The "doc hates Yanming's family" email

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LFJ View Post
    btl is delusional. shi yanming never spoke to her. that was his disciple "shaolinwolf" (shi hengxin- austria branch) who runs the site. shi yanming has never posted there and has nothing to do with the site personally.

and "shaolinwolf" calls himself wolf because thats his real name, wolfgang. (nice try, btl)

btl got banned because she cannot see clearly. wolf tried to make it clear to her why being there was not a good thing. (everyone getting annoyed and attacking her, her having deeper problems that need professional help, and her participation on message boards only perpetuating that illness.)

her next response showed she could not listen to any sort of reason and didnt get anything wolf was saying. so, she got to take a break for a while. there was an entire thread in which just about all members petitioned to have her banned, which prompted this event. (thread now deleted)

and now she's here to cry about it, of course without giving a clear picture of what happened (because she cant see that), and of course to sling insults at shi yanming and his "minions" after running around backing what shi yanming is all about.

for her own good. i think she should be banned from the internet.
    if that's true, that that wasn't shi yan min, then oookay, but you yourself told me that hee made and ran the site when iii said that it was disciples of his that did. you and your dbl dutch b.s! that only further drives home the point of the gastronomity of the f*cktards he has to live with being responsible for.

you are a nazi, LFJ, and I dont like it, and I dOnt f*cking bow to it. not from you and not from anyone. Iii said, I have my own thoughts and morals, thank you very much.

Blooming tianshi lotus.

Comment

you are really delusional!

his location says vienna, austria!

you were the one saying that was shi yanming's only website for promoting the usa shaolin temple and all that is shaolin/buddhism related. and that we are rude if we talk about anything else!

I was the one that told you it was created by his disciple (wolfgang) independently of any of the branch temples under shi yanming and usast. and there are sections for other martial arts and other philosophies.

Your Quote:
      Shi Yan Ming only has this site, or rather his disciples do ( *blush back*) to advertise his school and promote shaolin, so , I kind of think that when you get off track from that, .. you 're being reeeeally rude little guests,
      My Response:
      actually, the usa shaolin temple has its own website, as does the austrian temple and the branch temples.

wolf made this site independently.

Comment

Originally posted by LFJ View Post
        his location says vienna, austria!

you were the one saying that was shi yanming's only website for promoting the usa shaolin temple and all that is shaolin/buddhism related. and that we are rude if we talk about anything else!

I was the one that told you it was created by his disciple (wolfgang) independently of any of the branch temples under shi yanming and usast. and there are sections for other martial arts and other philosophies.

Your Quote:

My Response:

http://www.shaolinwolf.com/ubb/ultim...c/3/288/4.html

Dont worry. I looked at deru sideways for creating the same thing for shi de yang. and when it uses his name and his school and if he doesn't even have anything to do with it except by associative responsibility to ppl he offers a master's guidance to, it is exaactly as I said.

It still comes down to the amitabah pureland b.s. and it still alll relates to exactly what I said it did.
        really why do you think I've not met Shi De yang?

I am sick and tired of your violent vile accussations, but I am older and meaner than you. I am nOt going to tap out ever. I already live by this sh*t, so, I just dont give a f*ck what you say, and the law is on myy side, so between that and my own prajna on dharma and principal and how that relates to gongfu skill, I already said to bring it on. I dont doo intimidated.

that you yourself struggle with self and right livilihood and right affection and so forth aand already took a tap on it, and by taking an amitabah teatie only confirms everything I've ever said about it.

youu are sick. thank god you have a shaolin teatie to help you out.

Blooming tianshi lotus.

Comment

.... this is exactly why you got banned.

p.s. what exactly did deru create for deyang that you're talking about? a website?

Comment

Originally posted by blooming tianshi lotus View Post
            youu are sick. thank god you have a shaolin teatie to help you out.

Blooming tianshi lotus.
            All that time I spent in Shaolin, and I never found myself a Shaolin teatie.
            Damn.

If I ever figure out this new forum software, we'll have to get BL back into HELL. It's time.
            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
            russbo.com

Comment

At least you youself go out on limb and of your own prajna do your own thing about it. like with thailand. we already spoke about that when those de cheng mails were circulating.

I shouldn't have to repeat myself about it neither.

Comment

THat post on shaolinwolf was kinda funny I thought. THe main reason why there is no one left from the "old days" is Wolf bans anyone he doesnt agree with or thinks is attacking his hero. I think he would be happier without a forum actually so there would be no place for people to go and talk about shaolin. With that comes the remote possibility someone might say something bad about it... and we just cant have that. lol
                The essential point in science it not a complicated mathematical formalism or a ritualized experimentation. Rather the heart of science is a kind of shrewd honesty the springs from really wanting to know what the hell is going on!

Comment

he has only banned a few people. he isnt very active there. they were mostly upon request from the majority of members. and none of them had anything to do with shi yanming, except for you.

btl actually praised yanming for his enlightenment and everything he does from that, and used that in her buddhist preaching on the message board there.

of course until she got banned, then she came here to insult him. lol

Comment

Nah a while back there was a few threads about the goings on at shaolin. Wolf had his say there about a few members too.

Other than all that BS. its just not a very good site. Most everyone there doesnt have a clue as to what they are talking about. Most of the topics are mindless drivel.
                    The essential point in science it not a complicated mathematical formalism or a ritualized experimentation. Rather the heart of science is a kind of shrewd honesty the springs from really wanting to know what the hell is going on!

Comment

there have been a couple useful people, posting their fight videos and discussing them.

everyone i know of that got banned there was because of their behavior, anyhow. but yeah, its a pretty dead board.

Comment

Originally posted by doc View Post
                        Read my very first post here again.

You have people there claiming that I don't like Yanming's family.

Well, I didn't abandon a wife and two young children to fend for themselves in the harsh "no social net" world of China....

It's so moronic it's comical.
                        Only problem is that nobody there really knows who you even are to claim anything about you, it was a conversation between me and LFJ, and I never said that. That's TWO people. I mean how would I even know what you thought about his fam, and why would I think you had any problem with monks and families when your master has one and lots of other monks too. The last time we spoke about anything remotely Shaolin to my recollection was Xng Hong and MDY trying to peddle XH's belt system, having a small chuckle, and then we started throwing money at some chick named Pocahontas.

The only people who train there who even really ever gave a shit about russbo and tried to make it into something cool, a nice place for the shaolin community and brotherhood were me and my brother. So there are no people there talking about you or making any claims about you or your opinions.

They don't even know who you are.

What I said to LFJ, in the course of our general conversation while walking in the street in a full crush of people on Broadway, was that Yanming tends to attract controversy for things plenty of other Shaolin personalities get away with, and that a flashpoint of controversy is usually his family- both the one in China and here, and him being pretty unabashed and brazen about it. Now that I think about it, most of our conversation was about some guy named Dimitri.

And I said in response to a general query as to what I thought was up with russbo and why it was so negative towards Shaolin at the time was that shit went south in a handbasket- like a few people predicted- in Vegas.

Even LFJ, the original person who wrote you has tried to explain it. Two completely separate things erroneously got conflated but you don't seem to want to recognize that.

But hey...get some threadviews man. The funny thing is, if someone came to me with what should sound like some pretty outlandish stuff that you supposedly had said, I would take your actual word for it rather than what I am being told you had said.

Now about BL, sadly, I don't think BL is in a mental frame of mind to understand why she was asked to take a breather. Shi Yan Ming never wrote anything to her, LFJ is right, that was Wolfgang, Shaolinwolf, the owner of the forum, who was moved to try and do something about a disruptive poster. While I find most of what she writes impenetrable what I did read was some way out there shit and Wolf was certainly justified in asking her to take a month off.

She did not get banned.
                        "Arhat, I am your father..."
                        -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

Arhat, I didn't say that stuff to discredit LFJ, as much as he by any other terms sh*ts me to tears with juvenielle garbage attitude and perspectives, but he told me that ShiYanMing created that web site.
                          I'm not going to waste time hunting out the comment to prove it, but ironcross is right. there's not a great substance of conversation or quality discussion that goes on over there anyway, so I dont care if i was a permanent ban or not. I have no plans t go back.

aand just for the record, it was LFJ who kept trying to continue conversation with myself when I repeatedly over and over again tried to excuse myself, so, if that's what it produced for him, then good job!

Blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

but he told me that ShiYanMing created that web site.
                            bullsh!t, i already pasted the quotes showing the exact opposite on the last page here.
                            ------------------------------

in response to the original topic, that was also during a time when we had a large debate on monkhood and celibacy, as well as meat eating and drinking special water and whatever else came up.

i think the issue was taken care of when we discovered that wuseng dont take more than the 5 lay precepts, or 10 while living in the temple.

so, based on their level of precept, i dont think it matters at all if any of them have families or do whatever they want. thats like criticizing doc if he had a family (or two). he's certainly not a fully ordained bhikshu, but neither are any of the wuseng.

i dont think thats anyone's business to be concerned with, except for them personally. especially now that the issue has been long resolved.

as i said back then, some people just like to make controversy out of everything.

Comment

On the topic of contravesy though, I think it's a good platform for awareness and investigation and discussion and interest in general.

As far as SYM goes, I think the three mainstays of that regarding himself as a buddhist goes is alcohol, meat eating and relationship parameters

As I said earlier, I think he iis a classic amitabah frontman, and cultural assimilation and tolerance as peace platform, is an interesting approach from his abbocy at usast.

the only reason that you arhat perceive what I say as being impenetrable, is because you haven't yet found the arguement or vulnerabilty of it. if you do, you must know that either there's a gap for it, or there isn't. that is the pendulum of growth and development. I have no issue with that, and in fact, if you or anyone else has a reasonable one, arguement and criticism on my reasoning that is, then I welcome it.

until then, I work with my own prajna, and that's the best I can do.
                              I'm not not listening though.

Blooming tianshi lotus.

Comment

On the topic of contravesy though, I think it's a good platform for awareness and investigation and discussion and interest in general.
                                thats why i started the sh!t in the first place, because i was hunting for the answer. i had been everywhere else trying to defend the shaolin tradition in other buddhist circles that made uneducated judgements on them. but i got stuck with a question that i couldnt answer with any buddhist tradition. because shaolin is unique.

there's a lot of controversy in shaolin. i wanted to get to the answer regarding this issue. so i asked people who may have a clue and aggressively challenged the apparent bs until i found an answer. and i'm glad i did, because it helps in taking a major part of the negative impression off of the shaolin tradition, when its explained.

but after the answer was found, some people (doc) still wanted to press the controversy. thats what much of russbo had become back then. probably jaded from his recent experience with a wushu kid he thought he could trust after decheng told him not to. no duh it would turn out the way it did, and that doc knows more about buddhism than xw.

but whatever the reason, the controversy was pushed not for the sake of learning and getting the real answers out to inform all the rest of the buddhist world and world in general who had negative opinions on shaolin, but just for the sake of controversy itself.

its especially apparent, when the issue was resolved and it should be no ones business to criticize, that when the controversy is continued, its not in good intention, but just for the sake of stirring sh!t up.

Comment

Working...
                                X