Statistical analysis of statistical studies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Statistical analysis of statistical studies

In the brave new world of striptease workouts, plenty of women are still not comfortable in the nude.

According to a report in the U.K. Daily Mail, one out of three women just say "no" to their birthday suit if their partner is in the room. One third of females think they are too fat to be naked around a husband or boyfriend.

According to the survey of 3,500 women for bathroom equipment company SHUC, the bathroom is one of the most contentious spaces for exposure. One quarter of women reported they do not even go into the bathroom if their partner is already in it.

The bedroom suffers as well, with one in 10 women making sure the lights are out before disrobing in front of their other half.

The self-conscious behavior is not limited to the home either. Seventy-nine percent of women admitted to reservations about showering or changing in front of other women in a locker room.

These body image issues do not translate to men at all, the Daily Mail reports. Gentlemen are strutting around naked almost twice as much as their female counterparts in any given day.
    Women are too nervous to be naked. Absolutely brilliant.

What's not made obvious in this commentary, is that the study was done in Britain.

Has anyone ever really wanted to look at a naked British woman?

Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Yes, I think I've wanted to see two in my lifetime.

Elizabeth Hurley and...that one fairly famous big natural.
    Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

I think men's comfort levels of exposure in bathrooms is probably the complete opposite of women. Like 90% of men being fine with it. It's like a social norm. You're just brought up thinking that the way it's done. It's one of the few places in the civilized world where you can do the nudist thing without having the "nudist" stigma attached.

However, I used to work in a gym, and I think the guys comfort with exposure, especialy among old people, can be almost frighting ! I can't even count the times I would see butt ass naked men carrying on a conversation for hours on end. We actually had men complain that the bathroom was not hot enough for them to hang out naked...

Sick ass old people. It's one thing to be exposed to another mans balls ! But when your balls are hangin half the way down to the floor, MAN that just ain't right !
      "Winners turn to losers, losers are forgotten..." - A Tribe Called Quest

Comment

Ah so that's it!

When I first got to Deng Feng, I went to the communual showers 3 times... the first two times, were, well, interesting... Chinese women being scrubbed down to their bare bones. The 3rd time, I found 30 naked Chinese women staring back at me.

I decided it was too psychologically damaging and SHX came up with the sauna shower in the Feng Yuan.

And I thought it was just because I was foreign... little did I realise it was all on account of being British.

Can't say I've disrobed all that often in front of boyfriends... got laid more than enough without having to resort to such measures.

Chicken

Comment

Ah so that's it!

When I first got to Deng Feng, I went to the communual showers 3 times... the first two times, were, well, interesting... Chinese women being scrubbed down to their bare bones. The 3rd time, I found 30 naked Chinese women staring back at me.

I decided it was too psychologically damaging and SHX came up with the sauna shower in the Feng Yuan.

And I thought it was just because I was foreign... little did I realise it was all on account of being British.

Can't say I've disrobed all that often in front of boyfriends... got laid more than enough without having to resort to such measures.

Chicken

Comment

Working...
          X