No announcement yet.

Training at Shi Xing Ming Chan Wu yuan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right Doc, concentration, samadhi, leads to wisdom, panna.

So just a last reply to Fa Hui: good for you if you think you are non violent, i do not consider myself as awakened to non violence. So all you people know about non violence and are saints? God! For myself i just need the concentration on non violence and repeatedly discuss it. I learnt from Socrates how doubt is essential to philosophy and i confess my weaknesses, angers, violences... Excuse my doubts and repeated talk about non violence and vegetarianism, hope it does not hurt anybody.

But let s keep the thread clear, concentrate and open new threads about the nightmarish politics of the west for the few last century? But i guess it has stopped a few years ago. I just love to ask this koan to my french friends: when did France stop to be an imperialist power? Their face is too funny when they hear it

Comment

chanwugongfu

Weapons, Hand Forms, Sanda-Fighting arts and Iron Body skills, are a
      part of our daily training program, which is designed to teach
      discipline and offers the opportunity to learn and understand your
      inner-self through intense physical conditioning under traditional
      Chinese surroundings.
      Cost per day is 50 yuan which includes a shared room, 3 meals per day
      and your daily training. No minimum stay required.

Chan Wu Gong Fu Academy
      Deng Feng, Henan Province P.R.China

Phone: 86-0371-6-275-1091
      Handset :13838312721

Comment

I'm pretty sure Doc deleted your post for a reason. Plus, the guy in first vid had some shitty boxing skills.
        "For some reason I'm in a good mood today. I haven't left the house yet, though. "

"fa hui, you make buddhism sexy." -Zachsan

"Friends don't let friends do Taekwondo." -Nancy Reagan

Comment

He's spamming. He's been warned a few times and he doesn't listen.

Either he's a stupid desperate Chinese businessman trying to use these forums to veer people to his school, or he's just stupid.

Banned.
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
          russbo.com

Comment

I hope that it actually wasn't Shi Xingming. lol.
            "For some reason I'm in a good mood today. I haven't left the house yet, though. "

"fa hui, you make buddhism sexy." -Zachsan

"Friends don't let friends do Taekwondo." -Nancy Reagan

Comment

He's a regular spammer. I've spent a lot of time deleting his posts that he's spread throughout the forums. He's been warned countless times.

**** him. I have no patience for these people anymore.
              Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

About Chan Wu Gong Fu School and Shi Xing Ming

Originally posted by LFJ View Post
                whoa! shi xingming got banished to hell? whats with that?
                Hi everyone !

It is my first post here, but i need to say something about Chan Wu Gong Fu School. The School is under the supervision of Shi Dexiang, and Shi Xing Ming is only the Chief Coach. The school is no longer activating in Henan, just moved to Hebei Province near Baoding Town, about 2 hours by train from Beijing.
                I am the only foreigner at this time (been here about 2 weeks). I am taking classes from Shi Xing Ming (he calls himself Master Wang), because his familly name(not monk name) is Wang.
                I am learning old traditional forms, stretching, qinna, fighting applications, as well as weapons and animal forms.
                I lived in US for six years(New York) and i has been trained by many Shaolin Masters, but i've stayed longer time with Zhang Li Peng aka Shi Xing Peng.
                Li Peng use to say to us: if you wanna be a buddhist you don't need to come to me ! you can go to one of the many Buddhist Temples in Asia...not to Shaolin ! I don't understand why people wanna go to Shaolin to study traditional medicine, and buddhism.....??!! that's silly ! in my opinion...
                any other questions feel free to ask me ! Chris

Comment

Originally posted by doc View Post
                  He's spamming. He's been warned a few times and he doesn't listen.

Either he's a stupid desperate Chinese businessman trying to use these forums to veer people to his school...

Banned.
                  Wow, LOL. Nailed that one.

Thanks for updating us Chris. Hope you enjoy your time there.

russbo.com

Comment

quoting yourself now eh
                    "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

Originally posted by cristi2009 View Post
                      I don't understand why people wanna go to Shaolin to study traditional medicine, and buddhism.....??!! that's silly ! in my opinion...
                      perhaps because they are two of shaolin's three treasures, besides gongfu, and there are some traditional masters still there that know them. of course not zhang lipeng or any of the new guys. so its difficult to find unless you know what to do.

whats silly is going to any random wushu school or finding some young "monks" who say they are abbot yongxin's disciples and seek to learn anything beyond modern wushu from them.

Comment

Old thread , I know...

I havent been here in a while.

I just want to clarify the following for those of you who still care and wonder who this Master Wang is.

He is actually the nefue (forgive my spelling) of the late Shi de Qian, and his "School", which was actually his family home, was situated in the wang chang village. As i came there (and stayed for six months) they built a training hall connecting to the old house of Shi de Qian's, where he had his first school.

Master Wang trained with several of the "Old masters" such as his uncle of course, and SuXi.

Apart from the regular non-secretive-foreigner-gong-fu he also taught chinese and some acupuncture., although I myself rather spent time with the gongfu since it was why i was there. Laura Wang (His american wife) did teach buddhism for those who wanted, i learned the basics of entering a temple and lighting inscents and such. pretty cool, although im not much of a buddisth.

Lineage was all good and nice shaolin wise, and the cultural exchange i experianced was terrific, ecspecially spending time with his family during new year period. We also trained then.

I was however for a while somewhat dissapointed at the level of training, although we did train 6 -8 hrs a day, he was still a lazy focker.

ordinary training sessions with basics and stretching and form training, where he would show a bit of a form and then leave. He would come back and yell like a mf cuz you did it wrong. where the f**k was he to show me?

That aside it was a truly magnificant experiance over all which I will never forget, and i believe not many foreigners had this kind of insight to chinese rural life. Beats a dengfeng school by very far. I dont care that the training was not at its best, it suffised as i continued, and still do, my training at home.

They did try pretty hard to deliver a "old-shaolin-way-of-living-and-being a disciple" kind of thing, but im not sure that came across really well.

Questions? please as far as I can.

/Johnny Poulsen, Sweden

Comment

thanks for the post

back to lfjs comment im not so sure i would go to shaolin to learn chinese medicine, i also wasnt aware chinese medicine buddhism and gung fu were the "3 treasures" of shaolin, but ok.

buddhism sure i guess, i dunno after all this crazy stuff with these monks over the years id feel strange practicing buddhism with them. gung fu/wushu sure sounds cool but anything else id rather go somewhere else if i was interested...which im not
                          "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

The way I saw it regarding acupuncture was that you got a little insight to where points were located and could use this in qinna applications, but i didnt care much about that , just a reflection I made.
                            Over all it takes too f***ing long to learn. )
                            I just wanted a nice way to keep my body and health in better than average condition, and the above described training gives me that.

Shaolin to me is fast Tai-Chi...

/J

Comment

Well in Guangxiao si, Guangzhou, there seem 2 b pretty decent monks who learned shaolin gongfu. Shi Jieding and Shi Fengfa r kind enough to teach me some...

These days formal meditation for some hours. I really love meditating... Feel good and calm after...
                              Attached Files

Comment

what is it

Comment

Working...
                                X