Clear All

• US Presidential Election

Someone emailed this to me. Interesting commentary:

Who is Barack Obama?

Probable U. S. presidential candidate, Barack Hussein Obama was
    born in Honolulu , Hawaii , to Barack Hussein Obama, Sr., a
    black Muslim from Nyangoma-Kogel, Kenya and Ann Dunham, a white
    atheist from Wichita, Kansas .

Obama's parents met at the University of Hawaii .

When Obama was two years old, his parents divorced. His father
    Returned to Kenya .

His mother then married Lolo Soetoro, a radical Muslim From
    Indonesia.

When Obama was 6 years old, the family relocated to Indonesia .

Obama attended a Muslim school in Jakarta.

He also spent two years in a Catholic school.

Obama takes great care to conceal the fact that he is a Muslim.

He Is quick to point out that, "He was once a Muslim, but that
    he also attended Catholic school."

Obama's political handlers are attempting to make it appear that
    Obama's introduction to Islam came via his father, and that this
    influence was temporary at best.

In reality, the senior Obama returned to Kenya Soon after the
    divorce, and never again had any direct influence over his son's
    education.

Lolo Soetoro, the second husband of Obama's mother, Ann Dunham,
    introduced his stepson to Islam.

Obama was enrolled in a Wahabi school in Jakarta . Wahabism is
    the radical teaching that is followed by the Muslim terrorists
    who are now waging Jihad against the western world.

Since it is politically expedient to be a Christian when seeking
    Major public office in the United States , Barack Hussein Obama
    has joined the United Church of Christ in an attempt to downplay
    his Muslim background.

Let us all remain alert concerning Obama's expected presidential
    candidacy.

The Muslims have said they
    plan on destroying the US from the inside out, what better way
    to start than at the highest level?
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Wow. I don't know much about Obama -- other than that he's a pretty smooth guy, not bad looking, made a mint with his book -- but this is pretty blatant alarmist bullshit. The fact that Barack HUSSEIN Obama was raised partly as a Wahhabist Muslim is supposed to completely overshadow the fact that Barack HUSSEIN Obama's mother (by the way his middle name is HUSSEIN!!!) is atheist and his family took enough time off of waging jihad to raise the cash to send him to Catholic school. Plus he was born in Hawaii!! Everyone knows that's not really part of America. And the author apparently has secret evidence proving that Barack's eternal soul does not really consider itself Christian, and it's purely a political put-on. I mean, in all likelihood it is, but stick to the facts please.

A lot of time could have been saved on this bulletin if the author had simply wrote "Obama: Scary Name. Not Really Christian."

Comment

Gonna have to disagree with you there man.

I've lived with muslims now, for, well, on and off for many years, here in Thailand. And one thing I've noticed, and grant it, it's stereotypical, but, "once a muslim, always a muslim". Attribute it to their schooling if you want, which is more religious oriented than the others.

A good friend of mine was on a ferry the other day to Phi Phi island. He was talking to two very well dressed men during the trip. He eventually found out that these two guys were very well to do muslims (which is not common here, most muslims are considered lower class, financially also). These guys had money, which was obvious from their apparel. Not the usual dress code, so my friend thought they were "moderate" in their beliefs, if they believed at all.

He, an Iraqi born Jew (of all things), from California, suggested to them that if everyone in the world stopped believing that their religion was the only relevant one, that if everyone stopped believing in some almighty power, and if everyone just tried to get along by allowing people to believe what they wanted to believe, in private, the world would be a better place. Wars would stop, and life would go on in a better way.

There's a lot of truth in that, I believe.

These two well dressed muslims agreed with him. They said that once everyone believed in one god, all would be well with the world. And once everyone believes in the one true god, Allah, the world would be a better place....

You don't seem to find atheists or agnostics in the muslim raised communities.
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

You don't need to go to Phi Phi Island to find that kind of community. Try Arkansas.

Comment

Granted, you're not known to be a fan of presidents from Arkansas, either.

Comment

He is a slick ultra liberal pu$$y who actually voted against the afgany war. For that matter he would never vote for any war. No matter how justified. He is an ultra liberal that will never be prez. Hillary has a better chance even though she is an uber phony. Some stupid housewives who think they're smart are impressed with her for some reason. Maybe because noone follows her voting history and are impressed she was married to slick willy. Who's staffers trashed the white house when they left. As if though his blatant disrespect with that ugly, attention starved cow wasn't enough.

Politics. Don't get me started.

Comment

I love people from Arkansas.

Just don't like Arkansas.

What I'm curious about, are his current religious leanings. Obama that is.

We already know that Hillary's god is power.

russbo.com

Comment

Working...
              X