5 element theory and emotions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Happeh
    You are an abusive hater. Why are you warning me? This is a verbal discussion about sharing opinions.

It is your nature to speak in warnings and abuse and maliciousness. It is a product of the kung fu you practice. Your kung fu has turned you into what you are.

Most people do not understand that. They think kung fu is physical movements. Waving the legs and arms in the air. Kung fu changes your body at a basic level, and much more importantly, it will change you mentally.

The kind of kung fu you do, that turns a person into a constantly aggressive and abusive person, is suited for war time. Soldiers need to be constantly angry so they have the courage or stupidity to face death.

A real human being? There are completely different kinds of kung fu for those people. Kung fu that develops the mind so that the person is kind, compassionate and helpful. A kind, compassionate and helpful mentality is a prerequisite for some types of kung fu power. There is no other way to attain that power than to go through the mental and personality changes.

You have a very long ways to go because you are first going to have to desensitize yourself or throw off that old aggressive kung fu before you can start what I feel is a superior type of kung fu.

im an abusive hater...

well, ive been lackadaisical with training, i used to train every other day, but now im lucky if its twice a month with work and all that crap.

so id say that its my LACK OF theraputic training that is causing me to snap at your A- hole -ish retarded remarks.

so you dare to categorize me? well categorize yourself first, and if i were to use the same system as you id have to label your nature as, an unrealistic, showoff who thinks he knows it all, and approches people with arrogance when he really doesnt know crap from crap. i study kung fu, which is martial arts oriented, which means that i know how to fight. do you? i seriously doubt it.

what do you study? crap fu? which enables you to rant on and on and on about crap on every forum on the internet unrivaled?

and i warned you because i PITY you, where does PITY fall into your equation of me? must be somewhere between abuse and maliciousness.

but now im just annoyed at the fact that i cant kick your ass over the internet and give you a real lesson in kung fu.

p.s. the kind of kung fu i do? do you even know hat kung fu i do? i study internal arts, and last i heard, internal arts were not for footsoldiers, besides xing yi quan.

i gotta admit though, your posts may be entertaining for the time being, but i know that people are gonna get tired of hearing your nonsense sooner or later...

p.s. I'll school you in any game you wanna play psychoboy.
    "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Originally posted by onesp1ng
      happen, i know just what you mean.

=========

is any one else having flash backs of Ross, aka ret law, and the Tora Or Project?

"I wasn't even aware that the Planetary Light Matrix was out of whack!!!"

fa hui
      Have you ever said something to someone that you do not necessarily believe, but you thought it might spur them to action or thought?

Comment

Originally posted by doc
        I don't pay anyone anything. I've experienced TCM first hand, over many years, and have written about it extensively. Comparing it to western medicine, which, I might add, I have a significant advantage over you education wise, I'm in a relatively unique situation to compare the two. And make viable opinions about it. I stand by what I say.
        Here is the difference between us. I do not need to call you names or belittle your position. If you are a doctor of western medicine, you know more about western medicine than I do. I have no problems admitting that. It does not hurt my ego or make me weak to admit something that is accurate.

I think your opinion is not valid. I think we would need to be careful about what we were comparing before the discussion begins.

Yes, western medicine is superior to TCM for life threatening trauma, or things that might involve viruses or something like that which requires the development of vaccines.

For quality of life issues, western medicine is shit. There is no other word for it. Western Medicine is based on treating people after they get sick. TCM is based on making sure people never get sick in the first place.

I would rather have someone stop me from getting sick, than getting sick, suffering, and having someone cure the symptoms.

Comment

Originally posted by LeiYunFat
          I love how you initiated this attention to yourself through being a royal asshole, and are now claiming moral highground.
          I think if you go through all of my posts, you will find that I have never called anyone an asshole, or any other word of similar offensive and disrespectful nature.

Comment

Originally posted by daodejing
            I do not concern myself with passing judgement over whether it is "smart" goal or a "stupid" goal when a physician seeks to do whatever is in his power to keep a patient conscious and ambulatory for as long as possible. I may personally beleive that quality of life is more important than the age at one dies, but this personal beleif does not make what doctors do wrong, bad, or stupid.
            Sure what doctors do is wrong, bad or stupid. If you are a doctor yourself, you are watching your language so you do not offend people. That means you are not being fully honest.

Your attitude is what allows evil to have it's way in the world. Your attitude could be rephrased "I don't believe in torture, but what the government does is not wrong, bad or stupid". Most moral people would say that you were a coward refusing to take a stand on an issue because of the possible negative social repercussion you might endure for being honest. Most moral people would say there is never any reason for the torture of a living creature. It is innately wrong in and of itself.

You need to look into the health of your liver because the world is full of suffering and your reaction to this is anger. If your reaction to this was fear, i'd say look after your kidneys. Go back to the four noble truths, quiet your emotions, breath in stillness.
            Naw. I saw, I heard, I realized it is mind control crap. What you are advocating is a method of hiding your emotions. That breathing and thinking and everything else does work. It does make people calm and cool. But it is fake. Those people still have all that nastiness boiling away inside eating at them.

I personally thought that my liver was angry because it was poisoned by something or the other physical. But then I try to stick to real world physical things instead of mind control, because I think mind control of the weak by the powerful is an act of cowardice. The strong mind control the weak because they are not so strong really. Not strong enough to deal with someone they have not mind controlled.

Just because a little boy has said something insulting to you does not mean you are automatically insulted. Being offended or at peace is your choice.
            This is not true. If we are in a room having a pyschological or philosophical discussion this may be true to some extent. You completely ignore the social ramifications of what is being done.

If we are in a group of people and someone insults me, I can react or do nothing. Let's say I do nothing as you counsel. There are always people in any group who will interpret that action as weakness. If the situation is one where I do not want those people to view me as a weak person, I am forced to react to the insult. Not because it bothers me personally, but because it affects the view others have of me. I am acting not for my own self interest, but because I am forced to act by the situation.

You start a thread with anger. Furious at how others do not understand a theory which you see as so universal. And you pretend to be suprised when your rage is mocked.
            How do you know I was pretending? Did I say that? Or did you just make it up, basically lie, and insert it in the conversation because it makes your words sound better?

What was your intention from the begining?
            I already said in another thread you guys are brain poisoned. You cannot believe anything is what it appears to be. You have been taught to dig and analyze everything.

My intention, believe it or not, is exactly what I stated. To stimulate a conversation about kung fu.

Did you seek to share this understanding with us? Did you want validation that your anger was righteous? Or was it something else? Either way, go back to the four noble truths, lead your mind with your breath, and be still water with deep currents. Mud will settle out of still water, whereas it only churns in a chaotic flow.
            Sorry Daode. I had an instructor who spouted that crap just like you. After I saw him **** his way through half of the women in the class, and talk thousands of dollars from the other half, I realized he was a superior con artist, not a superior kung fu man.

He used his knowledge of kung fu, that mind control, soft, believe me, do what is right, kind of talking you are doing, to make everyone either whip out their checkbook, or pull down their pants, or pull up their skirt.

One of these days you too will wake up. I hate to tell you this, but it is gonna feel real ugly when you realize how deeply you have been tricked.

Comment

Oh, and for the record, I'm white, and anyone who's studied any history can tell you that europeans (and not asians) conquered and/or economically subjugated most of the world in the past 1000 years. This is not something I'm proud of, but its commonly accepted as true, unlike your asian dominated world theory. I found your whole "wake up so they dont wake up 2nd class citizen in an asian dominated world" line to be little more than poorly expressed anger mixed with personal bias and mixed racial predjudices.

That is because you are quoting from chinese text books like a kid trying to do what is right.

Yes Europeans have used technology to take advantage of others without the technology. But Europeans are savages, they are not real humans.

You will take that as a personal insult instead of asking why. So I will tell you why. Europeans do not have the deep knowledge of the human body that the Asians do. You see domination and conquest in terms of tanks and planes and countries conquered.

What if it is an Asain mind who is mind controlling the leaders on who they should bomb? Then who is really the leader? The Europeans with all their technology, or that quiet smiling chinese guy in the corner who is using the leaders of the countries like a puppeteer using a marionette?

If you decide to grow up and be an adult, the world is a very hard, ugly and frightening place. Most people get scared and deny the world. If they think mind control is real, the idea frightens them so much that they will attack and even kill someone who tries to force them to believe in it.

Please, leave racism out of your rants. It doesnt behoove the expression of your intention.
              Please. Stop trying to control the conversation with charges of this and that. Those kinds of dirty tactics are for politics, not educational discussion.

And Happen, perhaps Jia Wei Xiao Yao San for your liver. It clears heat, calms the Shen, regulates liver qi, supports the spleen, and strengthens liver blood.
              If I want to go to the chinese doctor, I am well aware of where some are located. Thank you for your concern.

Comment

Originally posted by zachsan
                Wait a minute... the human body is mostly water??? Are you kidding? How did you come across such amazing knowledge? Your wisdom knows no limits, Happeh.

(Since everything apparently needs to be spelled out for you, that was sarcasm and you're a jackass.)
                Child. I reached the end of that sentence and stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by master splinter
                  so you dare to categorize me?
                  Sure. I asked you why you were warning me and I said you were an abusive hater. What is the first thing you say in your reply. "So you DARE categorize me?"

You are a bully. You threaten people. Your mind works in terms of "dare" and "warnings". Maybe you are a coach or something where you deal with wild young men that have to be treated like that or they will kick your ass.

It is good that you would try to help those young men, but you and your brain are suffering. You are locked into that little small world of daring and warning and constant physical violence.

Do you enjoy that life? It sounds unhealthy to me. By the way you talk, your body should be showing unhealthy signs of stress. I bet your head is probably small and misshapen. I bet you are tight and tense all the time. I bet your heart bothers you from time to time because you have constricted it with all that hate. Maybe the constriction of your heart gives you panic attacks occasionally.

Hate will cut your life span. Your heart is paying the price for every mean thing you say.

well categorize yourself first, and if i were to use the same system as you id have to label your nature as, an unrealistic, showoff who thinks he knows it all, and approches people with arrogance when he really doesnt know crap from crap. i study kung fu, which is martial arts oriented, which means that i know how to fight. do you? i seriously doubt it.
                  Unrealistic? No. Showoff.........I might be a showoff in the sense of a carnival barker trying to sell something. Nobody buys crap. If I say "I am selling crap", I will never get anyone to listen. But if I tell them "I am selling years of kung fu experience", then they are interested. Is that really showing off? I am not basking in people's adulation. I recieve no money or property from them. It is a ploy I am forced to use because of the people I am dealing with.

Arrogant? Yes I am arrogant. I deserve it. If all of the posts by people in these forums are honest, if no one is hiding things, then I am absolutely certain that I know more about kung fu than anyone who has posted in the threads I have read. I have no doubts at all about it. I, for a fact, know more about what kung fu can do, how it changes the body, what the basic theory of kung fu is and how the brain develops superior abilities like telepathy etc from the practice of kung fu, than anyone person I have come in contact with.

Can you beat me up? Probably. Can you beat up the Dalai Lama? Probably. If you asked a group of people, "If he beats up the Dalai Lama, who is the better person, him or the Dalai Lama"? I think most people would say the Dalai Lama was a better person. They would rather hang out with the Dalai Lama than you, the person who kicked the Dalai Lama's ass.

what do you study? crap fu? which enables you to rant on and on and on about crap on every forum on the internet unrivaled?
                  I don't study anything currently. I moved past needing teachers. I know what I need to do, and I work on it on my own. What gives me the right to "rant" on forums? Knowledge. I have knowledge to give away.

and i warned you because i PITY you, where does PITY fall into your equation of me? must be somewhere between abuse and maliciousness.

but now im just annoyed at the fact that i cant kick your ass over the internet and give you a real lesson in kung fu.

p.s. the kind of kung fu i do? do you even know hat kung fu i do? i study internal arts, and last i heard, internal arts were not for footsoldiers, besides xing yi quan.

i gotta admit though, your posts may be entertaining for the time being, but i know that people are gonna get tired of hearing your nonsense sooner or later...

p.s. I'll school you in any game you wanna play psychoboy.
                  Now you are making me sad. You are mentally limited. You can only express yourself in terms of the poorly educated schoolyard bully.

Yes you can kick my ass. Does that make you happy? What else can I say that will make you happy?

Comment

Originally posted by Happeh
                    What if it is an Asain mind who is mind controlling the leaders on who they should bomb? Then who is really the leader? The Europeans with all their technology, or that quiet smiling chinese guy in the corner who is using the leaders of the countries like a puppeteer using a marionette?

If you decide to grow up and be an adult, the world is a very hard, ugly and frightening place. Most people get scared and deny the world. If they think mind control is real, the idea frightens them so much that they will attack and even kill someone who tries to force them to believe in it.
                    Did you guys know there are no coincidences? Probably not.

There are no coincidences. Everything that happens in life is connected. Once you believe that and act on it, your life will change completely.

In the post above, I am telling this guy that there is mind control. That mind control is power, and that a president or a prime minister is just a mask for the person who is mind controlling the president or prime minister.

This morning I come across a news article that supports my point. When you go through life, you have to pay attention to everything, no matter how small it is, if you want to pick up the clues to life. Here is a the short piece.

"Lord Goldsmith, the Attorney General, publicly admitted last night to an extra-marital affair with a leading barrister. He said that his wife of 33 years, Joy, knew of the adulterous relationship and had done "for a long time".

Lord Goldsmith: had an affair
                    Lord Goldsmith is one of Mr Blair’s most loyal allies

Lord Goldsmith, 57, a close ally of Tony Blair, said in a statement released by his Whitehall office that he and his wife were "very happy" and the allegations were a "private matter".

Sources close to the peer, who played a crucial role in giving the legal go-ahead for the war with Iraq in 2003, said that the affair had ended more than two years ago.

The barrister involved was named last night by the News of the World as Kim Hollis, 49, the first Asian female lawyer to become a QC."

Goldsmith is the attorney who said that the Iraq war was legal. I believe he also quashed the investigation into the murder of David Kelly for his buddy Tony Blair. Goldsmith is obviously a man who can control the government of Britain.

Did you see what you were supposed to see in the article? Or are you wating for me to tell you?

Goldsmith had an affair. Who was the affair with?

An Asian woman.

When did the affair take place?

During the politically important time of the Iraq war crisis.
                    ---------------

Let me spell it out. This Asian woman is most likely telepathic. She is most likely a mind controller or a possesor. She used her affair both to drain Goldsmith dry of information about Britain's plans against Iraq, she also used her ability to control people to make Goldsmith dance like a puppet.

There is no way to know exactly how this Asian woman manipulated Goldsmith.

And the only way you would know any of this is if you read THAT news article and you actually thought about the implications, as opposed to reading it like an entertainment piece of writing.
                    ---------------------

The world is waiting for you. Believe the lies you have been fed all your life, or join the people that know what the world is truly about.

The choice is yours and yours alone to make.

Comment

Happeh, are you happy? Do you see other races as demons actively trying to destroy you?

Your rants are filled with little more than prejudice, anger, loads of cynisism and heaps of the very lies and illusions you claim to despise so much.

I dont think you're trying to "wake us up" I think your trying to ask for help and your ego is getting in the way.

For example, after you claim eastern philosophy is the end all be all of existance and all who dont beleive in it are lesser evolved forms, you attack the first admittedly non asian person who tries to explain to you how you're misinterpeting things, claiming that this persons words remind you of a smoothtalking con man. Someone who violated your trust.

Then you whip out the dumbest racist argument in the history of dumb racist arguments " insert race here, is not real people. They are (animal, barbarian, any term that connotates subhuman), and my race is the only one that is truly human." This puts you in the enlightened camp of such groups and persons as the KKK, Adolf Hitler, and the members of the American Military who sprearheaded the genocide of the continents native peoples. This attidude does not lend credence to your argument that you are more evolved than non asian peoples. This is an old argument, it is used by a person who seeks to commit violence against other peoples, and because they cannot cope with murdering or raping an equal, they convince themself this person whom they attack is not a person, not worthy of respect, but subhuman.

I am now going to wake you up Happeh. I will now tell you the truth you so verdantly seem to seek. Life is ripe with suffering

All races are capable of unspeakable crimes. Just as many asian folks have committed acts of rape murder and slavery as white folks. There are theifs of every skin color, whores in every race, pimps from every culture. This "evil" you see only among europeans is pervasive and affects all human being regarrdless of race creed or birthplace. This is buddhism, it is seeking to transcend this hate that fills you. Murder, theft, pollution, political corruption, war, famine, these have all been happening for thousands of years.

Happeh, get off this section of the forum and go read the classics. It is you that is begging to be woken up. For I can see that you inhabit a terrible nightmare.
                      Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

Here is how you take over a country with no airplanes, no tanks, no guns and no nuclear weapons. It is easy.

This is an application of power. But I think you guys are too simple to see it.

Does this story sound familiar to you? Look around where you live and ask yourself, are you being taken over and you don't even know it?
                        ------------------------------------------

The authorities in Blagoveschenck, a city in Russia's far east, are introducing immigration restrictions in the hope of curbing a rising tide of migration from China.

A Russian agriculture and gold mining outpost for 150 years, the city of Blagoveschenck is situated on the bank of the Amur river.

It is a year-round crossing point for Chinese coming into Russia.

With more than seven million Chinese nationals already living in three regions on the Russian side of the border and more than 100 million in the equivalent border regions on the Chinese side, some of the locals are concerned that the number of migrants into Russia could grow out of control.

Consequently new migration laws are being put into place to restrict the entry of Chinese migrants into Blagoveschenck.

Alexander Migulya, the city's mayor, told Al Jazeera that although the Chinese are welcomed in terms of tourism and cultural exchange, they are only "visitors" to Russia.

He said: "We have friendly relations with our very close neighbour, but I would like to underline that there is no integration..."

But some, like Long Chen, a Chinese businessman who has been married to Sveta, his Russian wife, for 10 years, disagree.

Chen said: "We are very different. I know mixed couples who married, lived together, and then divorced. But I'm used to Russia now, and I like it."

Sveta Chen, his wife, said: "I couldn't replace him. He doesn't drink, which is important in Russia where we have a lot of drunks. He doesn't smoke, he helps me at home and he makes money."

Comment

Happeh, are you happy? Do you see other races as demons actively trying to destroy you?
                          I can tell this is going to be very boring. You are fixated on some kind of racism or something or the other as a motive for my postings. What this shows is that you are a small man with a small mind.

You are incapable of discussing reality unemotionally. You think that if someone talks about a group of people, there must be emotion behind it. You are incapable of discussing groups of people in cold dispassionate terms that accurately reflect the physical reality of what is physically occurring in the real world.

Your rants are filled with little more than prejudice, anger, loads of cynisism and heaps of the very lies and illusions you claim to despise so much.
                          You can't do that you know? Not if you plan on having a real conversation with someone. You cannot label what they say as a "rant". I can label what you say as a "rant". So what? Doesn't advance the conversation at all. Nothing but hurling labels.

I dont think you're trying to "wake us up" I think your trying to ask for help and your ego is getting in the way.
                          You are entitled to your thoughts. Nothing I can do about it.

Unless of course you are talking about helping me learn about kung fu? I plainly said that is what I wanted. A conversation about the principles of kung fu where I might be exposed to things I do not know.

Since I made that statement, I have dealt with about 50 posts about who I am, what I am, what I do blah blah boring blah blah blah.

For example, after you claim eastern philosophy is the end all be all of existance and all who dont beleive in it are lesser evolved forms, you attack the first admittedly non asian person who tries to explain to you how you're misinterpeting things, claiming that this persons words remind you of a smoothtalking con man. Someone who violated your trust.
                          I don't recall saying eastern philosophy is the end all of everything. It would be more accurate to say I believe eastern philosohpy has more detailed knowledge of the human body and human beings in general.

As for attacking this person, I think you should be understanding of me. If you have read the posts here, you see for yourself that every single poster is saying negative things about me. Now, I am expecting to be hit again. So I interpret the posts as if they are an attack.

You are unhappy because I said some harsh things. Maybe I am right and instead of being unhappy with me, you are unhappy that maybe the things I said are true.

Then you whip out the dumbest racist argument in the history of dumb racist arguments " insert race here, is not real people. They are (animal, barbarian, any term that connotates subhuman), and my race is the only one that is truly human." This puts you in the enlightened camp of such groups and persons as the KKK, Adolf Hitler, and the members of the American Military who sprearheaded the genocide of the continents native peoples. This attidude does not lend credence to your argument that you are more evolved than non asian peoples. This is an old argument, it is used by a person who seeks to commit violence against other peoples, and because they cannot cope with murdering or raping an equal, they convince themself this person whom they attack is not a person, not worthy of respect, but subhuman.

Blah Blah Blah. You are regurgitating political propaganda. You are not thinking.

Why not ask me for details? You say "It is the dumbist racist argument to say that a group of people are animals". Why is that racist? We have not agreed on what it is that makes a human being a human being or an animal. I could be factually correct. But you don't know that because you have immediately started repeating the mantra you are supposed to repeat anytime anyone makes a general statement about a race.

Stop jumping to conclusions and slow down and think. Stop being a robot repeating what your TV or your politicians told you to think. Be your own man.

I am now going to wake you up Happeh.
                          Really? My stomach is rumbling with anticipation.

I will now tell you the truth you so verdantly seem to seek. Life is ripe with suffering
                          Is that it? I already knew that. You and me and everyone else suffer so that we can feed evil. That is one of those statements you will label as dumb without ever asking me about it.

There are creatures on this planet that feed on the energy emitted by suffering living creatures. These creatures purposefully create suffering so they have lots of food to eat everyday.

Is that what you meant to tell me? If you did, as a teacher you are woefully lacking. You only told me how things are, without providing an explanation of why they are that way.

All races are capable of unspeakable crimes. Just as many asian folks have committed acts of rape murder and slavery as white folks. There are theifs of every skin color, whores in every race, pimps from every culture. This "evil" you see only among europeans is pervasive and affects all human being regarrdless of race creed or birthplace. This is buddhism, it is seeking to transcend this hate that fills you. Murder, theft, pollution, political corruption, war, famine, these have all been happening for thousands of years.

Happeh, get off this section of the forum and go read the classics. It is you that is begging to be woken up. For I can see that you inhabit a terrible nightmare.
                          Well.....sorta and sorta not. Yes I inhabit a nightmare. Being food for other beings is a nightmare kind of life, isn't it? Suffering all the time so they get dinner is a nightmare kind of thing, isn't it?

You really ought to let go of the political junk and return to kung fu. If you want to discuss this from a kung fu perspective, you will make much more progress than if you insist on discussing it in political terms.

Politics is about lies. If you want to spend your time talking about lies, I need to go somewhere else. I am about talking about the truth and talking about reality.

Comment

Incidentally happeh, i know an asian nurse who thinks your schizo.
                            Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

Dao, I applaud your patience and compassion.
                              Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

You know, it's pretty much understood at this point that there will always be nuts on this forum, as long as it's around. And I've enjoyed their shenanigans (gotta love that word) plenty since I found this site. But they've all been disappointing, in that none of them were really that smart. Or more accurately, I guess, none of them possessed the capacity to understand a criticism, consider it and respond with valid points. They just end up barking loudly at you, every time.

So I have to be honest... when Happeh first came on the site, I got a little excited. I thought he might be somewhat different, if only because he's a much better writer than most of them (especially compared to BL), which can mislead someone into believing there are coherent thoughts behind the words. But I guess at this point it's obvious that's not the case with him.

I don't have much of a point... it's just disappointing, is all. One thing I can say with certainty is if any of the bullshit these people bark about is true, the universe has a sick sense of humor.

Comment

Working...
                                X