Chicken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicken

Okay I've heard a lot of things slanted both ways about this so im going to ask you directly.

Does your husbands(?) school teach traditional gung fu in the sense of learning the traditional forms AND learning combat applications and drills for everything. Also can you learn taiji combat applications and drills?

thanks for the help
    bluemonkey

Ibluemonkey...

Yes. But I'm committed, so you can't really trust anything I say!!!

I'd get references if I were you, private message any of the posters on this thread who have mentioned him, Heihu for example, started the thread, long before I had even heard of Shaolin. He entertains me in NY just out of respect for SHX.

There are others on here, all of whom have gone out of their way for us, out of nothing more than gratitude for the kindness that SHX showed them on the otherside of the planet.

Gush, gush, gush... look he's good, but he's not for everyone.... there are horses for courses, even when it comes to Shaolin shifus. There are many good shifus in London... try find one that works with you.

We're gonna be at Seni07, well they'll all be there at Seni07, so drop by and hang out with us whoever you end up with.

Chicken

Comment

what is seni07? and i live a loong way from london occasionally so it'll be difficult for me to get in to london very often

Comment

HTML Code:
        http://www.senishow.com/

I think Seni07 might be a good occasion for you to come to London and get some firsthand experience of the warriors. 4 out of 5 of the Yan Zhang Lineage warriors will be there, the 5th is in China at that time.

Just by watching them perform you can work out if they do wushu or modern or traditional combat forms, and if you can learn anything from them.

Chicken

Comment

okay, sounds good. ill do my best to come but i cant guarantee anything

Comment

ah bugger, beggining of my exam period so i cant come. and i doubt id really be able to tell lol, my experiance is all in korean and japanese martial arts (well and kickboxing)

Comment

Holy shit. You're a guy.
              Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

lol no shit sherlock, what gave it away?

Comment

I know, huh?
                  Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

ibluemonkey
                    so funny name.
                    you'd do your best to come.
                    trust me

Comment

Working...
                    X