Happeh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happeh

I was bored at lunch today, so I dug up some shit on our new friend. His name's Jalon Anderson, he lives in San Francisco and he's 30. He apparently did attend at least some college. That place should be sued or something.

wow I love you zachsan

He refers to himself in the third person and uses "I" alot which indicates schizophrenia.
    "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

Comment

I'm a lovable guy. But don't get any ideas.

Comment

the info on that site suggests he's from SF, but another source says he's originally from Toronto, Canada, where he was raised. his parents are Asian. perhaps he went to school in cali...???? i don't kmow...

this guy has been banned from many forums to date, including but definitely not limited to kung fu mag and ma planet. he also has like 30 different blogs that all link to each other, and of which no one responds to.

here's a few just to wet your pallet: lol

http://www.happeh.com/EvilPlans/EvilPlansMainPage.htm (one of my favs)

http://dbzreallife.blogspot.com/ http://evilplots.blogspot.com/
        Watch Originals Shows Online - https://masterofbation.blogspot.com/

http://www.angrypenis.org/ (amazing.... and the place you will find the answer to a life long question = Why the clothing style of wearing Baggy Gangster Style Butt Crack Pants)
        ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

There's a reason why Zachsan is the king of the russbo Underworld...
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
          russbo.com

Comment

Haha,

Zachsan works for the cia.
            "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

all i had to read was this.

Happeh Theory is a collection of material related to the health, construction, and function of the human body. According to Happeh theory:
              (1) All human beings have energy
              (2) Masturbation will make you blind and crippled, and change the body in many other ways.
              (3) The changes to the human body caused by Masturbation are also associated with
              Anorexia, Excessive Physical Exercise, Homosexuality
              Promiscuous Sex, Injection of drugs, Snorting of drugs

The picture below is an example of the most easily visible health problems caused by the things listed above.
              It should be plain to anyone that this woman's head is not on straight. Her upper body is plainly leaning or swayed over to her left.
              Knowledge from Happeh Theory can fully explain why this woman looks the way she does.This woman's symptoms are caused by sexual promiscuity. There is a strong possibility that anyone who is Homosexual, who exercises excessively, who is anorexic, who injects or snorts drugs, who masturbates excessively, or who is sexually promiscuous, will, at some point in their life, begin to look like the woman above. The head and body will become obviously distorted to the naked eye.

first of all, the lady is leaning to the RIGHT!!!!!

secondly, its just plain retarded and so freakin annoying that you are trying to come off as some kind of teacher, as if your readers are actually gonna pay attention and learn from your reality-less, banterings...

And third,

if you truly believe what you wrote here, then you are seriously chemically IMBALANCED!!!! get help man...GET HELP MAN!!! *PULLS OUT LARGE CHUNKS OF SCALP HAIR AND FLESH*

and by the way, your theories are garbage...
              "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

I'm not going to knock the guy for putting his thoughts out there like this but...he really needs to get out more. The DBZ blog is hilarious...DBZ is real to him. I wonder if he has attained super-saiyan 4 yet?

I don't know if its a chemical imbalance like you say splinter or something traumatic like growing up mormon or...i don't know it's just fascinating to see insanity.
                "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

Comment

either way, if you're crazy, that means that chemically, you arent functioning correctly, there's shit like seratonin, epinephrine, dopamine, etc... that has to be produced and balanced in certain ways. through life, traumatic experiences can warp the mind just like a misaligned tire, if bad shit happens to you all the time, your brain becomes conditioned to those chemical patterns, and it can become permanent, just like a permafry(getting high on acid and never coming down)

this guy has spent 8 years of his life on the internet, reading crap, and probably never trained a day in his life with real functional martial arts, (which may be a good thing, the last thing the world needs is a schizo martial artist wannabe, might hurt someone) he has become a zombie...

can you imagine that? thats like me being 22, and spending 8 years of my life as a jerkoff loser trying to master martial arts over the internet...

WHO WOULD'NT BE CRAZY FROM THAT ALONE!!!

and we know nothing about his childhood either, which is a key factor in diagnosing behavioral disorders.

i would'nt call it fascinating... its actually quite boring to listen to senseless nonsense, id rather watch the static on channel 1, or that weird seismograph looking thing on channel 162... does anyone get that channel?? what the hell is that?

Comment

Post it here, before the site "disappears"

You guys link to great stuff, and these things go away.

Thanks Splinter. Awesome stuff. Made my night.
                    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

Here is a picture of a man.

The man is at somewhere leaning on a table. He is smiling and giving the thumbs up sign. Because he is posing for the camera, he is experiencing stress. The stress has caused his body to move towards the posture it holds during masturbation.

One of the main things that happen when a person takes on the masturbation posture is that their masturbating hand moves to it's masturbating position. It has exercised so much during masturbation that it has been trained to naturally take the penis in hand. Here is what another person can see in this photo.

There is now a large red penis shape drawn emerging from the man's right hand. The right arm is making the thumbs up gesture and the hand is curled because of it. That is not the only reason he is making the thumbs up sign.

The man wants to make the thumbs up gesture because the right hand wants to move into the masturbating position. According to Happeh Theory, the reason the thumbs up sign is a sign of good feeling is because that is the shape the hand takes on during masturbation. It is as if someone is saying "Everything is good because I am masturbating! See? My hand is in the masturbating position and I am smiling".

The man is leaning back to his right.

The yellow arrows point out how the man's entire body is leaning back to his right. His right hand is the masturbating hand. The right side of his body leans back while he is masturbating. The lean and the arm pulling up like that are his natural masturbation posture. He has leaned back and pulled the right arm up to grasp his penis. The clever among you will want to think about how the lean backwards and the bending arm are both caused by contraction of the right side of the body.

Another interesting part of this picture is the left hand. The camera focus is on the right side so it is natural to ignore the left side. Where is the man's left hand? It seems to have disappeared into his groin.

The arrows points out how it looks like the man has no left hand. As if there is only an arm there with some lines that used to be between the fingers on it. Of course the man still has fingers and a left hand. But it looks like we see just a rectangle at the end of the left arm.

That is another of the symptoms of masturbation. The hand opposite the maturbating hand will tend to atrophy or shrink. It's use will become limited compared to the flexibility and usage of the masturbating hand.

Watch Originals Shows Online - https://masterofbation.blogspot.com/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please note:

The comments expressed herein do NOT necessarily reflect the views of Russbo.com. Russbo.com can neither authenticate the veracity of the authors claims NOR be held responsible for any medical problems, psychological or otherwise, induced as a result of reading the above material.
                      ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Onesp1ng, before I clicked that link, I thought you were satarizing Happeh.

L. M. A. O.
                        Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

More. We need more.

russbo.com

Comment

Favorite quotes:

If you are an older woman, or a homosexual women who has asymmetrical breasts, you don't want surgery either. But you should pay attention to the breasts. Breast Asymmetry in homosexual or older women can be linked to breast cancer.

A homosexual woman is probably not going to be able to change the breast mismatch without a lifestyle change. If they maintain the homosexual lifestyle, I do not think exercise will counteract the negative effects on teh breasts of the homosexual lifestyle.
                            Attention Deficit Disorder is bullshit. It used to be called hyperactivity, or rambunctios activity. Children are supposed to run around and cause trouble. They are not supposed to be easily controlled zombies.
                            Driving on the right hand side of the road as is done in the USA is a plot by evil.Anything done to excess on either side of the body will train the body to go to that side more than the other. If a person is driving on the right hand side of the road all the time, they are subtly being trained to push to the right all of the time. This rightward push of their physical body will change their thought processes and personalites in known ways that will make them unhealthy and easy to control.
                            The British are more intelligent. They were also not of much interest to evil because Britain has no power. Evil needs to destroy the people in a target country that has power. America is the most powerful country in the world. Therefore, it's people need to be sickened so the forces of evil can take over.
                            Another common complaint about "Aspergers people" is that they do not pay attention to or refuse to look in the eyes of others when a conversation is going on. That is because the "aspergers person" is talking to a stupid person.
                            Too comical.

russbo.com

Comment

So, can I masturbate with my left hand and drive on the right side, with confidence that these two will cancel eachother out?
                              Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Working...
                              X