Testumaru actually warned me for making a spam thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testumaru actually warned me for making a spam thread

What a jerk! Good thing the warning means absolutely nothing.

The money is meaningless anyway. The system doesn't even work properly, if I can't bank my cash, and at the moment it's only a means for the people with lots of money to manipulate the people beneath it. I can essentially tell anyone here that every day the forum gives me more and more reasons to not bother using it for more than a few days of getting my kicks hearing the egotistical opinions of a few random people, and sharing some things which *gasp* could actually be helpful.

Comment

WOW...I was just ****ing with him...Guess he can't take a joke. He sent me a PM says he left forever because we were rude to him....let try to be nice to the next new person that comes in...I admit my faults on this one.
      "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

Comment

Guess he can't take a joke.
        what's with the oversensitive blokes? he sent me a pm too and called me an asshole for changing his user title back. i'm so hurt.......

i say good riddens..... i mean if it's so important to him, he could have pm'd me for a donation. talk about ego...! i think he over-reacted just a tad....

bye
        ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

I'm sick of these people coming onto this board and being mean to us! I'm leaving forever!
          Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Well, he's got a point. You should probably try to be a little more sensitive about others when you wield this new found power. Personally, I didn't think it could come to this. Might have to rethink this estore a bit.
            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
            russbo.com

Comment

RENT

no no nothing wrong with the estore ...i think he had a point when he was talking about docdollars...it is hard to make that amount of docdollars to do the stuff in the estore. maybe lower the prices...or increase the amount people earn...or get different ways to earn it...I am an asshole...but I am an understanding asshole. Just talk to me. Don't cry and throw a tantrum when stuff happens.

Comment

well, it's not a conspiracy... just some fun. i think he got upset because he spent all day getting the funds up to change his title, and then i changed it back when i saw it. anyhow, all i did was play the lotto. tets did the same thing. and everyone has the same chance to win it.
                ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

you DO NOT give our secrets away. Let the dumb stay dumb...if they were smart they would figure it out like we did.

Comment

Strangely, I'm not even allowed to do anything in the eStore. The browser I use is Firefox, I'm an elite member, and I've got docdollars. So...what the heck?

Comment

Well I for one hope Zhao Yun sticks around. We need people Zhao Yun to come in and test the boundaries, otherwise we all get fat and complacent.

I mean, he came up with stuff that caused me to spend more time trying to get to grips with how this forum functions... so that's surely a good thing, right?

Chicken

Comment

I 2nd ya on that. He's got deep ! Not psycho Happah deep. Just a little out there deep. I think it's a good thing. Somebody's got to stretch the borders !!!
                        "Winners turn to losers, losers are forgotten..." - A Tribe Called Quest

Comment

i think he was a sensitive girly man who read too much and trained too little...

i agree with onesping, good riddance. Its not like he ever had anything good to say anyway, besides Lt. commander data "like" questions. Just another ancient kung fu master i live in the mountains i know more than you wannabe "nut" if you ask me...
                          "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

How crazy would this place be if we all met in real life? Blacksheep and all...I actually think there'd be less physical fighting, because all the losers like Happeh would back out, go home, and blog about DBZ and masturbation.

But one thing's for sure, a Mortal vs Maestro would/would have happen[ed] for real.

Comment

Mortal and Maestro would sit at other ends of the room and bitch about each other to whomever would listen. We all know this.

It would probably be pretty peaceful, since most of us are sane. But I'd probably get drunk and end up challenging one of you martial arts tough guys to a fight, get my ass kicked, and then drink some more and laugh about it. That's just how I roll.

Oh, and I'd take any of you out in a game of poker.

Comment

Working...
                              X