Thief

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thief

Has anyone actually gotten thief to work? I wasted like 4500 doc dollars trying to get it to work once, and so far it's been a miserable failure.

I think it works better if your reputation is higher than the guy you're stealing from. As you're new, your rep power is low. You don't have much of a chance at this point...
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

That's vicious Doc. It makes thief something to be abused when you have a lot of money. feasibly if your rep is higher than everyone else, you can just steal all their money and raise your own rep, making you more cash.

Comment

Yes. Such is life.

What's even more vicious, is that you can't steal from me.

Oh, you lose rep if you try to steal unsuccessfully. I don't steal well, and I lose rep all the time. It's not only tied into your rep; there is a percent chance of being successful also. You have more rep to lose, the higher your rep is.

I'll see what I can do to adjust the "stealing" part to make it more amenable to the thieves among us.
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
        russbo.com

Comment

when doc says you can't steal from him, he means it. no one can. i've tried!!!
          ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

There are thousands of users than never come online. Steal from them
            Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

i tried to steal ret law's money... i got caught
              "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Working...
              X