Mirko's Massacre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mirko's Massacre

Will Cro-Cop shine the light on how shitty UFC is?

The right leg is for the hospital the left is for the coffin.

I think it will be an interesting event.
    Yes he will maim most the fighters in his weight-class and scare the others out
    71.43%
    No he can't stand up to Tim "The Maine-iac" Sylvia.
    0.00%
    Cro-cop what the **** is that?
    28.57%
    Last edited by tetsumaru; 02-03-2007, 05:49 AM.
    "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

Wow! I didn't know who he was so I looked up some videos on youtube. His kicks are brutal! I think he will win.

kunoichi

Comment

I'm gonna let it shine, let it shine, let it shine, let it shine!
      Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

ufc fighters are such shitheads. they always have been. compared to the rest of the mma world.

even liddell whos "crazy" is like the 5th best in his weight class. i would be amazed if he beat rampage again. because no matter what anyone says, his style and him as a fighter hasnt changed that much. hes gotten better and its been awhile but, rampage is a greedy bastard, and his skills exceed chucks in every aspect of fighting. not to mention hes naturally stronger, younger and is used to fighting people way better then chuck liddell

then you have tim sylvia..for one i hate this guy and i cant wait for crocop to **** him up. the sad thing is sylvia is probably to stupid to realise he could get seriously injured fighting crocop and he could loose all his chances at being a pro fighter after takeing on someone like crocop

and weve already seen what a REAL fighter can do anyhow. anderson silva is going crazy and hes not going to loose to any UFC fighter anytime soon

theres plenty who can beat him, i know henderson could and so could others but not anyone in the ufc.

franklin sure as hell isnt

but back to crocop...crocop is going to destroy everyone in the ufc untill the ufc is willing to pay out enough for fedor or nog either way, hes not loosing anytime soon, i would be shocked if he lost at all
        "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

It’ll be interesting to see how Cro-Cop performs in the UFC. His powerful kicks are something to watch out for.

Comment

Working...
          X