No announcement yet.

5 element theory and emotions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

look, happeh is describing factual reality -- we're all haters.

and if we forget, he'll remind us.
    ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Originally posted by doc
      You've been banned from how many forums now? The only reason why you're allowed to stay here is because I'm a tolerant individual. .
      Stupidity. "The majority determines what is right or what is factual. If you were banned from many forums, that means the majority says you are wrong, so you are wrong".

The majority used to say the world was flat until some guy said it was round. And the majority told him he was wrong until he proved he was right. And after he proved he was right, do you think the majority apologized for their stupidity and abuse? I doubt it.

But that man, sticking to what he knew was right, changed the world so that us, you and me, are living better lives. Because that man and the others like him throughout history have had the strength and courage to look stupidity in the face and vanquish it, you and me have TV, indoor toilet, and automobiles.

I am one of those heroes of human history. You just watch me.

Comment

Forum User Happeh,

With all respect to you and all forum members.

In 5 Element theory and the Emotions chained plexus what takes a major "role" is the

acceptance of reality.The choise of prefering justfull proofs instead of assuming in

what is right and wrong is the actual way(according to my proven experience) in

evolving in all fields of life.

All are capable of the unimaginable yet their choise is able to deform or "enhance"

them completely.

P.s.:Please refer to Midle Dan Tien texts for Qi-Emotion reaction.My knowledge is limited on the field of official research of Middle Dan Tien but observation is starting "step" isn't it ?
        Last edited by Librarian; 07-03-2007, 04:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X