No announcement yet.

5 element theory and emotions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happeh can I ask you an honest question?

What is it exactly you are trying to do?

Comment

Originally posted by zachsan
      To be fair, I think I've spoken pretty plainly. I'm not interested in an "exchange of information" with you because you're a delusional egomaniac, and it would be equal parts frustrating and boring. The only reason I've talked to you this much is because my job is even worse sometimes.
      You are a coward.

We both know I will run circles around you. So you make it sound like you are better than me and run away.

I bet that is the kind of kung fu man you are. Someone gets in your face and you run away.

Comment

Originally posted by dogchow108
        Happeh can I ask you an honest question?

What is it exactly you are trying to do?
        Trying to find intelligent life.

Once, wayyyyyyy back in the early days of the internet, speech was relatively free. I could go just about anywhere and talk about just about anything with just about anybody. Nothing was out of bounds.

I met many interesting and intelligent people who I learned many things from. I hope they learned things from me.

Then things changed for the worse. New breeds of posters began appearing. One breed was the crybabies. These people felt that if you posted an opinion contrary to theirs, that was grounds for reporting you to the admins. The admins would ignore them at first. But when some crybaby is sending you messages every day crying, pretty soon you want it to stop. Crybabies never stop crying, so the admins would boot the person making them cry. Me.

This happened over at Kung Fu magazine forums. I told some guy named Tai Chi Bob he was a blowhard that didn't know anything. He complained to Gene Ching until Gene Ching booted me.

The second breed was the malicious abusive bullies. This type also wanted to control the conversation. They will attack anyone who enters into "their" forums and abuse them unmercifully. If the attacks don't work and the person keeps talking, the turn into crybabies and start sending complaints to the admins. The admins do what they always do. Instead of booting the complaining bullies, they boot the person the bullies are attacking. Me.

This happened at Dragon's list and Martial Arts Planet. Loud mouth bullies attacked me. When I kicked all of them in the head, they cried to the admin who banned me, the guy who kicked a gang of 10 bullies in the head and made them cry.

The third breed was admins themselves. Admins used to be fairly tolerant as fitted their job description. Now Admins treat forums like it is their bedroom or something where they control what is said and who it is said to. If I am talking to joe over in the corner, these types of admins think they have the right to tell me if I can talk to joe or not, and what I can say to him.

That happened at Martial Arts Planet and BudoSeek. A guy named Yoda at Martial Arts Planets hated me because I told him I was a thinking martial artist and he was not. I had about 8 threads going with half the forums participating. He was the leader of the forums, but the forums were all looking to me and talking to me. Yoda got jealous and booted me.

The police over at budoseek? I posted a picture of the esophagus because someone said they might have esophageal cancer. I thought it would help him to see what the esophagus looked like. Without telling me, the police made it so no one could see my posts except them. They wanted to control who I could talk to. I posted for a couple of weeks thinking that everyone was reading my stuff, but it was just the police.

Then the sprung their "joke" on me and laughed. They should not have done that. I kicked all of them in the head so they banned me.

Just so you know, I would not go to Budo Seek if I was you. If you make those guys mad, they use their police power to investigate you just because you made them mad by posting in their forums.
        --------------------------

Because of the crybabies, the malicious abusers, and the power mad insecure admins, it has literally been a few years since I had a stimulating mental conversation with another person. I will go somewhere and start a conversation, and someone will complain to the admin, someone will post 20 malicious messages in the threads, or the admin will get jealous everyone is paying attention.

I know those intelligent, curious, thoughful, friendly people are still out there. I get to speak to them for about 3 days. That is the average length of time it takes for me to get banned now. 3 days. An abuser will come at me, I kick them in the head, they cry to the admin, I am banned. A crybaby tells me to stop contradicting them, I tell them to stop being a crybaby or to leave the kung fu to men, and they go cry to the admin and I get banned. An admin will tell me I do not know what I am talking about. I tell him he is a bonehead clown and I will debate anything he wants to. When he realizes he is in big trouble because I know what I am talking about, he bans me to avoid being exposed as a bonehead clown.

It is rough knowing stuff and trying to give it away. For some reason, people hate people that know things, and they hate people that give things away for free.

Comment

Originally posted by Happeh
          I know those intelligent, curious, thoughful, friendly people are still out there. I get to speak to them for about 3 days. That is the average length of time it takes for me to get banned now. 3 days. An abuser will come at me, I kick them in the head, they cry to the admin, I am banned. A crybaby tells me to stop contradicting them, I tell them to stop being a crybaby or to leave the kung fu to men, and they go cry to the admin and I get banned. An admin will tell me I do not know what I am talking about. I tell him he is a bonehead clown and I will debate anything he wants to. When he realizes he is in big trouble because I know what I am talking about, he bans me to avoid being exposed as a bonehead clown.
          You know Dogchow, I'm starting to like this guy. He's educational in his own sort of way, and, also, entertaining.

I get a kick out of him, lol.
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
          russbo.com

Comment

Please pay careful attention to what is happening in this thread.

No one says anything about the subject. It is all about personal this and that.

That is how you can separate people. People who want to talk about kung fu waste time playing personal attack games. People who want to do kung fu stick to the subject and ignore the womanly gossip and game playing.

I know you are out there. I know there is a smart person who is curious about kung fu and wants to talk. They are friendly and easy going. They are in no hurry and have the time to enjoy a leisurely exchange of information. They understand the world is a big place and that people come from different cultures. They are tolerant of things that seem odd or outrageous because they know the other person does not live by the same rules and ideas that they do.

These people I am looking for are interested in kung fu information of any kind. Maybe my information is all of a philosphical nature that is meant to expand your mind. Maybe my information is hard information that, if you could understand it, would change your physical practice of kung fu. Regardless, you are a vacuum that wants to suck up anything about kung fu. Right or wrong, you want to hear about it because you know you are smart enough to judge for yourself what is right or wrong.

I know you are out there. It is up to us to keep kung fu going. These loud mouths and malicious people are dragging kung fu into obscurity. Look around you. When was the last time you saw a new kung fu movie or TV star?

Once upon a time there was Bruce Lee, Chuck Norris, Jean Claude Van Damme, Sho Kosugi and many other people making kung fu movies every year. Who are the kung fu people of today? There aren't any. They have all disappeared. Kids are losing interest in kung fu. When I talk to kids about kung fu, they say it is all fake. They say MMA is real kung fu and kung fu guys are fakers in pretty clothes.

It is up to you and me and other people like us, people serious about passing on kung fu knowledge to the young, to keep conversations like this going even in the face of ridicule, provocation, and outright attack that you have seen demonstrated in this thread and the other threads in this forum.

Comment

well if nothing else i can definately see why meeting intelligent life would be beneficial for you.

Comment

I think Happeh should tell us more about himself, in the Personalities section. I have a feeling that this is far more of an interesting individual than people realize.

Have at it Happeh. Give us some background.
                Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

happeh is my new buddy. wouldn't be surprised if he has a very interesting story.

too bad he thinks i'm a woman... lol....
                  ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Are you a woman?

I mean, the avatar of the woman sitting on the water buffalo, well, come on G....

russbo.com

Comment

she's taking her bra off doc... that's obvious, no? although you're right, it is a buffalo.
                      ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

I thought she was pulling an arrow out of her chest.

And it's a water buffalo. I'm sure of that.

Really.

russbo.com

Comment

Originally posted by doc
                          I think Happeh should tell us more about himself, in the Personalities section. I have a feeling that this is far more of an interesting individual than people realize.

Have at it Happeh. Give us some background.

Ya. This is what I was thinking. This is Entertainment Tonight of the Kung Fu world.

You really ought to change the names of the forums. This place isn't about kung fu, it is about gossip.

It is your site of course. You can do as you please. But advertising it as a kung fu forums is wasting peoples time.

I would guess all the womanly gossip is why the participation here is so low. You could blow this place up the size of Martial Arts Planet if you would quit gossiping and stick to kung fu.

Comment

Originally posted by daodejing
                            Happeh, are you happy? Do you see other races as demons actively trying to destroy you?
                            Yes. Don't you? It is called human life. One tribe against another. Has been that way since the beginning of time.

What planet do you live on?

Your rants are filled with little more than prejudice, anger, loads of cynisism and heaps of the very lies and illusions you claim to despise so much.
                            Another blowhard. Making charges, no examples, no proof.

I dont think you're trying to "wake us up" I think your trying to ask for help and your ego is getting in the way.
                            Sure I will ask for help if that is what you want. You got any money? Can I borrow your car? Can I do your wife?

For example, after you claim eastern philosophy is the end all be all of existance and all who dont beleive in it are lesser evolved forms, you attack the first admittedly non asian person who tries to explain to you how you're misinterpeting things, claiming that this persons words remind you of a smoothtalking con man. Someone who violated your trust.
                            You are exaggerating to make your following statemtents seem justified.

Then you whip out the dumbest racist argument in the history of dumb racist arguments " insert race here, is not real people. They are (animal, barbarian, any term that connotates subhuman), and my race is the only one that is truly human." This puts you in the enlightened camp of such groups and persons as the KKK, Adolf Hitler, and the members of the American Military who sprearheaded the genocide of the continents native peoples. This attidude does not lend credence to your argument that you are more evolved than non asian peoples. This is an old argument, it is used by a person who seeks to commit violence against other peoples, and because they cannot cope with murdering or raping an equal, they convince themself this person whom they attack is not a person, not worthy of respect, but subhuman.
                            Brain dead. So what if it is racist? Really? The word racist is a social control mechanism to stop people from describing reality.

What I say is factual truth. Some people are animals compared to others. Of course, being an animal, you would complain at that characterization.

We could talk about why some people are human and some are animals, but you would turn it around into some woman gossip fest where you sling personal attacks at me and refuse to stick to the subject at hand.

I am now going to wake you up Happeh. I will now tell you the truth you so verdantly seem to seek. Life is ripe with suffering
                            I kinda doubt it. Gossip puts me to sleep. And so far you have not demonstrated any intelligence, just the ability to be insulting.

All races are capable of unspeakable crimes. Just as many asian folks have committed acts of rape murder and slavery as white folks. There are theifs of every skin color, whores in every race, pimps from every culture. This "evil" you see only among europeans is pervasive and affects all human being regarrdless of race creed or birthplace. This is buddhism, it is seeking to transcend this hate that fills you. Murder, theft, pollution, political corruption, war, famine, these have all been happening for thousands of years.

Happeh, get off this section of the forum and go read the classics. It is you that is begging to be woken up. For I can see that you inhabit a terrible nightmare.
                            That was it? That was supposed to wake me up? What did you do? Cut and paste that from some book?

For a kung fu man, you are pathetic. A real kung fu child would eat you for breakfast. You know who I mean. Those little 4 foot tall monk kids in training? They would run circles around that mass of meat you call a brain.

Comment

If you guys had any shame, this thread would embarrass all of you.

I looked back in the thread. The last on topic post was made around Feb 11, 2007.

After that, it is page after page of personal crap. 6 or 7 pages of it.

All of that energy could have been spent talking about kung fu.

Comment

Originally posted by Happeh
                                If you guys had any shame, this thread would embarrass all of you.

I looked back in the thread. The last on topic post was made around Feb 11, 2007.

After that, it is page after page of personal crap. 6 or 7 pages of it.

All of that energy could have been spent talking about kung fu.
                                Interesting comment, considering what one gets out of looking at your old posts.

You've been banned from how many forums now? The only reason why you're allowed to stay here is because I'm a tolerant individual. Now, why don't you try to prove to us that you have some non-insulting things to say. They don't have to be educational; thought provoking is fine with us.

russbo.com

Comment

Working...
                                X