason monks hold out their right hand is due to some form of exercise, then who knows, maybe it is.
    Let me rephrase your statement. "Happeh, you may be right, I don't know. I hate you so I am going to talk smack to you, even though you could be completely right.


    Quote Originally Posted by master splinter
    But have you been to a shaolin monestary? no. Have you met a shaolin monk? no, you havent. Do you know shaolin? NO, do you have any evidence to support your claims (any of them) NO!!!! YOU DONT!!!
    No. Haven't been to monastery. No. Haven't met a shaolin monk. No. Don't know any shaolin.

    What is your point?

    Do I have evidence to support my claims? Sure. My own body is evidence. Your body is evidence too if you learned kung fu and could feel it for yourself. All human bodies are evidence for what I say because the human body is a machine that reacts in predictable ways to specific stimuli.


    Quote Originally Posted by master splinter
    So to be honest with you, if the reason that monks hold up their right hand is to produce some kind of chiflow effect, i dont really give a shit, especially if its coming from your chemically imbalanced retarded ass.
    See what I mean? You are so full of hate that someone can tell you a secret of kung fu you never heard before and will never hear again, yet you still spew hate.

    You are incorrigible.

  4. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Happeh
    You are kidding? Anybody can enter another person's private area and change things as they please?

    To me, that is like inviting guests to your party, and then allowing some guests to throw shit and garbage on some of the other guests. That seems like a very weird party to me. The kind held by people with very strange mental attitudes.
    Yes we are a bit on the strange side here at russbo.


    Quote Originally Posted by Happeh
    What you mean is I need to talk to them in their lingo. I need to talk to them in their socieeconomic status, the way their friends talk, the way they talk at work. I think that is a mistake and I don't like that really.

    If I talk to them in their talk, first of all I am lying to them. I don't talk like that. Why should I make a liar out of myself for people who say very nasty things to me?

    Secondly, they NEED to learn to deal with people who speak differently. If they really think they are going to be kung fu men, they need to learn that anybody can have information they need. Foreign people, people from a different economic level, people of different ethnicities etc.
    Re-read those paragraphs happeh......there's some contradiction there. You say you don't want to talk in other's lingo but then you contradict yourself by saying "they need to learn to deal with people who speak differently"....uh...you should take your own advice.

    I think the issue we have with you is that you think you are special. You think you are better than everyone. Hana ga takai. The real truth is you are not better than anyone else, and no one else is better than you. I just want you to realize this. humility.


    Quote Originally Posted by Happeh
    This is where I ask you if you have a small dick? Do you have ejaculation problems? Is your wife satisfied with your sexual performance? Have you ever had any gay tendencies?

    Do you still like anal sex?
    I think chicken is a girl...which makes all of those statments funny and yet slightly arousing...

    Quote Originally Posted by Happeh
    You are not kung fu men. You are playing at a hobby. This is what you do for entertainment, not as a way of life.
    Why does it matter to you that some are hobbyists and not "kung fu men(and/or women)"?
    "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    219
    Last time I looked, female.

    Do you still like anal sex?
    Yes

    Chicken

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    219
    and just coming back to Happeh.

    Happeh I don't hate you, at all, actually. I do find you a little tiresome some times.

    Problem is you don't keep it real. What's more when I call you on it, you say its a different view point. Knowing the difference between what is real and your delusions is a criteria for being sane, if you think its just a different point of view, and not that your reality-testing mechanisms have failed, then that's a criteria for psychosis diagnosis.

    If we all start taking your delusions seriously, we'll all soon loose touch with reality as well. Since we like the sane life, we are mindful not to start on that slippery slope.

    All the goading in the world ain't going to change that.

    Chicken

  7. #37
    Happeh, to quote one of your previous posts:

    "No. Haven't been to monastery. No. Haven't met a shaolin monk. No. Don't know any shaolin.

    What is your point?

    Do I have evidence to support my claims? Sure. My own body is evidence. Your body is evidence too if you learned kung fu and could feel it for yourself. All human bodies are evidence for what I say because the human body is a machine that reacts in predictable ways to specific stimuli
    ."

    So where you wrote :

    "The kung fu that the monk's practice generates a particular kind of power. Because of the way the human body is constructed at a deep level, that power will want to go out of the arm.

    The shoulder joint is probably the most complex area of the body. The shoulder itself has to rotate and move in all directions, and it has the connections for the complicated hands traveling thru them.

    All of that complexity is a blockage for the energy or power that is coming from the internal area of the monk. If the shoulder area is misaligned or blocked, the power or energy will back up inside of their body like water backing up behind a bunch of sticks and leaves in the sidewalk gutter.

    By holding their arms in that rigid posture, they open up the entire shoulder area, and increase the chances that all of the bones and muscles will be properly aligned so that the power can flow freely out from the interior of the body, out through the shoulder and arm and finally out through the hand
    ."

    Am I correct in saying that your belief in why the Monks hold their hands the way they do is based on your own experience and studies?

    (P.S. - couldn't remember how to do the quote thingy's , it's been a while!)
    (P.P.S. - howdy everyone, finally managed to get around to checking out the site, my how things have changed)
    Don't trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.

  8. #38
    Happeh is in HELL.

    Unless he logs in as a guest, he can't come here.

    Nice to see you back XB
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

    "You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

    (more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com



  9. #39
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    128
    Ya. I couldn't come back. You saved them.

    It sure was a shame you had to come protect them. How will they ever get strong if the minute they get a butt whuppin, you step in and save them?

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,500
    I guess his gong fu is just that much stronger than yours. Maybe you should think about joining back up with that instructor you left in '95.
    Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. Topic Twelve: The trademark of the Shaolin name
    By doc in forum Shaolin Topics
    Replies: 123
    Last Post: 01-22-2011, 03:53 AM
  2. difference between shaolin monk and shaolin warrior monk
    By shaolin_disciple_fei_hung in forum The Shaolin Monks and Related Personages
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-19-2007, 06:40 AM
  3. what's a 'real' monk...
    By dave l. in forum The Shaolin Monks and Related Personages
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-01-2007, 06:57 PM
  4. Traditional Gong Fu in Shaolin Temple
    By Lipster in forum Shaolin Temple Politics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 03-12-2005, 12:32 AM
  5. The Shaolin Family Tree, Real vs Fake monks, yet again....
    By doc in forum "Dear doc..." Questions directed solely to the great bald one...
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-04-2005, 01:45 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •