The golden mean, and surface tension.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The golden mean, and surface tension.

the golden mean, is anyone familiar with this? i know the ancient mayans used it in the construction of their temples, and so did the egyptians. its also known as divine proportion.

when you measure the body from head to navel, and navel to feet, you get the golden mean 1:1.6 or something like that, i suck at math (highschool dropout), this proportion occurs all throughout nature, i guess its the balance point at which gravity allows growth or some crap like that.

i think that when you are holding a horse stance, your body better represents the natural structural strength of the forces that create existence, (on earth)?

and surface tension, it is so powerful in relation to size that ants get trapped in it, i think that it would be fun to say that peng (ward off) energy utilizes surface tension in strikes, since the body is unified.

The golden ratio, also known as the divine proportion, golden mean, or golden section, is a number often encountered when taking the ratios of distances in simple geometric figures such as the pentagon, pentagram, decagon and dodecahedron. It is denoted phi, or sometimes tau. The designations "phi" (for the golden ratio conjugate 1/phi) and "Phi" (for the larger quantity phi) are sometimes also used (Knott), although this usage is not necessarily recommended. The term...

okay happeh, now you can bastardize this and add it to your nut... i mean funhouse.
    "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

"is anyone familiar with this?"

Yes. Its proportional measurements and systsems of correspondences.
    It can work.
    Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

Working...
    X