wutang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wutang

okay so if im looking at internal martial arts and the ability to fight with them, you guys reccomend baji and xingyi right? and i've heard these and bagua and taiji are the main internal styles of china but what about wudang kkung fu, i thought that was supposed to be internal too?

nobody got anything to sau about wudang?

Comment

am i being inssulting talking asking about wudang mountain martial arts on a shaolin site or something!?! surely someone has trained on wudang mountain or knows something about it!

Comment

It was many years ago, I had planned on visiting Wudangshan, after a training month or two in Shaolin. Can't remember.

Didn't make it. I was suffering from one hell of a case of dysentery (the Dengfeng drip, name mine), and I had found out that getting there would take quite a bit of time. Between the flight to, can't remember the name of the city, and the eight hour train ride from there to Wudangshan, it just wasn't doable.

The desire remains, but other things have taken precedence. Guess I won't be there for a while. I don't personally know of anyone who's been there.
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
        russbo.com

Comment

thanks doc, maybe ill be able to tell you what its like as im starting to lean towards spending at least a couple of months there first

Comment

Working...
          X